The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
In the local scene these days, which apartment or condo never ganna raid before? The working areas are more or less known already. Unless new condos.
Sometimes G area still safer and residents in the condo will close one eye lol
Just two days ago, I went there for supper. Can hear loud moaning sound hahaha
Wasn't in the designated area somemore
Old 27-03-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Not neccesarily lose money, some kana white card but continue to stay for a very long period of time and they don't have to pay tax, but next time I don't think it is possible for her to come back when she is asked to leave.
Nowadays very few white cards given out, most nabbed nowadays will have to leave within a week or so.

My former regular came in August 2016 as a tourist, got nabbed within two months, and got "white carded" to assist with investigations.

Her court case was in November 2018. She was charged for flouting immigration law and was fined $8,000.

Recently, she served as witness for another case.

She left just last week, so she was white carded for almost 2.5 years, which really is "a very long period of time."
Old 27-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ahboyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.info/rachael-massage/

Anyone tried Rachel? Contemplating between her and Laura..
Old 27-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

From what I understand, as long as you are not caught red handed, you will be given the white card while investigation goes on. So the duration of the white card is solely dependent on the how long the investigation drags on. If they are trying to find a ring leader and want you to assist, the case may well drag on and on
Old 27-03-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
From what I understand, as long as you are not caught red handed, you will be given the white card while investigation goes on. So the duration of the white card is solely dependent on the how long the investigation drags on. If they are trying to find a ring leader and want you to assist, the case may well drag on and on
Thanks for sharing this, bro.

Yes, will really drag on and on because it's, well, the nature of the beast.

Those who applied for government jobs will know. Six months after submitting the application form, your status is still "being processed".

By then, the job seeker could have gotten another job or starved to death already.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-03-2019 at 12:28 AM.
Old 27-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!eagleapple is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post

An Qi (SLG)
RTM: Yes
Value: Yes
Thoughts: Low playability. But she makes a good company and she has good massage skills. Would never have tried her if not for Bro JasonJG's recommendation. Tall and good figured young milf. Preferred her when she had longer hair. My choice for a younger looking ML doing some tool maintenance. Would go for Laura if she changes location.
tried an qi SLG at the good mr of another bro recommendation too. had high expectations of the JG as it has been said she knows her stuff. unfortunatley performance was poor. maybe is off day for her? humble mr below

https://sglonelyguys.info/an-qi-massage/

look: 5/10 not my type and much older than advertised. look 60% of her ads. can see resemblance but must have lots of touch up and makeup and personality wise definitely not that cutesy girl in the photos.
body: normal build, not skinny not fat.
boobs: saggy a's - and she block me from touching them even during the JG and HJ though she went topless

massage: this was the highlight. very good massage for the neck and shoulders and upper back. felt great afterwards. i wish she gave the same massage for he lower back and hips and legs. instead she just rush through them.

HDLY: was expecting heaven according to her MR's but she didn't use oil. first time i have HDLY dry without oil! was nice but also not nice. worse still most of it was done one handed- because she was messging on her phone. also didn't last too long just a minute or so

JG: i had first JG from YF back in the day and her disciples. then also LLJie and a few others. An qi doesnt compare to any of them. also i paid for 90, expecting a good JG session. but JG last maybe only 5 min, then she immediately proceed to HJ and finish off fast.

after shower, look at my phone, only 1 hr10 min anyway just pay and go.

RTM: no.
recommend: if you want a really good shoulder and neck massage by a normal looking MILF and a happy ending = go for it. YMMV otherwise give a miss

in the hunt for another JG. looking for laura as i read so much about her too. any bro other recommendation for JG? thanks in advance
Old 27-03-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro... not sure if u post wrong link but this is not the An qi we go for juagen.
The juagen an qi has a ad on the subforum
Old 27-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
doctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdoctorjet01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.info/michelle-massage/

I think this ML has been around for a while, but can't find any recent MRs for her
I am always on the lookout for good JG.
Any bros here have experience with her?
Old 27-03-2019, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Omg you serious? I thought she just started yesterday only? So fast already kena caught by mata?
Yah Bro , if you noticed number of sites are down mainly SLG and Tsr

Are there any updates on those websites ? Or whats their new url ?
Thanks for the update
Old 27-03-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post

Thanks for the update
Working perfectly.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungryBox View Post

Thanks for the update
nothing wrong with the websites. use VPN or puffin browser.
is the telcos that block.
Old 27-03-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Roman1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She was just released. According to her, she didn’t even know her roommate and was caught red handed (被连累). She has to report ICA later, doubt she will be on white card.
Old 27-03-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman1234 View Post
She was just released. According to her, she didn’t even know her roommate and was caught red handed (被连累). She has to report ICA later, doubt she will be on white card.
For coke, not missing out on much anyway, just so so only based on her last stint. Scar might bother some.
If she is your type, and if really caught, then by all means offer top up for FJ on your next visit, because I can personally confirm that it is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
That’s the problem with spa, advertised $100 but actual is $130

Thanks for the FR, was keen on her cos of her last pic....
Meimei isn't new and her picture is pretty much what you get. She can massage for real one thou compared to other MLs.
Entrance is $50, $50 for HJ x 2. That shop according to the regulars here, all the girls have very sharp knife one. They will size you up for how much of a carrot you are and quote accordingly. If you anyhow agree then too bad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
... Rejected EK’s reply since her one came 20min later. Regretted...
Haha. You can always book EK next time. Don't think you'd regret her. Previously when Breeze/Sugar was still operating, she always gets overshadowed because of the better assets and looks on Breeze/Sugar.
EK is one of the more accommodating ML that I've personally came across. Any method/position you like her to try to get you off, she will most likely accommodate as long as she's comfortable with it.
Old 27-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post

Haha. You can always book EK next time. Don't think you'd regret her. Previously when Breeze/Sugar was still operating, she always gets overshadowed because of the better assets and looks on Breeze/Sugar.
EK is one of the more accommodating ML that I've personally came across. Any method/position you like her to try to get you off, she will most likely accommodate as long as she's comfortable with it.
I was actually going for
https://sglonelyguys.info/yao-er-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.info/bing-xin-massage/

But no reply from yao-er as always. And bing xin ‘s timing cannot match.
Have u tried these two?
Old 27-03-2019, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa.... All website link down or blocked... What's happening ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1