The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
rubbing dick with pussy flap

any girls in gl where you can rub ur dick.on her pussy ? also known as 磨棒。no need go in one, outside can already
Old 16-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

What don’t u start by telling us which wls allow?
Old 16-02-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Haha i know 3 tht i done b4
Old 17-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

I only know of one, a few years back, when 0809 (or 19?) was cat 150, there was Yina who would rub her pussy against your little bro during waterbed session. However, I had more chemistry with Xiaoli and visited her more often, but she suddenly rtc in May or thereabout, after that the quality/standard of the new gals dropped until it closed down.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
auok141026 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
any girls in gl where you can rub ur dick.on her pussy ? also known as 磨棒。no need go in one, outside can already
No fun, will be bored. You are supposed to go in.
Have you seen any animals to do that? - No. Human is animal, so act like animals in this respect, otherwise you will be punished by the God. No animal acts like Gays, so you know... the higher HIV infection.
Old 17-02-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Lol i always bui tahan and try to go in
Old 17-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

met a few who did ..but oways tell them .. condom ..
raw is war ..

Last edited by bonkning; 17-02-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 17-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Pussy grinding carries the same risk as unprotected sex
Old 17-02-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

mm... i stil think enter the cave is far more dangerous than juz lurking outside walk here walk there...
but anyway...
unfit for pussygrinding
Old 17-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Old 17-02-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pussy grinding carries the same risk as unprotected sex
Exactly .....such risky activities. Better stop
Old 17-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
mm... i stil think enter the cave is far more dangerous than juz lurking outside walk here walk there...
but anyway...
unfit for pussygrinding
when you have contact and exchange fluid , you are at risk...

Let's not fool ourselves by using 0.00001% or 0.000001%. End of the day, you take the risk, you bear the consequences.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

walao... this one hard core de leh...
better juz bua the balls n shaft... keep head safe 5cm above water level...
Old 17-02-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
when you have contact and exchange fluid , you are at risk...

Let's not fool ourselves by using 0.00001% or 0.000001%. End of the day, you take the risk, you bear the consequences.
ya... dats why i oways insist on cbj...if not then dun do..
condom pls...
Old 17-02-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Talking Re: rubbing dick with pussy flap

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Exactly .....such risky activities. Better stop
Yes sir...stop grinding licking and bonking pussy

I just looking at pussy safe hor

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1