The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
To me Angel is certainly prettier ... but she is not bad by GL150 standard.
Oooh ic...
Den don’t feel so bad to miss out on a gem
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Sound Better right?

But Blue Sky is prettier and busty than Blue Star
Bro
Who’s Blue Sky?
Share share leh
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 25-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Blue Sky...Lan Xin???

I couldn't get Angel yet. Both time this week she was busy with a queue.

I tried my favourite Ting Ting. She serves with a smile and her massage is what makes me relax.
I am waiting for Angel...
Old 27-03-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
kaze66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Ella

I'm newbie for H1654A, get to know this place via this thread. After review some FR, decided to visit Ella. Missing GEM in this house

Visited her one week ago. When I reach the place, she welcomed me with her sexy stewardess dress, which add some point for me. Some said she look like Gillian Chung, which make me more excited I can have a session with the girl inside my "hidden folder".

Shower 9/10: B2B rubbing and I really enjoy when she use her B or C boobs to service my didi.

Looks 8/10 : Pretty and sunny feel with good attitude.

Body 8/10 : B or C cup boobs. silky and soft body

AR 8/10 : I'm not a fans of AR, but her skill make me feel really good.

Fj 9/10 : she give me a good BBBJ then offer me a 69. tight pussy and we drenching during the missionary job. I prefer she ride on me, so that I can see her pretty face and body shaking.

Gfe 9/10 : friendly, and i manage to get her WeChat for next booking

that's all i have for my very first FR after joining sbf.
Old 27-03-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sbfhosehbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1654a Angel

Had a GFE session with lovely Angel:
totally agreed ,thanks guys for the wonderful gem . very accurate 。 i had a good time . a new joined member n pls look after me.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name : lulu (1654a)

Looks 7/10 - Nice milky white skin.
Boobs : 9/10 C+ and fairly firm. I chose her over Ting Ting because she is fairer and had bigger boobs. Should have stayed with first choice Ting Ting
BBBJ : 6/10 - Nothing spectacular
FJ : 6/10 Average bonk
DFK : None

RTF : No. No excitement. Very routine, and no kissing.

Still cant get Angel....
Old 29-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Name : lulu (1654a)

Looks 7/10 - Nice milky white skin.
Boobs : 9/10 C+ and fairly firm. I chose her over Ting Ting because she is fairer and had bigger boobs. Should have stayed with first choice Ting Ting
BBBJ : 6/10 - Nothing spectacular
FJ : 6/10 Average bonk
DFK : None

RTF : No. No excitement. Very routine, and no kissing.

Still cant get Angel....
Ting Ting is far better and passionate in service!
Old 29-03-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Angel

So much good comments from fellow cheongsters
A very hard working lass indeed
Friendly as well, with a sense of humor
No rush action from shower to bed
Old 02-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone can share phone number for this house?

Last edited by kiatwong; 02-04-2019 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiatwong View Post
Anyone can share phone number for this house?
Go read sticky thread at top of page
Old 06-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Feeling generous this evening after a sumptuous and yummilicious meal at MBS courtesy of my client ... pls do allow me to share the present line up of this shop ... Attn: esp. Bro DPower and bro BBB ... if you guys are keen ...

Commandos and/or service-oriented WLs -

Xiao Yu - used to be in solid shape but now getting fleshy. Ending her tour de Singapore soon ...
Lan Xin
Ting Ting
Yezhi
MoMo - Newbie
LuLu
MiMi
SaSa
Bei Bei

Newbies and SYT WLs -

Angel - Ex Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay lookalike ... no need introduction anymore as she is now a resident hottie (punters need to wait for her for hours)

Xiao Xiao - Adorable, fair, slim and seems to possess ample frontal assets (could be the miracle of today’s brassiere technology)

Fei Fei - Slim, chio, fair and tall ...

Xiao Ai - Slim and chio ...

Dan Dan - She is gorgeous, fair and slim with loads of excellent whore attitude ... she reminds me of the chio Dan Dan (Ex WL of 2045A) ... coincidentally she shares the same moniker as the ex Dan Dan of 2045A as well as the ex Dan Dan @ 54A who were my one-time favourites. I shall FR the newbie 54A Dan Dan in due course -> “It was certainly an optimal orgasmic climax!”

Enjoy my commentary in the mean time ... Cheerio! MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-04-2019 at 12:22 AM.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Referring to bro Max's post above:

For service-oriented WLs, there is also the ever consistent Abby.

While the SYTs also include Ella who is a Gillian Chung lookalike.

As for departures, Sasa and Mimi have both RTC last month.
Old 07-04-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Referring to bro Max's post above:

For service-oriented WLs, there is also the ever consistent Abby.

While the SYTs also include Ella who is a Gillian Chung lookalike.

As for departures, Sasa and Mimi have both RTC last month.
Thanks bro ... Ella is indeed a SYT but not on the slim side that I desire ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-04-2019, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Feeling generous this evening after a sumptuous and yummilicious meal at MBS courtesy of my client ... pls do allow me to share the present line up of this shop ... Attn: esp. Bro DPower and bro BBB ... if you guys are keen ...

Xiao Yu - used to be in solid shape but now getting fleshy. Ending her tour de Singapore soon ...
Lan Xin
Ting Ting
Yezhi
MoMo - Newbie
LuLu
MiMi
SaSa
Bei Bei

Newbies and SYT WLs -

Angel - Ex Media Corp Artist, Jacelyn Tay lookalike ... no need introduction anymore as she is now a resident hottie (punters need to wait for her for hours)

Xiao Xiao - Adorable, fair, slim and seems to possess ample frontal assets (could be the miracle of today’s brassiere technology)

Dan Dan - She is gorgeous, fair and slim with loads of excellent whore attitude ... she reminds me of the chio Dan Dan (Ex WL of 2045A) ... coincidentally she shares the same moniker as the ex Dan Dan of 2045A as well as the ex Dan Dan @ 54A who were my one-time favourites. I shall FR the newbie 54A Dan Dan in due course -> “It was certainly an optimal orgasmic climax!”

Just saw this post.

Wow, Great thks, Bro Max. Two thumbs up .....
Old 07-04-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

Lan Xin
Ting Ting
Yezhi
MoMo - Newbie
LuLu
MiMi
SaSa
Bei Bei

Newbies and SYT WLs -

Many thanks bro for your sharing!
Yet more gals to include in my ‘to bonk list’

😊😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1