The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 14-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Can any kind soul pm me cindy's unit no pls tx
Old 18-04-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw a fresh face on level 4 near the disco. Wearing white with big boobs, looks enhanced. Anyone knows who she is and what's her rate?
Old 18-04-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinfor View Post
Saw a fresh face on level 4 near the disco. Wearing white with big boobs, looks enhanced. Anyone knows who she is and what's her rate?
her name is coco and her boobs enhanced and her rate 150 all in
Old 19-04-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinfor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
There are quite a few FRs on Coco. She had been there since late last year, 5-6 months already.

If you opt for the 150 all in package, don't have too much expectations on service.
Old 19-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

lookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlookinfor is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
There are quite a few FRs on Coco. She had been there since late last year, 5-6 months already.

If you opt for the 150 all in package, don't have too much expectations on service.
Thanks mate, up u
Old 19-04-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Thanks mate. Up u
Old 20-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Went down last night. The whole building full of US sailors and the WLs all busy targeting and pulling these sailors in. Left without any action cos the few I wanted to rtf were all super busy, one customer after another.
Old 20-04-2016, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Went down last night. The whole building full of US sailors and the WLs all busy targeting and pulling these sailors in. Left without any action cos the few I wanted to rtf were all super busy, one customer after another.
Heard 1 ml mentioned that sailor paid her 1k for fj...
Old 20-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Yesterday OT was damn packed and filled with alot of VN and pinoy girls... upstairs, downstairs, taxi stand.. everywhere.
Old 21-04-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a few new faces at level 2 and 3. Regulars who frequent MPs in Fortune Centre might recognised them as they used to work there. I was told by one of them that they just moved to OT recently, less than a week.
Old 21-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another big raid expected between tomorrow to next wed..all bros chionging pls be careful
Old 21-04-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Heading down later, market rate for all in is $150? Went down last week and got quoted $200 mostly.
Old 21-04-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Heading down later, market rate for all in is $150? Went down last week and got quoted $200 mostly.
Most will quote 200 all in unless you are their regular. A few are ok with 150 all in for new customers but will be very rushed job with minimal service.
Old 22-04-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notefive View Post
Another big raid expected between tomorrow to next wed..all bros chionging pls be careful
There was checks/raids by AV the past 2 nights.
Old 27-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 18
qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!qingzhe is one of the Best!

Overdue FR..kenna pulled in by PRC MILF called Linda on 3rd floor. Negotiated for $100 all in. Went in as per SOP. Was asked to pay another $20 for capped BJ. Bloody hell naked liao so just pay..not too bad at the end of the day. Will probably RTF. She got the OL look that appeals to me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1