The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 08:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

mate.. i dont know what to say if you cant differentiate a positive contribution and a bad one..

and tell me what have you contribute to deserve a up by sam???
one thing you need to know here is never to expect anything from the sam..
he gives when you truly deserve it...

it is really pathetic if you are here just for the rep points...
i suggest you start/continue to make positive contributions and forget abt the points for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
How do u define positive contribution? There are ppl like myself also contributed but I have not received any pt in kind from Sam so far.

When Sam upped your pt, was it reflected in the User CP?

Bruddar, if I up your pt, will u up me back?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ahtat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have posted many positive contributions but sadly am still stuck @20-1
Old 25-08-2012, 09:08 PM
IamSure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

No idea. They mentioned that rep increased by 60+. Never mention about userCP's remark.
Old 25-08-2012, 10:51 PM
IamSure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i deserve reverse zap by sam
Old 26-08-2012, 04:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do u define positive contribution? There are ppl like myself also contributed but I have not received any pt in kind from Sam so far.

When Sam upped your pt, was it reflected in the User CP?

Bruddar, if I up your pt, will u up me back?
Big Sexy works for me. He solves forum problems and authored many of the FAQs which included the design and production of graphics which can be a painstaking task. He is paid in points which is even cheaper than peanuts.

What have you done for me that makes my life easier?

A positive contribution is defined as a message that contains information that evokes a sense of gratitude and appreciation from other members and makes them feel like adding to your points.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-08-2012, 08:15 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

many?? really?
take a look at heroseven2003 contributions.. here
hopefully it will give you an idea of what many good contributions actually mean..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtat77 View Post
i have posted many positive contributions but sadly am still stuck @20-1

Old 26-08-2012, 08:24 AM

thanks sam.. it feels good to be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Big Sexy works for me. He solves forum problems and authored many of the FAQs which included the design and production of graphics which can be a painstaking task. He is paid in points which is even cheaper than peanuts.

Old 26-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Bruddars, noted with thanks!

If a samster contributed many FR on WL say in GL CAT150 thread and many samsters appreciated his effort, will u upz his pts?

Quote:

What have you done for me that makes my life easier?

A positive contribution is defined as a message that contains information that evokes a sense of gratitude and appreciation from other members and makes them feel like adding to your points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
mate.. i dont know what to say if you cant differentiate a positive contribution and a bad one..

and tell me what have you contribute to deserve a up by sam???
one thing you need to know here is never to expect anything from the sam..
he gives when you truly deserve it...

it is really pathetic if you are here just for the rep points...
i suggest you start/continue to make positive contributions and forget abt the points for now...

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If a samster contributed many FR on WL say in GL CAT150 thread and many samsters appreciated his effort, will u upz his pts?
Some will. Some won't.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeadlySecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Members are free to have as many accounts as they want as long as they don't use the accounts to abuse the rep system.
Dear Sir

Can you refine what is abuse to the rep system? For example, I have 10 clones. Is my 10 clones be allowed to up or zap 10 different individual nicks? Since its not targeting at a particular nick?
Old 27-08-2012, 06:10 AM

trying to be clever?
why dont you read post 1 and 3 of this thread??
and yes the rules can be "refine" anytime sam wants it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySecret View Post
Dear Sir

Can you refine what is abuse to the rep system? For example, I have 10 clones. Is my 10 clones be allowed to up or zap 10 different individual nicks? Since its not targeting at a particular nick?

Last edited by Big Sexy; 27-08-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Old 27-08-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273974 / Power: 220
heroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond reputeheroseven2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many?? really?
take a look at heroseven2003 contributions.. here
hopefully it will give you an idea of what many good contributions actually mean..
Big Sexy................

Premium Membership :
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=338343
Old 27-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
Big Sexy................
OMFG! U are definitely not mere mortal like us ............................

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 27-08-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroseven2003 View Post
Big Sexy................
Those points and power u have. Scary sia. Kena zap, sure painful one. Kena award, sure feel good.

U live up to your Power and Status, bro, imo.
Old 27-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DeadlySecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
[B]

Those caught registering multiple nicks in order to build up their "war chest" to abuse the system will be placed in moderation mode.
Quote:

You are NOT SUPPOSED TO award reputation points to "RETURN A FAVOUR"!

You are only supposed to give reputation points for useful contributions to the forum.

I have never given any points out as part of a "you up me I up you" scam. In fact, I usually ZAP people who "up" me and ask for points in return!

Quote:
trying to be clever?
why dont you read post 1 and 3 of this thread??
and yes the rules can be "refine" anytime sam wants it..

Dear Sir

I am not trying to be clever, just trying to be a law abiding forumer. To abide by the rules of course I need to fully understand the rules to abide by it.

I read through the posts mentioned but it does fully answer my questions.Let me refine the situation

For each nick in SBF, each nick has the right and the ability to up or zap. I have 10 clones for example. All 10 clones belong to me, I am just curious about the abuse mention. ABUSE I understand so far is that I use it to up or zap one particular nick all at a same time or use it to mass up my own clones. But what if I use my clones to zap and up ten different individual nicks that does not belong to me? Awarding nicks that I like and zapping nicks I don't like but not all at a same time. Is this wrong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1