The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 23
alvinmah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Boom Town Chia

Hey guys, I've been in this forum for so many years. And I've written several stories, but never had the chance to finish them all. So.. today I'm gonna start a new one - but in a different time. It's gonna be a slow start. So feel free to encourage me and give me different pointers oh how it's gonna be.

please enjoy.[INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
Chapter 1:

Chia swept the floor slowly. It was 6pm, and the hawker centre was slowly filling up. He had worked here for the past 10 years. As usual, he was wearing his simple white shirt (the sort that you can purchase from Chinatown) and his black trousers which had turned grey with time. Chia didn’t have many accessories, except his simple plastic Casio and gold amulet which had been given to him by his mother.

Chia was tired - but content. At the age of 68, he usually woke up at 5 in the morning. And would do his chores in the hawker centre. Nobody asked Chia much, although he was a familiar sight. The regulars would call him “Ah Chia” - and he would laugh and tell them it sounded like the india spiced pickles “Archar”. After he finished sweeping and wiping the tables - he would order his daily bottle of Tiger, and would leave the centre by 11.

Chia was sipping his beer, as he reminisced his past. he gently touched the gold amulet on his neck. The amulet was a figure of dragon, clutching a jade ball. It looked ancient, in fact - something from the distant past. Hardly anybody would wear an adornment like that. But Chia’s wrinkled fingers gently caressed the dragon…. and slowly recalled what happen 40 years ago…

It was 1975, and after the British departed in 1968 - the economy suddenly had a shortage of jobs. Chia who had a mother and brother to look after - resorted to joining a gang and was involved in gambling rackets and worked as a pimp on the side. Times were difficult, and Chia often lamented at how to make ends meet.

Today Chia was looking after the gambling dens in Bukit Ho Swee, Business was flourishing - with games ranging from Mahjong, Chap Ji Kee, Sic Bo (da xiao) to card games. They made their money by lending it to the losers, and racking a large sum of interests from them. And of course the house always wins. The daily intake from the tiffin can (daily amount of money placed in a can - for coffee, food etc…) was more then enough.

Today Chia was partner with Kua and Muthu, two new boys who had joined the gang. They were earnest but were still green. So Chia was showing them the ropes.

Chia: “Ok boys, u know what to do, just make sure nobody does any funny business - if they want to borrow money - ask them to come to me. Those returning - ur take from them directly, and come to me so i can give u the I.O.U. Once your take the I.O.U - show them, once they satisfied, tear it in front of them.

Muthu & Kua: “Yes Tao Kay!”

It felt good being respected in this way. In these tough times, respect was all that u have…

“BANG!”

Suddenly a large bang could be heard from the corner of the room, upon close inspection it was the son of Mr Cheok. A rich plantation owner who had just settled down from Johor. Mr Cheok’s son - Watson (in those days, well educated children or scions of the rich, usually had Christian names).

Chia:”Eh Son, whats wrong, why u slam the table so hard? Everybody here just wants to have fun, don’t lose your temper k?”

Watson:”Bleeding hell, Chia, for the last time - my name is Watson, not son, I’m obviously not your son. Look, this game is rigged. For the past 15 mins, the dices have been turning up small. You guys are running a scam!”

Chia put on his most menacing face (a trick he learnt from his boss) and snarled at Son.

Chia: “Eh CB, i don’t care how many trees ur old man have, are u saying we are cheating?”

Chia gripped Son’s collar, and brought him closer to his face. Now Chia was a strong chap. He used to do deliveries, and his arms were thick and veins snaked around them. His shoulders were broad like a swimmers, and he had the constitution of an ox.

Chia: “SON…Let me tell you for the first and last time hor… U come here and play, when u win our money - do we say you cheat? Now when you are losing, you turn around and bite us?”

Chia tightened his grip further, and stared steely into Son’s eyes.

Chia: “By the way… Son… where is the money you owe us?”

Watson had earlier borrowed a large sum of money last week, a large amount of $800. And with mounting interests, he probably owned around $890 by now.

When Chia brought up the money, Watson immediately looked down… Damn it, how bad can his luck be. He lost all the money which he had taken from his father (on the pretext of starting a business) and he just lost it on the damn table.

Watson: “Look Chia…. im sorry, i shouldn’t have shouted, please give me a few days more before i return you the money. I will return.”

Chia was about to add the finished touches to his punishment, with a tight right across Watson’s face. When suddenly a hand went across his face. Chia was shocked! He couldn’t imagine anybody in their right mind would slap him. His eyes turned fiercely at the person who slapped him…

To be continued...
Old 08-03-2015, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
ashtodust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boom Town Chia

First camper reporting.

I like stories where you build your characters first.

Btw I think there's something wrong with the year the british departed, but small matter!

