The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Kee Chiew certainly thinks local peasants are stupid or indolent ... maybe bo

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

hxxp://www.todayonline.com/singapore/changes-presidential-elections-not-political-gain-chan-chun-sing

PEASANTPORE — Ruler Loong went ahead with and issue a decree to rig the Erected Presidency Scam because he is Ruler Loong, said Minion in the Ruler Loong's Office Kee Chiew on Friday (Sep 8).

This was to preempt Ah Bock from becoming the President and emulating President Ong Teng Cheong who tried to do his job.

Wrapping up the second Minion's Dialogue at the Institute of Sex Studies forum on the Non-Erected Presidential Erection, Kee Chiew said only a fool will allow Ah Bock to emulate Ong, do his job and ask difficult questions about the reserves.

Quote:
One President Ong Teng Cheong is enough, it is wiser to have puppets e.g. Smiley Wee, Prata Nathan and Phony Tan. They took the money and keep their arses shut

For every “conspiracy theory” that local peasants knew, his response is this: “If peasants are so smart, why 90% still think they own their leased pigeonholes? This proves peasants are stupid huh?

At the forum, he asked the 290-strong peasant audience if they felt that Ruler Loong is powerful enough to postpone Christmas, let alone rig the Presidential Erections.

The vast majority raised their hand in agreement like peasant conscripts answering their superior officer.

Ruler Loong said "local peasants have no choice but to tremble and obey,” he added.

Quote:
Asiatic peasants are generally stupid and indolent, some still insist on virgin birth?!

Pay a price, maybe vote swing to 59%, Ruler Loong still control the Imperial Court, cheap price for the House of Lee,” he said.

We must avoid another Ong Teng Cheong, Ruler Loong has stated clearly, he wants a easy time while ruling Peasantpore, not tackle difficult issues raised by Ong many donkey full moons ago.”

Kee Chiew and Senior Minion Mis-communications and Lies and Propoganda Education Turn-Coat Puthucheary also took questions during the 75-minute session.

House of Lee's Bumi Zainul Ah Rasheed, Peasantpore’s Cheap Ambassador to Kuwait, said the debate on the elected presidency scam has opened a can of worms and has divided some people. The former Senior Minion for Vassal Affairs wondered if the presence or absence of a contest would help avoid this issue.

Quote:
LKY was the King's Chinese, so Rasheed is Lee's Bumi, how ironic.

In response, Turn-Coat Puthucheary said every a fair electoral process is potentially dangerous for House of Lee. Ruler Loong must ensure candidates would need to show that they are serving the House of Lee.

Can the regime address peasants’ aspirations to vote while ensuring that candidates meet the eligibility criteria, asked Lianhe Sex Associate news editor Ho Ah Be.

Quote:
Ah Be is 'jiat leow bee' for asking a stupid question, listening to is akin to be whipped by soft broccoli

Turncoat Puthucheary replied that "peasants should not express their desires, they ought to remain loyal to House of Lee."

I am the best example, my old man is an idiot, he should have kowtow LKY? Instead he balk LKY, he suffered but he made me see he light. Today I serve Ruler Loong, you see, I doing well huh, Prata Nathan is my idol! Hail Ruler Loong!,” he said.

Quote:
Well, he must praise Disgraceful Fu Manchu, the other comparable turn coat!

Added Kee Chiew: “Ruler Loong wanted a Bumi Puppet, then His Highness gets His Bumi Puppet, case closed, why are we going around in circles? Please stop asking stupid questions, those who don't get it, raise your dicks please!

IPS deputy Sex Director (research) Fatty Koh, who chaired the dialogue, asked if Hegemon Trump has approved Ruler Loong's reserved Erection Scam.

Quote:
Fatty Koh's utility is to provide cheap getai style comic relief with her arty farty questions

Kee Chiew replied that Uncle Sam's Plenipotentiary has approved Ruler Loong's decree.

Hegemon Trump neither disagree or agree, he is busy feuding with Fatso Kim and Panda Xi but the Resident Yankee Plenipotentiary has not raised any violent objections.”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1