The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chiefpunther is Cool - loads of Potential
Question KTV Girls That Can Be Upped!

I noticed that there are no threads 'helping' brothers to cut the chase and go straight for the kill.

Why waste time and money hearing bull shit from KTV girls. Why can't we help each other just like the FL threads.

Most of these KTV girls are also FLs except they like to play games.

Any brothers support this kind of thread where we post the name of the KTV girls, their specialty, price , etc?

I am just sick and tired of KTV girls that tell lies.

Let's cut their crap and bull shit and help all cheonging bothers. Agree?
Old 02-09-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future
Re: KTV Girls That Can Be Upped!

At least 70% of the PRC FL's in Dome 2 moonlight in KTV's.
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

I rather b a hunter and PRC MM are pack of sheep & KTVs are my hunting ground. If u r good enuf to deskin the sheep yourself by or means. No point feeding lazy hunters here who can't hunt & waiting to be served. If this the case, then this not your hunting ground.

Recommended hunting ground for TS. Geylang PRC fish tank, pay & shiok shiok! No hurt feelings.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 18
munchen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Geylang got PRC fish tank?
Old 02-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchen View Post
Geylang got PRC fish tank?
Bro,this is take place at least 2yr liao.....Now many malaysians r being phase out.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of

Bro.. some KTV girls are selective. they might let some cus up them for free, but then others even if you pay 1000 is no use.

Plus if you post that info here. it will just be damn weird lor. they dont let people up them everytime.. if one bro post and another bro go print out the post and say to the girl.. eh why you dont let me up you... i read you can be up one leh.. then the bro who post the tip DIE.

Last time in KEFOS we do share the tip on which KTV girls can up, which dont waste time, which have boyfriend.. but then there are alot of cases, other bros just print out the thread and then let the girls read.

I am sure you dont want a case, some KTV let you up for free, you post and then next thing you know some bro print out show the girl.

worse still the girl is a FL and you post. then the girl DIE. either way if we post... we will lose a lobang.

better chance of you getting tip if you go with the bros who cheong the KTV, and then ask them to share their info.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 22
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55 View Post
Last time in KEFOS we do share the tip on which KTV girls can up, which dont waste time, which have boyfriend.. but then there are alot of cases, other bros just print out the thread and then let the girls read.
shsss.... KEFOS no longer exist liao....don't come n disturb us.....
Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teraterm55 View Post
Bro.. some KTV girls are selective. they might let some cus up them for free, but then others even if you pay 1000 is no use.

Plus if you post that info here. it will just be damn weird lor. they dont let people up them everytime.. if one bro post and another bro go print out the post and say to the girl.. eh why you dont let me up you... i read you can be up one leh.. then the bro who post the tip DIE.

well said bro. words of a truly seasoned lao jiao!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1