The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Dry Lips

Hi guys need some advice.

Lips have been dry and cracking for a few weeks. Lips peel too. Is there anything to worry about?
Old 12-02-2019, 06:36 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dry Lips

dehydration, lack of iron/zinc/vit b might cause that condition... but you dont have to worry about std...

go drink more water and pop the vit pill and see if it helps.. .. lip balm esp might help too esp if you live in a cold country

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
Hi guys need some advice.

Lips have been dry and cracking for a few weeks. Lips peel too. Is there anything to worry about?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 12-02-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

dont take the regular vitamins off the shelve. go to pharmacy counter at unity/guardian/watson and ask for neuroforte or neurobion ... its B-complex, its a supplement, no need prescription .. works like wonder ...
Old 13-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
Lips have been dry and cracking for a few weeks. Lips peel too
Actually no but i remember seeing guardian selling some sort of lip balm for cracked lips, that is something that might help you out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1