The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Pool definitely needs help from the other teams to win the title. They'll not be able to win 11 out of 12 remaining matches for sure especially @ Old Toilet, Goodison Park n Stamford Bridge... Chelsea being the toughest I find as Pool always struggles there.
Pool doesn't have the mental toughness to go all the way n it clearly shows why Pool has lost 3 cup finals recently..
Divine help needed definitely!

Last edited by countryman; 12-02-2019 at 01:04 PM.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pool definitely needs help from the other teams to win the title. They'll not be able to win 11 out of 12 remaining matches for sure especially @ Old Toilet, Goodisson Park n Stamford Bridge... Chelsea being the toughest I find as Pool always struggles there.
Pool doesn't have the mental toughness to go all the way n it clearly shows why Pool has lost 3 cup finals recently..
Well said! Honest fansee indeed! Draw games are the killer! History showed that pool had lots of draw games! Goal diff is also a tough job to keep up! City has been hammering 4to 5 goals for the past few matches! Monster!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 12-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pool definitely needs help from the other teams to win the title. They'll not be able to win 11 out of 12 remaining matches for sure especially @ Old Toilet, Goodison Park n Stamford Bridge... Chelsea being the toughest I find as Pool always struggles there.
If scums play open football and don't pack the defence, we have very good chance of winning. The problem is we still have no solution to break teams who park the bus.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We have a problem because the next league game is against United.
With their current form can we dish Ole his first lost?
If we draw we move 1 point clear of City but will this help?
Let's see how Klopp and the team perform.
I have confidence our Reds can beat the Scums in the next game..... we won 3-1 remember?

Of the remaining 12 games...... the only touch n go game is vs Chelsea...... all the others are definitely winnable.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I have confidence our Reds can beat the Scums in the next game..... we won 3-1 remember?

Of the remaining 12 games...... the only touch n go game is vs Chelsea...... all the others are definitely winnable.
Yeah...'winnable '? Lots of games were supposed to be 'winable '! But...but...but....to be continued!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 13-02-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Well finally Jose must be having a good laugh somewhere in Europe

I think teams haven’t worked United(under Ole) out apart from Burnley and PSG. The other teams kept pushing their full backs on and leaving their CBs exposed to Martial and Rashford running at them. United were scoring from counter attacks and then sitting in their shape and picking teams off, if you deny them space they don't seem to have a clue.

Interesting that Tuchel changed to a 3-4-3 formation to counter United’s pace out wide. Hats off to him. Also, thought Marquinhos was excellent, Veratti slicing United apart and Silva solid.

Genuinely think PSG are a better team without Neymar. His antics are just so counterproductive. When he's not playing the rest work their socks off and then Tuchel's counter-pressing is on point. They'd be even better with Cavani alongside Mbappe.

Anyways, it's now going to be very interesting when we visit OT next weekend.

But first let's deal with Bayern and hope we come out of that one without any injuries.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Well Spurs really did impress me. Thought they would be well beaten, football wow. Never fails to surprise one!

Dortmund were very disappointing though. They were absolutely toothless up front. It was like they were down to 10 men!

I know they lie 5 points clear at the top of the Bundesliga but there is no way they are better than Bayern. I know they were down a few key men but so were Spurs.

It's going to be a very interesting one for us against Bayern, particularly with VVD out suspended and only having Matip available at CB at the moment. How we deal with Lewandowski is going to be key.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

My guess is Matip and Fabinho will partner each other at CB in absence of VVD. VVD services will be missed against Bayern, especially to deal with Lewandowski.

Son's performance is getting better and better. I'm sure he will be snapped up by some other big club this summer.
Old 14-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Well Spurs really did impress me. Thought they would be well beaten, football wow. Never fails to surprise one!

Dortmund were very disappointing though. They were absolutely toothless up front. It was like they were down to 10 men!

I know they lie 5 points clear at the top of the Bundesliga but there is no way they are better than Bayern. I know they were down a few key men but so were Spurs.

It's going to be a very interesting one for us against Bayern, particularly with VVD out suspended and only having Matip available at CB at the moment. How we deal with Lewandowski is going to be key.
Spurs surprised me too. Anyway Liverpool will not play spurs again unless both progress and meet in CL later rounds.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 15-02-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Spurs surprised me too. Anyway Liverpool will not play spurs again unless both progress and meet in CL later rounds.
Pool has yet to play Spurs @Anfield in the EPL this season..
Old 15-02-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pool has yet to play Spurs @Anfield in the EPL this season..
Yes, my mistake. Just checked and the game is scheduled 31/3.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 16-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Watched the Augsburg - Bayern match yesterday....... if Bayern continue to play similar performance like yesterday..... then Liverpool has very good chance to beat them at Anfield next tuesday.
Old 17-02-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Our defensive injuries(plus suspension) worry me for this game. Bayern haven't been showing great form in the league, but the knockout stages of the CL is a completely different story.

If we had VVD and Gomez (or even Lovren) for this first leg I'd be just about certain of a good home win. I still think we should have too much if MF can control the game and provide good service to the boys upfront though.

Massive game for MF to make sure the back four is not under too much pressure.

Quick release to the front three and let them do their thing.

Hope its another phenomenal atmosphere at Anfield Tuesday night.
Old 19-02-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

The outcome of tonight's match is a barometer of the Reds fortunes in the upcoming weeks.

Win.... and confidence will soar sky high that Liverpool will overcome all opponents for the next few weeks.

Lose..... and Liverpool will struggle and go on a losing streak.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

We looked really lost. Bayern closed down the spaces and many of the players are off form. We seemed like we want to pass the ball into the penalty box before shooting. I don't think we have any long range shots on target. We introduced a tall and slow striker as a substitute to suit their tall and slow centreback.

Keita should just be benched. He is just another Henderson. 74% pass accuracy. Heavy touches, likes to dribble when he should pass. Calling him shitty is an understatement. More useless than shit.

Major revamp coming this summer. Lallana, Clyne, Origi, Sturridge, Moreno should be leaving. Not good enough. Matip, Gomez, Lovren are too injury prone.

Bad feeling for old trafford. Klopp's tactics are too 1 dimensional.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1