The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 04-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Video must contact video owner

She is not from china

I only know she pr not sc
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar9021 View Post
Please remove all those vids on youtube....My joanne already kana caught I dont want any more of the good ones to get caught too.
yes,too many bo liao ppl here going around to sabotage joints. My favorite girl coco also went up the van liao....So many gems are gone.....
Old 08-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Any update ?
Old 13-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
rattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrattlingsnake deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Was walking around OT during the weekends, sa sa is gone!!! Damn, heard gt raided..
Old 13-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 18
Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!Ah he is one of the Best!

Wah lao... so many elites ki chia . Hon gan liao !!
Old 21-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

any bro here tried a big boobs local babes at ch**y?shes look yummy
Old 21-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
3rd floor next toilet?
Old 21-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
I think you referring to Crystal who used to work in pissa and No 1 massage.
Old 21-03-2012, 12:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

yup,its near the lift, any fr in her?whats the damage
Old 21-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
Eric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try her about 2 weeks ago, here fr:
boobs: 8/10
bj: 9/10
fj:8/10
damage 200 + 40 entrance
a bit expensive as when she enter straight away ask the Q will rtf if $ reload
Old 21-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
funtimee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuntimee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

try her like months ago
her tits very big. paid her $150 though. and her pussy is those hairy one. nv trim one. she rush job, but bo bian see her tits buey tahan.

if she can improve her service, sure will go again. tried dan dan at her shop also. also rush job. but both their tits very big. fk dan dan alone in the shop. very shiok la. i still got her number lor.hehe
Old 22-03-2012, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sepulkaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, yesterday went down to OT and confirmed some shops had closed down. What a waste. U guys think new HCs will open? On the other side, good riddance to those money suckin PRCs.
Old 23-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
bubblebee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was in town roaming around and have a few hours to burn before the next appointment, so decided to have a walk at OT since nearby. B1 and Level 1 are mainly foot massage parlours so decide to roam the upper floors. On level 2 saw 2 joints but nothing caught my fancy. Roam up to level 3 and majority are PRC MILFs. Almost ready to give up when I spot a relatively young and sweet looking gal entering a joint near the exit of the carpark. She saw me staring and asked me over. Ask her how much for massage and she reply $40 since I’m local. Ask me if I want to shower, I say yes and she brought me to another joint on level 4.

Name: Jxxxxx
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 7.5 (Sweet looking with dimples)
Body: 7 (Quite small in size. Tits should be B cup and have firm butt)
BBBJ: 7.5 (She really can blow. Alternate between fast & furious sucking and slow licks on the head. Think she will allows CIM)
FJ: 7 (Started off with her on top but after a while, she requested to change. She moans very loudly, maybe due to the fact that there is no one else in the 4th floor joint. Although she is quite small in built, she can really take hard banging)
Massage: Super piano type
RTF: Yes
Damage: $180 include massage (Told her that’s all I have left)
Old 23-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblebee View Post
Was in town roaming around and have a few hours to burn before the next appointment, so decided to have a walk at OT since nearby. B1 and Level 1 are mainly foot massage parlours so decide to roam the upper floors. On level 2 saw 2 joints but nothing caught my fancy. Roam up to level 3 and majority are PRC MILFs. Almost ready to give up when I spot a relatively young and sweet looking gal entering a joint near the exit of the carpark. She saw me staring and asked me over. Ask her how much for massage and she reply $40 since I’m local. Ask me if I want to shower, I say yes and she brought me to another joint on level 4.

BBBJ: 7.5 (She really can blow. Alternate between fast & furious sucking and slow licks on the head. Think she will allows CIM)
FJ: 7 (Started off with her on top but after a while, she requested to change. She moans very loudly, maybe due to the fact that there is no one else in the 4th floor joint. Although she is quite small in built, she can really take hard banging)
You sure man?

this girl was said to kenna arrested by AV by bro i^Xi0n

You seem to be repeating a previous FR Post 42 by Bro wonderz - cut and paste.

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpos...0&postcount=42

Lame lah. Definately should be zapped.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 23-03-2012 at 10:23 AM.
Old 23-03-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblebee View Post

yes, i just zapped u! how can u just cut and paste others effort?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1