The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2005, 05:01 PM
isel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Warning To All Bros

Good day to all bro's out here. Signz had the worst bonk of my life...my entire life. Not realy bonk but here is wat happened...

was a sat aft when i got some fl numbers from irc, joanne wendy and chanel. called wendy and made an appointment with her, in the end she put me airpane made me wait in hotel bencoolen for 1hr, so i damn angry and try tou salvage the situtation. Call chanel but she say she got mens, so last choice call this joanne, she sound damned sexy and horny , say she will rushed down from jurong, reached in 20 mins. i was shock at the speed, in the end she hide and ask me open the door. I almost fainted man!! in front of mne was this whale that must have escaped from the pacific ocean. She din even look like a female to say the least. she told me 60 kg 1.7 but i swear she is at least 120kg. told her she dun look like a female than she threaten to go recept and make police report say someone play prank on her. so i say gotts u go lah, i here to watch tv only, i dun even know u. she than threaten to tear it's top and shout rape. I lan lan ask her in . It say very horny wanna fuck, i dunnoe wat to say but try to persuade her dun wan anything i give her money ask her go home. than she start with her threat again. WA KAO, so in the end reach an agruement that just BJ for 60bucks
i also have no choice but to agree. she bj and all the time say my dick damn big, but i din even stand how to big? after a while i told her i cannot cum so i say just pay her the money and ask her to leave. she insist i fuck her, and 120 bucks. i than say we agrred on 60 , so in the end i gave her 100 in all and ask the whale to leave. she say just her luck and left... JUST HET LUCK ??? just my luck more like it. so bro's 2 numbers to be wary of ... If i dun enter hell for u guys who wil? ahhahaa

8104*529 Joanne

9433*141 wendy

Trust me bro's i suspect 2 f them are conners ...be very careful

towards a better bonking world
Old 01-09-2005, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Warning To All Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by isel
9433*141 wendy
Old 01-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold

oh my god....
this is .... one damn super duper... unfortunate bonk u had!
Old 01-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 23
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

Lesson number 1.......
Never open the door when you see no one.

Lesson number 2......
If she want to inform recrpt let her be......(Which u did)

Lesson number 3.....
If she wants to tear her clothes and shout rape, let her do it. Hotel won't call police over this if they still want to do business. Plus camera shows she goes up to hotel herself and not with you so how in the world to rape her????
Old 01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
PKTM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPKTM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It say very horny wanna fuck,
Congrats u have just met the most famous FL, IT. Btw, it's not a real pussy that you have just bonked.

Next time, remember to do your homework here before u suka suka collect FL contact numbers and then ti kum ti kum your luck.

Another one bite the dust...
Old 01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
ko_yama_sama

Looks like the threadstarter was molested and almost kanna raped. And he has to pay for it. What a bad experience! Thanks for the info.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:20 PM
isel

Big guy bro, thanks for the tip, tot i was alert enough but at that kindof sircumstances i also panick, din tin kabout the camera, thanks any way and din bonk her, U r rite btw suer duper unlucky.... feel ike kana conned
Old 01-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 20
Teatree is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTeatree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear All
I got a number from Yahoo Classified (9345@@@@). Her name is Angeline. We agreed to meet at Lavender H81 at 4pm today. Before I went, I SMS her to meet at nearby coffeshop before we proceed.
Immeditely she rejected my offer.

Her asking price is not cheap. She is charging $200/2 shots.

I send this to all brothers so that you guys could judge for yourself. Do not go ahead and book the room and wait for the girl.

Best Regards

Teatree
Old 01-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good day to all bro's out here. Signz had the worst bonk of my life...my entire life. Not realy bonk but here is wat happened...

8104*529 Joanne

9433*141 wendy

Trust me bro's i suspect 2 f them are conners ...be very careful

towards a better bonking world
OMG U just been done by the Thing..IT...IT is actually a cross breed of a She+He+It = SHIT!!!!
Beware the SHIT THING...
Old 01-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 20
QooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud ofQooMilk has much to be proud of

Bro Frankiestine give the man a break lah, hahaha hearing his story i feel funny more than sad for him....one word "suay", nv turst IRC got alot of bros tio already, me one of them
Luck able to escape without being rape

WATCH OUT FOR THE YEAR 2008 TCSS GATHERING DATE!!! HUAT AH!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 05:36 PM
isel

bro frankie... so painful liao u still suan me hahaha..... at least i can save bro 's out rhere from my suffering... haiz, so noble of me,,, lol
Old 01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 19
blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!blur girl is one of the Best!

Mr. isel.. i read your story already want to luff out loud! LOL!!! good attempt..
Old 01-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro frankie... so painful liao u still suan me hahaha..... at least i can save bro 's out rhere from my suffering... haiz, so noble of me,,, lol
hahaha like u say lor if you don't go to hell who will....bro monster take my head off to you and salute for your bravery....count yourselve lucky you still managed to escape with your ass hole intact...
for your bravery monster reserved 9 points for you...
Old 01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
DOM1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
OMG U just been done by the Thing..IT...IT is actually a cross breed of a She+He+It = SHIT!!!!
Beware the SHIT THING...
Bro Frankiestine and Bro isel (threadstarter),
I don't go for commercial sex for i'm a seahorse reincarnate, but I dare vouch that this is the best joke that I'd for ages........at the expense of threadstarter!!! Never mind, i'll Up your points NOW.....hopes it at least give you some condolences...........sorry....I mean consolation!! hahahahahhahahah

DOM the interforum clown
Old 01-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
Teh Ni deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTeh Ni deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very unfortunate indeed. You should'nt have given in to her threats, which were kinda empty if you thought about it. You're a registered paying customer of the hotel while she, sorry IT, had no legitimate reasons to be there, in front of your room somemore. Thus she could be considered a trespasser and more likely that the whale would get into trouble than you if this was reported to the reception. Anyway, take it as a lesson learnt. You'll be better for it in the future.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1