SG Fifty story?
Old 09-03-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Thank you brother Ashtodust. lol SG50. yes maybe =)

Chapter 2: May

To his surprise, a slim pale girl stood before him. She had long jet black hair that was well placed. She had very little make up on, maybe just a bit of blusher. But her eyes… they were beautiful. She was roughly 1.56-1.55 m. Tiny compared to Chia, who stood at nearly 1.8m. She wore a tight blue cheongsam. Which showed her well endowed figure. She was very slim. And her hands were now quivering and slight red from hitting Chia’s face.

Now Chia was confused at what he was feeling now. he wasn’t really sure how to react. he had never been hurt by anyone before. Not to mention a girl. And it was one of the gangs rules to never hit a woman. And it didn’t help that she was so beautiful.

He stared at her angrily. And was about to shout every known vulgarity at that lady…

Watson: “Jie! what do you think ur doing! I’M SORRY CHIA! Please forgive her, she’s my elder sister! and she doesn’t know the rules of this place.

Watson, was now on his knees begging for forgiveness. Now the whole situation just became dramatic. Chia often wondered about high society. And it would be a sight for Mr Cheok, if he were to see his son begging for forgiveness now.

Chia: “Get up Son, real men don’t beg. At least your sister has some backbone. Look both of your get out of my place. And Son u better have the money ready by fucking next week. Or I’m gonna break your bones. One bone for each $100 you owe us. By the way (Chia glared at the lady) - whats ur name?”

May: “Get lost”

And she grabbed her brother and they both rushed out of the den.

Chia glared at them angrily as they made their way out. Although… he did fancy meeting that lady soon…. Unknown to Chia…. his and her paths will cross… very soon…

To be continued.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
toyota wish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro more more more
Old 09-03-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Thank you brother Toyotawish, hope you are enjoying the story.

Chapter 2.1: May

It didn’t take long before Chia got to meet this wilful woman. But never in the way imagined. It was exactly a week later, that she made a reappearance in the den. Chia never, ever showed favouritism - when it came to the expense of the triad’s money. This time round, she was meek, and gave a weak smile when Chia confronted her - as she made her way to the back of the den (which was where they usually settled the expenses).

This time round, Muthu and Kua claimed that she wanted to speak to him personally - with regards to the debt her brother owned. And in private.

Chia gave this lady a stern look.

Chia: “What do you want to say, quick - i don’t have all day. Did you bring the money? From how i see it, i doubt so. You better tell the CB brother of yours - that the interest is mounting up. He now owns us $1200.

May: “What? how can it be so much? It’s just been a short two weeks? Where and how do we get the money to repay you back? Can you not be so unreasonable??

Chia: “Hello, i don’t know your name, and I don’t care what you know. It’s simple - we lend the money, he signed on the paper. He knows how much he owes us. One more week - the total amount will be $2100. If there’s no repayment, tell him to get ready a pair of crutches.

May: “Wait, is there another way we can resolve this??”

May’s voice was quivering now. And she was obviously shaken at the fact the amount expounded to such a large amount. She had no idea how to handle this situation. All her courage and gung-honess which she showcased a week a go totally dissipated.

Chia was actually confused. he didn’t want to do this to her. But at the same time, work was work. And there wasn’t any way out of it. And besides, this siblings had a wealthy father. $2100 was a small drop in the ocean for them.

Chia: “Look, miss - Sorry, your brother signed. And your father is rich. Just make sure you sort this out by next week. We don’t hurt people for a living. But me and my brothers have to eat. Even if we ignore this weeks interest. You still have to returns $1200. But it’s not my call. Owe money pay money”

May: “My name is M..aayy… May.”

May’s eyes watered up, she was obviously in fear now knowing the scenario. And was getting worried on how she was going to fix the damn problem her brother had caused.

May: “Is there any other way - we can pay you back? Can i return you $600 this week, and the other $600 in a months time?”

Chia: “Sorry Miss - cannot. I can’t speak on behalf of my boss”

May: “Then can i speak to him instead?”

Chia felt a sinking feeling in his heart. He knew his boss was a lecherous old bastard. Kheng. kheng used to run the whore house in Bugis, but stopped when the mata found out about his illicit deeds. Kheng was unscrupulous. He smuggled girls from Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand. He fed the girls opium and Ganja to keep them in line. In other words - they were sworn to a life of prostitution once Kheng got his grubby fingers on them.

Chia: “I recommend you don’t… He isn’t somebody you should meet or trifle with. I think you should quickly raise the money and solve this before it gets too jia lat”

May: “Ok, thank you - i will try to solve this myself… thank you for your time”

And with those parting words, May left the den.

