The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 12:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Ruler Loong issue decree appointing former Neh as Bumi Rubber Stamp President

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/halimah-yacob-set-to-be-next-president-after-other-potential-9205542?view=DEFAULT#cxrecs_s

PEASANTPORE: Neh-turned-Bumi Halimah Yacob looks set to be House of Lee's Approved Rubber Stamp President after Ruler Loong's lackeys ruled two other potential Nehs peasants as bogus Bumis.

Quote:
Same old trick, Ruler Loong recuse himself from the Oxley Saga but pack his lackeys in secret committee to balk rebellious Prince Yang and Princess Ling over the Personalty Cult Antics.

The Erection Department (ELD) on Monday (Sep 11) issued a press release saying only one Certificate of Eligibility had been issued for the contest.

Shortly after its announcement, No Second Chance Mohamed Salleh Marican and Farid Khan confirmed that their application to erect had been turned down

Mdm Halimah said the ELD applied Quantum Mechanics principles which states she is part Neh but wholly Bumi at the same time. Halimah has to procedurally submit her nomination papers on Wednesday to be the next Rubber Stamp President.

Quote:
No bad, simple job, smile like Smiley Wee, flip pratas like Nathan and go European holidays like Phony. Or do the job and be humiliated as Ong Teng Cheong found out to his disappointment???

"If Ruler Loong says I am Bumi, not Neh, then I am Bumi, not neh. I can only say that I promise to do the best that I can to serve the House of Lee. With or without erection, I look forward to my fat cat pay cheque," she told reporters gathered at the ELD.

Quote:
She has to give France a miss since they have the ban on tudungs....

To avoid trouble makers from crashing the party, Ruler Loong upped the ante for private sector applicants like No Second Chance Marican and Paki Farid. Both merchants had to show that they helmed a company with at least 500 million peanuts’ equity. Competency or merit is irrelevant.

No Second Chance Salleh's application was rejected as the shareholder equity of the company he helms averaged about 258 peanuts million for its last three financial years, "considerably below" the required 500 million peanuts.

Quote:
Ruler Loong cannot be deemed more capable then 2nd Chance Salleh ... he basically inherited power from Old Autocrat LKY. Despite running a multi-million business, Salleh is deemed as 'incapable' than Ruler Loong or Fat Cat Halimah. No-Meat-Eat-Fish Halimah could even have problems manning a Nasi Lemak store, let alone pore through the simple balance sheet presented to her.....

Separately, Paki Farid is perplexed that he also did not qualify because of the 500 million peanuts requirement through he is more capable then Ruler Loong or Halimah (or both combined).

"KNNCCB, Ruler Loong should have issued a decree and requested ISD agents relay the message to me than make me waste time. Farking wayang, they say may the best win, KNNCCB, it the most connected that win, Chink style connection. Ruler Loong or Halimah can run a Nasi Lemak shop profitably, then I salute them. Might as well invite Trump to be president," he grumbled at his office.

Mdm Halimah meets the criteria set out for those in the public sector, having held office for at least three years as Imperial Court Moderator.

Quote:
She probably has no problems asking Labour Pariahs to shut up but may have problems understanding balance sheets

"One of the main focus and function of the non-erected President is to exhort peasants to kowtow Ruler Loong!," she said, adding that the Rubber Stamp President is a House of Lee puppet, but a well paid puppet.

Pure Mathematics used to disqualified trouble makers

In its media release, the Erection Department Lackeys noted that three peasants received Bumi Community Certificates.

As Ruler Loong wants his own Bumi to be president, the Sex Committee rejected two other applications by stupid peasants who did not declare themselves to be a Bumi.

Quote:
Not forgetting that Ruler Loong said former Neh Halimah is a Bumi, then she is a Bumi

The Erection lackeys said it had informed non-regime approved bumis to stop wasting their time as they do not have 500 million peanuts.

An unsuccessful applicant is free to publish the reasons given to him or her but if the applicant's kin meet with accidents, then they cannot blame Ruler Loong.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1