The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2010, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reputation system update - 15 Nov 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezt_Lobang View Post
Is there any reason why pts cannot be deducted in soccer talk section ?
Bro, if points can be deducted, the whole forum will be in chaos. Different people support different team.

For example, 1 Chelsea fan saying something like 'Chelsea will definitely beat Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool to win the EPL title', some of the fans of other teams will not bother, but some die-hard fans will zap the guy like there's no tomorrow.

Maybe that's the reason.

Boss,Big Sexy and fellow bros, do pardon me if I have said anything wrong in this post.

Thank you.
Old 20-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question about Reputation and Power

Hi

I noticed that some people have a lot of reputation points but not much power points and vice versa.

Also, there are people with hundred or even thousand of reputation points but they have fewer power points than some with less than a hundred reputation points.

Why is this so?

How come some people who are relatively new and have not many reputation points got so many power points? How does this happen?

What can I do with power points?

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks a lot for any enlightenment!
Old 20-03-2010, 10:00 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question about Reputation and Power

you can find the answers in this thread and also here

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
Thanks a lot for any enlightenment!

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 24-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shyboy252001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Boss, just wondering, will it reflect on old inactive members like me? or just for new members joining after 12 Mar 2010.. cheers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
updated by Big Sexy (12 Mar 2010)

1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every ONE YEAR.

Regards,
sam.
Old 24-03-2010, 10:44 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

point 1 is only applicable to newbies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboy252001 View Post
will it reflect on old inactive members like me? .

Old 24-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold

Hi Big Sexy, recently I received a reputation update by a bro here. He is a person with a power of 4. How is it possible for someone to give an even reputation for a post when he has got a power of 4 ?

Please enlighten me.

Thank you.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:08 PM

if he has a rep power of 4.
then he can only give 4 positive points to another.
is that what you are asking??

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
He is a person with a power of 4. How is it possible for someone to give an even reputation for a post when he has got a power of 4 ?

Old 24-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Sperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySperm Man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls enlighten me too, i have no idea what you trying to ask?

Quote:
Please enlighten me.

Any bros who need my 2 points (ie.33/34 points) to gain power, just pm me with your latest posting.
Old 24-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....I received a reputation update by a bro here. He is a person with a power of 4. How is it possible for someone to give an even reputation for a post when he has got a power of 4.....
4 is an even numbers..he is Power 4 and upped you +4 is correct.
It is correct point count, correct?

Unless it's a +4 up but resulted in +40 then it's system fault...but think no such good deal and most likely will keep the extras in silence...(just kidding, Bro R.S)
Old 24-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Miyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Reputation system update

may i know ....where to get reputation point?
Old 24-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyu View Post
may i know ....where to get reputation point?
Try NTUC Fairprice. They have reputation points on special this week. Buy 2 and you get the 3rd point free.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Try NTUC Fairprice. They have reputation points on special this week. Buy 2 and you get the 3rd point free.
but play fun on me....i am newbie....surely dun know where to get the reputation point........jus asking....need like that ma.....u nv newbie before...?

Old 26-03-2010, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyu View Post
.....u nv newbie before...?

Bro Miyu, this person: sammyboyfor was the origin of newbie of this forum

But we like to call him: Boss Sam
Old 26-03-2010, 04:53 AM
Samster

sorry sammyboyfor ....may i was too rude to you ....but can anyone answer my question?
Old 26-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
4 is an even numbers..he is Power 4 and upped you +4 is correct.
It is correct point count, correct?

Unless it's a +4 up but resulted in +40 then it's system fault...but think no such good deal and most likely will keep the extras in silence...(just kidding, Bro R.S)
The problem is that the person who Upped me left his nick and he is a Power +4 member but I did not receive any points. I checked the post which he Upped on, it indicates that the 'your reputation on this post is even' when usually if any bro Up me for my post, I will see 'your reputation on this post is positive'.

I was already on 54 before he Upped me, so by right if it is correct, I should be on 58 after the Up.

I am really very puzzled on this 'EVEN' reputation issue. Anyone cares to enlighten me please?

Thank you very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1