The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 23-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=Craskloose;18384112]Not bad... C boobs but abit saggy... She dun do bbbj, only Cbj...[/

Sisil to me a bit on the big bone side, not really my cup of tea. Agree with bro, OKT needs improvement, few times I knock at the door n there are bro inside. And also times the gal told me got bro waiting outside when I waiting to recover.

Btw any bro can share experience with April. Saw her when bonking Clara. Want to try her next. Thanks
Old 23-02-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Hi bro, the website u provided is for 2shot or 1??
Bro, depend wor. Usually is 1 shot nia but they also have higher number of shots promo on day-to-day basis. Add them on LINE to speak english (but slower replies).

Anything else can inbox me... don't ka ciao this thread on overseas play fun LOL

(*PS to those who give me negative points for don't know what reason la.. although I don't post frequently here & i don't really care that point system but if you buay song with me say la, don't be a keyboard warrior and minus as you go along just because you can't taste the grape that I tasted)
Old 23-02-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=Axeoil85;18388605]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Not bad... C boobs but abit saggy... She dun do bbbj, only Cbj...[/

Sisil to me a bit on the big bone side, not really my cup of tea. Agree with bro, OKT needs improvement, few times I knock at the door n there are bro inside. And also times the gal told me got bro waiting outside when I waiting to recover.

Btw any bro can share experience with April. Saw her when bonking Clara. Want to try her next. Thanks
April looks yummy
Old 23-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried miko from sensual a few days back.

Looks as describe by okt she's got that mistress look.
Cold at first but once after icebreaking she can be quite fun.
Servise wise not bad, though no kissing and painting which is fine by me. Wet bbbj no teeth lots of saliva. Quite arousing.
FJ she is quite dry use her own saliva to lubricate. Ask her why didn't bring ky, told me she forgot lol.
Did only 2 position and i think doggy is best coz she keep thrusting her butt with against thighs and those piak piak sound plus her moaning is super turn on. I came during the 1st round but was really shagged after pounding her for 2nd shot but couldn't release. Told her i will be back to finish my shot lol

Rest, tcss and smoke together(she smokes too) little bit of cuddle before 2nd shot.
She's from jakarta but stay in batam and if im not mistaken clara also stays in batam😁

Agree with bros here, okt need to improve on his time management. Need to book own room though🙄
Old 23-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 0
CondomXL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCondomXL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCondomXL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

----- Deleted -----

Last edited by CondomXL; 25-02-2019 at 04:15 PM.
Old 23-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CondomXL View Post
Room fee will deduct from the $100?
Of course not lah. Else they earn what lol
Old 24-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Yea I saw the ad says CBJ so I passed lol and also other reasons

IMO the stable tends to upsize boob size a little as per experience with cream and looking at the pics of the all their gals

The new gal Emma states 32c... But her pics with her swimsuit it's hard to believe that is true... Will leave it to u guys to judge...
follow TWN cup size la . not wrong but it's smaller compared to sg bra cup size
Old 24-02-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the last time I went it is...
But the thing is ppl don't like booking a room with their ID

It is a risk being shifted to the consumer
Old 24-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 6
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!

Any Bros here try b4 Sensual Aileen? The only Indo who can speak Chinese and dialect. From the photo, seem yummy but always need to discount 30% to 40% from photo.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
peteryeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup, when I tried the room fee was deducted. But I guess always check back with OKT before proceeding
Old 25-02-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -61 / Power: 0
HoneyBees has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Book our own room need 2 IC?
Old 25-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro that tried Vicky or citra from sensual please post fr? thanks in advance!
Old 25-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by taimei91 View Post
A worthy trip but bad location if not driving . Jasmine is out to please . For Bros who like typical twmm w tia tia voice, confirm won't regret. Boobs lovers will definitely enjoy urself .Only bad point is the price . Carrot head or not , up to urself to decide .
My 2 cents
Share contact
Old 25-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone here knows where I could get more white girls beside here? Pm me if you do. Thanks in advance!!
Old 25-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alisson1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel..
Wow,nice fr for her.