The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2019, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
me too... fresh can do anything, can anyhow eat..
Lick liao shiok
Old 26-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tomorrow checkup so after that ok no problem

I love to fuck a healthy pussy
If she has to RTC thereafter, one would know the reason ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
If she has to RTC thereafter, one would know the reason ...
confirm clear...no worries
Old 27-03-2019, 11:24 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello brother, clear 4 live firing ah? The other one from same shop more hiong de. U try boh?
Old 27-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol bro, you are amazing. Know her schedule so well. I only know the red bean soup part lol
Old 27-03-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother, clear 4 live firing ah? The other one from same shop more hiong de. U try boh?
But poked face and tattoo tummy
Old 27-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Lol bro, you are amazing. Know her schedule so well. I only know the red bean soup part lol
Normally I love to see them after checkup

Pussy certified safe for consumption
Old 27-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
who siol ? share leh
Old 03-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys, anyone know the roster of the Cat80 in Yap's place?
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhakyew View Post
Hi guys, anyone know the roster of the Cat80 in Yap's place?
Only annie
Old 04-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1606 Shan Shan

Fast hang fast leh bonked Shan Shan this week after top 5 recommendation from bro general unfit:

20ish yr old fair, pretty babe from Guangdong, curvy long hair in 1.6ish m slim with slight love handles due to put on abit weight recently , with natural B boobs, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed some catbath no AR, flipped over and bj was brilliantly executed, suck cock and stroking of shaft in opposite direction with occasional deep throat, damn steamed, buay tahan quickly capped and she cowgal me, pussy tight, warm and moist, bent down DFK me, loads of GFE, changed to lotus and continued DFK her while lifting her body to maximize thrust. Thereafter laid her down on missionary and pumped her with deep strokes at edge of bed, anchoring deep and allowing her grind herself to climax, she cummed once, continued awhile more with faster strokes she moaned loudly. Mounted her on doggie and started ramming away alternating with fast and slow strokes, wow feels even tighter, and ended with explosive climax together. She was damn wet.

Thanks bro general unfit for the solid recommendation! Another gem in my top 5 list.
While there, saw May and another pretty gal (my type of cai) whom I shall be selfish for once and reveal after I had tried her.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-04-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1606 Shan Shan

Fast hang fast leh bonked Shan Shan this week after top 5 recommendation from bro general unfit:

20ish yr old fair, pretty babe from Guangdong, curvy long hair in 1.6ish m slim with slight love handles due to put on abit weight recently , with natural B boobs, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed some catbath no AR, flipped over and bj was brilliantly executed, suck cock and stroking of shaft in opposite direction with occasional deep throat, damn steamed, buay tahan quickly capped and she cowgal me, pussy tight, warm and moist, bent down DFK me, loads of GFE, changed to lotus and continued DFK her while lifting her body to maximize thrust. Thereafter laid her down on missionary and pumped her with deep strokes at edge of bed, anchoring deep and allowing her grind herself to climax, she cummed once, continued awhile more with faster strokes she moaned loudly. Mounted her on doggie and started ramming away alternating with fast and slow strokes, wow feels even tighter, and ended with explosive climax together. She was damn wet.

Thanks bro general unfit for the solid recommendation! Another gem in my top 5 list.
While there, saw May and another pretty gal (my type of cai) whom I shall be selfish for once and reveal after I had tried her.
I guess is the tall slim pretty girl you saw
Old 04-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
I guess is the tall slim pretty girl you saw
先买卖个关子

🤭😅😉
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
Only annie
Thanks bro
Old 06-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

1606 Guai Guai

Bonked Guai Guai this week after saw her in body hugging dress showing her deep cleavage:

24 yr old fair, syt from Hubei, short hair in 1.58m slim with ‘wrinkled’ tummy (not sure whether due to significant slimming or gave birth before), abt 40kg, natural small B boobs, slightly saggy, big upper back tattoo and small tattoo wording above left breasts, shower only basic wash up with no services, on bed no catbath no AR, bj was nicely executed, after that cowgal me, pussy ultra tight, coupled with her good riding skills, had to breathe in hard to prevent premature ejaculation, changed to lotus and lifting her body to maximize thrust, managed to steal only some lip pecking, she’s very reluctant to have any exchange of fluids cos kept turning her head sideways. Thereafter laid her down on missionary and pumped her with deep strokes, anchoring deep and allowing her to grind, she buay tahan cos pussy quite shallow, and tried lip pecking again, but to no avail, never mind I licked her nips instead, licked her neck a bit, but think she felt yucky hence wiped it off immed. Pumped her deeply around the bed, almost covered 180 degrees cos she’s so light. Mounted her on doggie and started ramming away, but after awhile she asked to change position cos can’t take it anymore.

Once pulled out, somehow no more mood, bird softened and decided not to continue. Maybe no chemistry, maybe no DFK, maybe over pampered by recent sessions with other gals hence bar had raised??? Maybe I’m trying to reserve my seeds for another gal???

When out, saw May and Bai Yang sitting at 1 corner, both pretty faces that gum me also. May’s boobs seemed to spill out from her dressing, not sure whether it’s amply supported from within. Bai Yang seemed more tall and slender, but boobs seemed like A bah. Should I try them after lunch??? Stay tuned...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1