The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future
Shave Armpit Hair?

Hi guys.. I cannot stand my dar dar's armbit hair.. very bushy and smelly ler.. I read on the Internet the reason of it being smelly is due to the presence of bacteria growing in them.. yucks! So got shave or not, guys?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Shave Armpit Hair?

now got other options other than shaving...
i remember reading about a procedure that was supposed to keep the hair in control effectively for a year...
not sure where i read it though...
Old 16-11-2006, 10:49 AM
mutzilla

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The bacteria is there due to her perspiration and the lenght of time between wash. Evn if she were to shave/remove her underarm hair, she can smell if she perspires alot and not clean up.
Old 16-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
daniellyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a Must shave.
Armpit hair really turn me off
Old 16-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Shave for her while she asleep?

Hard to find ladies who dont shave armpit hair these days... Maybe except old aunites who cant be bothered liao..
Old 16-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
Cdr Bacara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3 options:
1) Shave but when it grows back it gets very itch
2) Puck them out one by one (used to be a very popular method but damn troublesome)
3) Use wax and brazilian the thing. Faster than pucking and just as permanent.

Good luck. I go for option 3.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutzilla View Post
The bacteria is there due to her perspiration and the lenght of time between wash. Evn if she were to shave/remove her underarm hair, she can smell if she perspires alot and not clean up.
bro here is right.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

i really love those without hairs one
smooth smooth....shiok ah!
Old 16-11-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Errr... wax and plucking are not permanent. They simply remove the hair including their roots. But eventually they'll grow back. The difference is (1) it takes longer to re-grow, and (2) the re-growth is finer and softer initially, without a cut end, which in most cases is less itchy, if at all.

Anyway, smelly armpit hair can also be due to accumulation of urea (left behind when sweat evaporates) around the base of each hair. The telltale signs are:
1. A faint smell when armpit hait is dry. You can only smell it if you stick your nose into the hair.
2. After showering, you find yellow stuff accumulated at the base of the hair. The urea deposits soak up the water and becomes visible.
3. After showering, while still, wet, the smell is slightly stronger then in point 1.

I noticed this for myself when I was in BMT. The solution is to shave or pluck off the hair because the deposits cannot be removed any other way. Thereafter, make sure your dar-dar everyday soap and scrub armpit throughly, especially after sports. You can let the hair grow back, but he must keep it clean. Now, I only have smelly armpits after strenuous sports, which is normal.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 16-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
Cdr Bacara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No kidding! I always thought it was permanent.

Still scrubbing hard with special soap does help. But if it is body ordour that is the main cause. Good luck.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Shave Armpit Hair?

I like mine clean ans smooth...nice to touch and kiss...

I use this as an opportunity to bath with my gal...once shave, you will need to do regularly...at the same time, I will trim her pubic hair too
Old 16-11-2006, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Clorets33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Shave Armpit Hair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellyt View Post
It is a Must shave.
Armpit hair really turn me off
Agree with the bro here. Armpit hair just not sexy. Wonder the ladies have any views on armpit hair on us man? It should be interesting to know.
Old 16-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdr Bacara View Post
No kidding! I always thought it was permanent.

Still scrubbing hard with special soap does help. But if it is body ordour that is the main cause. Good luck.
I think it depends whether you the type that sweat easily. If so, it may be from your daily sweat. In my case, I never had armpit BO before, but suddenly it turned up. Then I noticed the yellow deposits clustered on my hair, so I decided to shave it off and discovered the solution for that particular type of armpit BO.

Anyway, no harm trying. If yours is the daily sweat kind of BO, then keeping it bare is probably the long term solution for you.

One purpose of armpit and pubic hair is to retain the natural body obour... i.e. pheremones. So if you have smelly body odour, SHAVE or PLUCK!

For permanent solutions, consider electrolysis, or IPL. I think there are others too. Just go consult any GP that advertises or sell skin products in their clinic. They can give you the necessary advice.

By the way, those who don't read asdfghjkl's postings very often, probably don't realise that it's probably his better half that started this thread. I'm guessing though, from the nuaunces of the post.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 17-11-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
obelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterobelisk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if there is no way of getting her to remove it, recommend her a stylist and get it trimmed and shampoo it so that it looks better than it is now...

hmm...
business idea....
Old 17-11-2006, 10:38 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Best is to shave and wash with stronger soap like dethol or protex. Works for me after a sweaty day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1