The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Bastard86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBastard86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
grad trip

putting our uni days behind us, my uni mates and i decided to have a grad trip. being poor students, it's hard for us to go for package tour so we've decided to backpack...

intro of ppl:
jessica, the petite syt with a nice beautiful fair skin.she'd easily be mistaken for a sec sch gal. my crush since year 1 but i still cant get her despite many dates...
elaine is the quietest girl in the group, who happens to be my cousin, wearing specs and looks kinda conservative. she's got the biggest boobs around and guy do oggle during lectures. attached to alvin recently.
yvonne, the very outgoing(38),who loves to wear low cuts, short skirts, hot pants and whatever you name it to flaunt her tans when we guys are freezing in the lecture theater.
alvin, my army buddie/ uni mate. quite a nice guy, suitable for elaine(i guess).
me(roy), the normal averager dude.

we've just arrived in XXX and got out of the airport when a fatty cab driver come up to us to offer a trip to the nearest backpacker hotel. being the most experienced in bargaining, yvonne negotiated with the fatty while the rest waited beside. the fatty was at least 2 heads taller than her and i can see that he's staring at her boobs trying to beo tru her low cut spaghetti...
Old 11-03-2011, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: grad trip

Continue bro, I will be the first camper
Old 11-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

TS, mention only destination, no need XXX ..

Me also camp here with bro Lionwhip, i mean Lionrod
Old 11-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
hsbc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here...
Old 11-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
evantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterevantoh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello brothers, so fast took the front seats liao.
Let me join u guys too.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, pls continue....btw where's the place ur grad trip?
Old 12-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ant0512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start! Keep it up..
Old 12-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
Bastard86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBastard86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

after the bargaining, and bloody long journey(see that bloody fatty driver peeking at the gals a few time, wonder what's he thinking...), we finally reach the backpacker hotel. and it was already dark, so we chop chop checked in, with the gals in one room and guys in the other (yes i sian 1/2).
as alvin and i were unpacking our stuffs, our room phone rang(ya quite nice to have a phone in the tiny room).
yvonne: oei, you guys want to have diner or not? we damn hungry already!
alvin: ok coming!!!
at the lobby, the gals were waiting for us. was surprized at how fast they change their clothes while we guys were still stuck at packing. obviously, they were ready for some night activities after dinner(must be yvonne's idea). even guai guai couzzy elaine was showing some cleavage, lucky alvin... on our search for nice food, we were walking hungrily and i could notice that guys on the street are looking at the girls hungrily...
Old 13-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

camping. post longer and faster!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1