The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Normal to get sick (cold, sore throat, fever) after session with legal GL WL

Hi bro,

Is it me or other have experienced similar before. Its my 3 times in 2 months visiting legal WL in GL.

Few days after each session, I will fell sick with sore throat, fever, common cold symptoms and need to see doctor for antibiotics.

This is the third time i experience this with different lady. Thought legal GL should be safe, wont easily get sick with the required screening of the WL health.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:03 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Normal to get sick (cold, sore throat, fever) after session with legal GL WL

sounds like the issue is with u ..not with the gals..
you could have a weak immune system...
i would recommend u take the annual flu vaccine and build up your immune system

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Hi bro,

Is it me or other have experienced similar before. Its my 3 times in 2 months visiting legal WL in GL.

Few days after each session, I will fell sick with sore throat, fever, common cold symptoms and need to see doctor for antibiotics.

This is the third time i experience this with different lady. Thought legal GL should be safe, wont easily get sick with the required screening of the WL health.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 28-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Normal to get sick (cold, sore throat, fever) after session with legal GL WL

Quote:
Hi bro,

You're wasting your time and money taking antibiotics as they do nothing to cure a cold.

Colds are caused by a virus. Antibiotics only work against Bacterial infections.

For more information read https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/f...otics-or-not#1
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Soo is normal or not to catch this when visiting legal GL working lady?
Old 28-12-2018, 03:43 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If the GL lady has a cold then she could pass it to you.

If the GL lady is fit and healthy then it is not normal. In fact it sounds rather spooky.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-12-2018, 03:44 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

why would it be normal if majority dont experience it?
like i said, the issue is with your immune system.

Quote:

Old 30-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

More like you used up too much energy hence felt tired.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is the third time i experience this
Its probably just a coincidence bro because i seriously doubt it is anything at all and you are simply over worrying yourself
Old 31-12-2018, 07:20 AM

sore throat, fever are not symptoms of tiredness...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
More like you used up too much energy hence felt tired.

Old 01-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

I know I'll get a bit of sore throat and flu every time after I paint a FL. I put it to maybe 'not so good' germs entering my system and antibodies fighting it off. Happened twice already so it's me, not them.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
I know I'll get a bit of sore throat and flu every time after I paint a FL. I put it to maybe 'not so good' germs entering my system and antibodies fighting it off. Happened twice already so it's me, not them.
Ya bro, I have same situation as you.

1st girl i eat her pussy. Then got bad sorethroat n fever.

2nd girl i also eat her pussy. Same symptoms again.

3rd girl, i did not even eat pussy. Just normal kissing her lips, abit tongue action. Same symptoms also 😣

Maybe my immune system is really weak
Old 01-01-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:

3rd girl, i did not even eat pussy. Just normal kissing her lips, abit tongue action. Same symptoms also 😣

Haha glad to know I'm not the only one. Unfortunately I won't learn my lesson cos I'm just addicted to females and will keep going back to them lol
Old 10-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:

3rd girl, i did not even eat pussy. Just normal kissing her lips, abit tongue action. Same symptoms also ��

Some times the sore throat is the result of having to strained your throat when you eating the pussy...especially if you don't do these actions much..
Old 12-01-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

if you know the FL is having a cold or flu, common sense is not to even kiss or paint her...
Old 12-01-2019, 06:37 AM

common knowledge is that flu virus is spread via droplets.. ( e.g coughing, sneezing or even when talking) you dont need to kiss or paint to get the flu..

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
if you know the FL is having a cold or flu, common sense is not to even kiss or paint her...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1