Chia heaved a sigh of relief. Glad that the situation did not worsen. After all - if May did find Kheng… god knows what would happen to her? Kheng’s not the sort to let any sweet young thing escape from his fingers. She could have been drugged or raped… Chia was just happy things ended the way it should have.

Unknown to Chia, May found the way to Kheng’s territory from Ah Kua. She deliberated about the possibilities of not even paying the interest if she could talk to the head honcho of the gang. Kheng was of course taken aback by the sight of this soft, petite women standing before him.

Kheng on the other hand, was a fat, oily mass of a man. with a big balding patch and a bigger belly (obviously from too many bouts of drinking). He was a grotesque example of a man. He was wearing a dirty unbuttoned shirt. And he stank of cigarettes and alcohol.

Kheng: “What you want? I hear you want to settle your brother’s debt is it? Look we don’t talk through anything - simple - owe money, pay money. Tell your brother to just ask your rich father to settle it lay. If nothing else get lost. And by the way - now the interest by next week is $2500. Chia didn’t tell you, that we charge more weekly for interest. Bye”

The conniving Kheng knew he just suckered this sweet young thing into his sweaty, grubby palms. And May was flabbergasted. Instead of resolving things, she realised she had just gotten herself into a much bigger mess. May knew she had to beg now. Not something expected of her calibre. but for family, she had to do it.

May: “Please Mr Kheng, can you please forgo this large interest? We will do anything, really, anything… Just please don’t force my brother to pay such a large interest. It’s way more then what he even borrowed in the first place. Look Mr Kheng you are a good man. Our family will not forget you if you do us this favour.

Kheng: “I understand… look tell you what miss May. Why don’t we seat down and talk about this over some drinks. Maybe if i understand your problem better. I might consider the interests to be lessened.”

May: “Of course Mr Kheng, I will be more then happy too!”

May finally thought her luck had changed, and turned for the better. Surely there was bound to be a breakthrough now!

Kheng gleefully brought May to the back of his office, and he silently ushered his guards to back off. With a gesture from his fingers, his men immediately knew what this hum sup bastard was up to.

Kheng brought out a bottle of Cognac, he knew she wasn’t going to last 2 glasses… and especially if he was gonna give her a bit of his “Magic dust”.

Now Kheng’s so-called “Magic dust” was something he had brought back from Thailand. It was actually a strong drug that the priests there used to give women who were conceiving. It made them terribly aroused and gave them hallucinations. Obviously, bastard Kheng didn’t have any calms when it came to fulfilling his sexual satisfaction.

He looked forward to tasting this young flesh….

To be continued.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Wonderful story!
Old 10-03-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Chia, please carry on. It's getting hot.

Definitely will up your reputation point when power returns.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

nice gangster story...

and good character development.

camping
Old 10-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scukmyhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please go to mediacorp and submit this story!
Sure give you a scriptwriter position.
I personally like this story a lot. Talented.
Old 10-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Ah Chia, please carry on. It's getting hot.

Definitely will up your reputation point when power returns.
As promised, up your rep point. You're great.
Old 10-03-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

Thank you brothers for upping my points. Although I've been a member here for so long - i still don't know what they are for.

Thank you all for the encouragement. Please enjoy Chapter 3....

Chapter 3: Mayday

Kheng slipped the “Magic dust” into the May’s cup of cognac, and he made sure May took every sip. May was accustomed to strong drinks apparently, being a rich man’s daughter. She had the privilege of studying in the UK for a good 3 years before going back to Malaysia, and eventually settling down with her parents in Singapore. During winter, she would take sips of brandy to warm herself (which eventually lead to a good appetite for strong drinks).

May had no qualms gulping down the brandy. In fact she was thought by her father, that drinking with her elders, or when being offered drinks - they have to finish it and not say no. It was a sign of respect. So whenever Kheng poured, she drank.

Kheng gleefully looked at May…. knowing very soon… the effects of the Magic dust will take place.

Gulp after gulp, glass after glass. May had roughly 4 glasses… maybe it was the tropical humidity of Singapore that was getting to her. After all, she had only been back for a year. And her body was still getting used to the dense warm air. She was perspiring now.

Beads of sweat soon appeared on her forehead. She unconsciously unbuttoned the clasp of her cheongsam. She swore she only had 4 glasses… why was she feeling so happy. High even.

Kheng: “May, are u ok? Come, the weather is getting hot. Why don’t you cool down a bit?”

Kheng gently went over, and started removing the clasps of her cheongsam one by one. May was wearing a beautiful blue piece today. With embroideries of birds and fishes. Strangely, when Kheng started unclasping her cheongsam - May didn’t think there was anything wrong. She could only smile sadly at Kheng whilst nodding her head.

May’s cheeks were flushed now. She felt very happy, and strangely excited.

