The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
analguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranalguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Would you like wife or gf to have armpit hair??

Just to find out, whether are there guys here that prefer there partner(wife or gf) to have armpit hair? for me, dun know why but have a fetish or gal keeping their armpit hair, find it sensual, natural and very seducing...pity my wife wouldn't keep armpit hair even though i request, coz she feel its disgusting for char bo not to shave or wax their armpit hair...

So question, any bro with same fetish? wife or gf who dun shave armpit hair?
Old 14-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pricky77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Would you like wife or gf to have armpit hair??

Wa lau this is damm gross. Public hair is fine but not armpit la.
Old 14-12-2010, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Would you like wife or gf to have armpit hair??

Bro... do u mean "pubic"?? or "public"??
Quote:
Originally Posted by pricky77 View Post
Old 14-12-2010, 07:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
AD101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, to be honest... loving a person should go beyond their bodily hair makeup. But if it irks you so much whether your partner has armpit hair or not, then maybe you can advise her to have it permanently removed. My GF has some armpit hair, which I would help her to shave off. I have discussed with her about having it permanently removed but she is not for it. Since that is the case, I feel that I have to accept her decision and help her with the shaving. It is also quite kinky as I make it into part of our foreplay in the bathroom. And she loves it when I groom her. If fact sometimes we end up having a bonk in the bathroom first before continuing in the room. Just my two cents worth.
Old 14-12-2010, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
VanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to beholdVanGogh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by analguy76 View Post
So question, any bro with same fetish? wife or gf who dun shave armpit hair?
I share the same fetish bro, I like to bonk gals with armpit hair, but too bad most gals are shaven nowaday , even PRC are starting to shave...

Bros who upped me, leave your nick, I sincerely thank you ! and will repay your kindness soon!! (bros that I forgot to repay, pls PM me ok)

Good Luck, Good Health and Great BONK to all Bros !
Old 15-12-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricky77 View Post
How do you define public hair? Those on their head or woman growing moustache and a beard????

For me, my oc makes me to pluck them out...
Old 15-12-2010, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like women with thick and bushy pubic hair. So, I wouldn't mind the armpit hair as long as it doesn't has a strong smell.
Old 15-12-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

analguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranalguy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah...can see that not a lot of bro into armpit hair...same as oralcraz bro, i like my wife or gals to have thick bushy pubic hair. natural sexy and not to mention yummy. now alot of gals wax or shave their pussy, so its kinda reverse the trend now, less gals bushy and more gal bald pussy.
Old 15-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

I always want my gal to have clean shaven armpits and clean shaven pussy.

Clean shaven pussy makes it easy for my oral job on her and for me also clean shaven pubic area so its easy for her to do her BBBJ on me.

Not just smell issues but for me seems a turnon when a girl is shaven at the pussy and no hair at the underarms.

Just my 2 cents.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 15-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Would you like wife or gf to have armpit hair??

Bro Oralcraz & Bro Analguy76, i guess both of u don't paint ur gals... am i correct?
I personally think it's a challenge 2 paint bushy abalone... i like painting abalones, but not hairs...
BTW, i can't imagine ur bushy gals bearing their swimming costumes...
Do they've hard time covering up their pubic bushes while swimming?? or they don't swim @ all??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
I like women with thick and bushy pubic hair. So, I wouldn't mind the armpit hair as long as it doesn't has a strong smell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by analguy76 View Post
Yah...can see that not a lot of bro into armpit hair...same as oralcraz bro, i like my wife or gals to have thick bushy pubic hair. natural sexy and not to mention yummy. now alot of gals wax or shave their pussy, so its kinda reverse the trend now, less gals bushy and more gal bald pussy.
Old 15-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 22
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

to each his own . myth or fact ? hairy women equates to horny women . but a well kept hairy woman is always welcomed !

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 15-12-2010, 02:29 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mamamiakuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unless it smells like vanilla!!
Old 15-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

As a matter of fact, i do paint my wife, and its not a challenge lor...but u are right, my wife dun swim...coz she can't swim, not bcoz of her bush lor.
Old 15-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Manifestation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Without the hair there. I've had a friend who had hers on and it was even longer than mine. Total turn off and the smell was horrible.
Old 15-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kalamilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

... ... ... speechless... i believe most of the bros wont like this kind of hair growing in armpit ... ba.... for you is a no no.. i might brust out of laugh looking at the armpit..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1