The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Kee Chiew and Puticherry may win Physics Nobel Prize for Quantum Nature of Ne

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece TodayOnline
hxxp://www.todayonline.com/singapore/community-committee-able-deal-evolving-concept-race

PEASANTPORE — The Peasantpore Academy of Sham Science may submit Kee Chiew and Puticherry latest discovery that Nehs have dual identify properties, exhibit quantum nature of Bumi and Neh at the same time! (Sept 8).

The issue of what it means to be Bumi, and the role of the Sex Community Committee that certifies a prospective candidate’s ethnicity, continued to spark silly discussion at the Institute of Sex Policy Studies forum on the reserved procedural presidential erection.

Ruler Loong decreed that this month’s Rubber Presidential Erection has been reserved for House of Lee's Neh-Bumi Halimah as theorised kosher by Kee Chiew and Putcherry. A 16-member sex committee has decided to back Kee Chiew and Putcherry paper for submission to the Nobel Prize Committee.

"The very quantum nature that a Neh is a Bumi but not the other way should not take a definitive, restrictive, exclusive approach”, said Minion in the Prime Minion’s Office, Kee Chew.

Quote:
As Kee Chiew is caught off guard, Puticherry comes to his rescue with more nonsense.......

I repeat, Ruler Loong decides who is Bumi ...... our quantum discovery that Nehs are Bumi .... simply proves Ruler Loong is absolutely correct. The peasants, Nehs, Chinks and Bumis must come to terms (with) Ruler Loong's whims and fancies. Ruler Loong says everyone turns left, who dares to turn right? If Halimah, a Neh is now a House of Lee Bumi, then she is Bumi. Dissenters who keep asking questions are not very wise!?” he said.

Quote:
Strange, Kee Chiew and Putcherry are yakking about when a Bumi is a Bumi while the Bumis are glaringly silent.....

“See, I also learn from Ruler Loong, will pay the political price but I am political leader, not politician, so never mind the rubbish that I am sprouting. It is for the greater good of House of Lee.”

Quote:
Kee Chiew never fails to subtract from the sum of all human intellect whenever he opens his mouth.....

Kee Chiew was defending his discovery that Nehs are Bumis to IPS Senior Research Fellow Mathew Mathews, who asked if the sex committee’s decision would affect the country’s overall social cohesion or notion of the reserved erection if – in a hypothetical situation – it were to reject a Bumi candidate because he is Christian.

"Mathew, lucky you not in Bumiland, up there, they lynch you ok, first warning to you.”, said Senior Minion of State (Miscommunications and Lies and Propaganda Education) Puticherry.

To have that fluidity over time is very, very important. I am good example, my old man is an idiot and oppose LKY, but I very fluid, serve House of Lee, look, I am prospering, that implies I doing the right thing!”

Quote:
It is who you serve that matters in Peasantpore, conscience, cannot bring food to the table.

Puticherry acknowledged that the hypothetical individual mentioned by Dr Mathew could feel excluded but nobody can defy Ruler Loong in Peasantpore.

On who selects and sets the criteria for the sex committee, Kee Chiew said peasants should trust Ruler Loong to make the decision.

Quote:
Kudos to the 69%!

ISIS Norshahril revealed that the paper require Bumis to be Moslems – a point other jokers may felt to be potentially contentious.

So, a person who has an Indian father and a Malay mother is more Malay than a whole-hearted Malay who happens to be a Christian?” mused Dr Kevin Tan, an adjunct professor at the National University of Singapore’s law faculty.

Quote:
Ah Tan will soon wonder why his aging parents are accident prone or his other close kin are getting sick or hauled up for petty offenses......

The Sex Community Committee requires the candidate do the missionary, to consider him or her loyal to Ruler Loong. Suppose he or she prefers the doggie, then it “poses a lot of problems", simply because it infringes a peasant’s right to sexual freedom” – which is also a constitutional provision, said Sex Management University law don Eugene Tan.

Quote:
Eugene Tan beats around the bush, might as well tell Ruler Loon that his support for Kee Chiew and Puticherry Quantum Assertion that Nehs are Bumis is simply ridiculous.

Hegemon Trump said nothing, but I think Panda Xi is laughing at us,” he said.

That the decisions of the Sex Community Committee— which also assesses minority candidates under the "Buy 1 Get 3 Free Group Representation Constituency" system in General Erection — are final, is also a problem, said Dr Kevin Tan.

“That is probably absurd, Kee Chiew and Puticherry paper is pure nonsense, it is not even wrong to start with! The basic fundamental principle about the separation of powers is that if the court has to interpret the constitution, no branch of the Government can tell the court what to do,” he said.

Quote:
Ah Tan should consider a study leave in North Korea, bold chap to rubbish Ruler Loong as if he is talking to a petty Persian merchant!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1