May’s fair white collars could be seen now. Even though May was very slim, she was very well endowed. Her ample white breasts spilled out of her cheongsam. The tiny cloth that blocked her nipples from showing on her cheongsam provided no protection once the cheongsam was off.

Kheng happily licked May’s face, while his grubby hand slowly pressed her nipples.

May: “Ahhhhhh, ahhhhhh …. I … please… So good… don’t stop…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

May was very high now. And she didn’t seem to know how or why everything became the way it did. Her hands strangely moved to Kheng’s rock hard erection. His dirty trousers had a huge bulge. She really didn’t want to touch it. But she couldn’t control her hands.

May Moaned like a cat in heat - when Khengs tongue started licking her ears. May’s pussy was very wet by now. She could feel a very slight trickle of her juice, trailing down the inside of her thighs.

May: “Ahahahh… please don’t stop… i need….. please…. help…. ahhhhhhh

May was practically scratching Kheng’s back now. She was so aroused, she was practically begging this pig of a man to fuck her.

Kheng: “U horny little ang mo bitch, act rich right? Come - get ready to suck my big fat chinese cock.

All this happened at exactly 4:00 ————— during this time….. Chia was making his way to Kheng’s office…… What will happen? Will Chia save May?

Or will she finally taste Chinese sausage for the first time….?

To be continued.
Old 10-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Chapter 4: Come I Chia you one time good one!

Chia was making his way’s to Kheng’s office. The day finally came to an end. Although he did feel a little sour that the day’s takings were so good, while his and the boys only had such a small share of the profits. Maybe that’s his life from now. Anyways, that bastard Kheng always took more then his fucking share. Constantly bullying Kheng and his men - even after they did such a good job.

Chia trudged angrily, very soon he was at the front of Khengs shop…

——Back inside the shop —-

Kheng had all of May’s clothes off now. She was masturbating herself. She was completely delirious now. Saliva was coming out of her mouth, and she was grinning like a silly kitten, whilst moaning as she rubbed her clit.

May: “ahhhhhh, come fuck me…. please….. i want cock so bad….. please…… “

Her fingers were rubbing herself furiously now. But no matter how she masturbated herself, it never seemed enough.

Kheng removed his belt, he never wore any underwear, and his thick hard cock popped out. He placed his cock in front of May’s face - cheekily slapping her cheeks with it.

Kheng: “No cock until I’m done with you!”

Kheng shoved May on her back, he started licking her pussy, whilst his hands squished her breasts, playing with them roughly. May was shrieking with joy now, she didn’t know anything except the fact that she was very happy. And every time kheng’s tongue went across her pussy - waves of pleasure took over her body.

May wanted to hold his cock so badly, and her fair skinny legs were spread so wide - just so that he can have more access to her.

Kheng was rock hard now - he wanted nothing more then to poke this white chinese jade…

—outside the shop—

Chia: “Eh where is Kheng? I’m here to pass him the money?”

Chia was out there whilst two of Kheng’s henchmen blocked him.

Henchmen: “He brother Chia! Don’t think you can go in leg… Today boss has this very pretty ang mo girl inside! He gave her his famous “powder” hahhahaha, probably fucking her now!”

Chia: “Wah! You mean now he import ang mo too??? Steady ah he. Russian ah?”

Henchmen: “No lah, she’s a chinese girl, she talks funny. And she can speak ang mo!”

Chia: “What??? Was she wearing a blue cheongsam?”

Henchmen: “Wah! u got six sense ah! How u know?”

Chia was agitated now, it wasn’t jealousy…. but if this Mr Cheok (Plantation boss) knew about this - the whole gang or Singapore will have hell to pay…. and if Kheng knew about this - why the fuck was he still playing with fire. He had to do something.

Chia: “Eh this is no joke, let me through -that woman is Cheok’s daughter, if something happens to her - the whole gang will be in trouble, let me through!”

Henchmen: “Eh FUCK OFF, Kheng says nobody goes through, and if Kheng WANTS! Kheng GETS!

Chia didn’t give a shit what this two pigs were doing. Having been in so many fights before.. Chia was no stranger to putting bigger or… in this case… dumber opponents down.

With a smashing right hook, Henchmen one hit the floor like Tao Kwa. Henchmen two was slightly better - he lurched forward with a kick. Only to have Chia block it swiftly - Chia followed through with an insane roundhouse kick - finished off with elbow to the Henchmens throat.

Two Tao Kwa On the floor….

Chia broke through the flimsy wooden door. To his horro - Kheng was about to put his big fat cock into May… Swiftly, Chia kicked Kheng’s face (which kinda broke his jaw) - and knocked him unconscious at the same time.

To be continued….

Stay tune to the next chapter….
Old 11-03-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
burongX is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for more... Nice,story...keep it up
Old 11-03-2015, 10:45 AM