The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 11-03-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Boiiz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

My nightmare on 10 March.
So.. lets start here..
reached at 205 b area at 9.35pm. text her i reach already.
she told me to ask her buy cigs, i was like wtf? i told her i dont smoke which i really dont smoke. then she say nevermind. so she then tell me her floor which is 13
outside need securtity code to open the door. but the door has been opened. so i take lift and went up to 13 floor. omg 13 storey will it be a nightmare? haha.. So the lift has reach 13 floor. walk and press the bell. then the ghost open the door. reached apartment at 9.43pm i walk in. i didnt surprise by her look. but in my imagination of her photo i can imagine she was good looking with big eyes and sexy body with big boobs. what surprise me is the smell of her apartment, not very smelly but dont smell good. anyway i was disappointed. but i tell myself its ok. so she show me the room and i follow her.. she told me she needs 7 mins as she needs to eat. then i ask her what time start? she say 9.50pm.ok nevermind since she go eat i go shower. then she come in her room at 9.48pm. she say can start. but she still eating biscuit, tbh her biscuit is quite smelly. i tell myself its ok. since haven massage let try try first. so she told me to lie down, she didnt wash hand. then she begin with massaging me asking me want dry or oil massage? ofcourse is oil la, more song ma.. then she climb behide me and sit on me.. one thing i need to complain is the back side is very huge which i feel it when if sits on my butt. i was like wtf, if massage is good i dont really mind man.. after 5mins she keeps on using her right hand to massage without using left hand.. so my brain is telling me i have to do something. although money can be earn back.. but i really what to do something.. so i ask her why are you using one hand to massage instead of both hand? ohh you want both hand uhh? i was like wtf man.. after 10mins it happen again.. i turn back ansd see i was like fuck so i turn back.. you know what i saw? you know what i saw? she was using her phone. i tell her "eh.. why are you using your phone?" she then put her phone aside.. Then she starts to tell me she dont no about massage. then she ask me what i want to make me feel good and happy. i told her, you should know what you are selling.. and not asking customer what customer wants and sell. ofcourse i know what you are selling then i come la, otherwise how will i come.. i told her if service is not good i wont come back. meaning if you go eat if eat not nice you wont eat the second time.. then she ya ya.. while she massage i was thinking should i leave? and pay her $50..

To be continue.
Old 11-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
yah ... they fly samsters aeroplane as well ...
Fly them aeroplane back. Get rid of $200 pricing by spamming their phones with private calls. Don't give chance.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 11-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Allow the Men in Blue to do their job.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Fly them aeroplane back. Get rid of $200 pricing by spamming their phones with private calls. Don't give chance.
Why wasting time doing this?
Old 11-03-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk

time check 10.20pm. at the meantime i dont no what shes doing. i mean shes just using her finger to press my leg.. after 5mins i can also she has nothing to do already.. she told me turn over. then jerk off.. she didn't moan or anything one.. just like a doll.. which only hand will move..
time check 10.30pm she offer me head massage i was like eh fast do finish fyck off liao.. who wanna stay there.. she tell me to go bath. i tell her its ok..she said she is sleepy.. lol i dont even give a fuck whether you are sleepy or not.. so i wear my stuff throw $100 to her then i walk out she offer me to open door for me i tell her no need. although is until 10.50pm but i leave .who willing to stay.. and wait for 20mins..

RTN: a big NO!
Old 12-03-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

be aware of bad massage :

Elva
9132 9843

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...=#post15710637
Old 12-03-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hellyeah is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiiz22 View Post
My nightmare on 10 March.
So.. lets start here..
reached at 205 b area at 9.35pm. text her i reach already.
she told me to ask her buy cigs, i was like wtf? i told her i dont smoke which i really dont smoke. then she say nevermind. so she then tell me her floor which is 13
outside need securtity code to open the door. but the door has been opened. so i take lift and went up to 13 floor. omg 13 storey will it be a nightmare? haha.. So the lift has reach 13 floor. walk and press the bell. then the ghost open the door. reached apartment at 9.43pm i walk in. i didnt surprise by her look. but in my imagination of her photo i can imagine she was good looking with big eyes and sexy body with big boobs. what surprise me is the smell of her apartment, not very smelly but dont smell good. anyway i was disappointed. but i tell myself its ok. so she show me the room and i follow her.. she told me she needs 7 mins as she needs to eat. then i ask her what time start? she say 9.50pm.ok nevermind since she go eat i go shower. then she come in her room at 9.48pm. she say can start. but she still eating biscuit, tbh her biscuit is quite smelly. i tell myself its ok. since haven massage let try try first. so she told me to lie down, she didnt wash hand. then she begin with massaging me asking me want dry or oil massage? ofcourse is oil la, more song ma.. then she climb behide me and sit on me.. one thing i need to complain is the back side is very huge which i feel it when if sits on my butt. i was like wtf, if massage is good i dont really mind man.. after 5mins she keeps on using her right hand to massage without using left hand.. so my brain is telling me i have to do something. although money can be earn back.. but i really what to do something.. so i ask her why are you using one hand to massage instead of both hand? ohh you want both hand uhh? i was like wtf man.. after 10mins it happen again.. i turn back ansd see i was like fuck so i turn back.. you know what i saw? you know what i saw? she was using her phone. i tell her "eh.. why are you using your phone?" she then put her phone aside.. Then she starts to tell me she dont no about massage. then she ask me what i want to make me feel good and happy. i told her, you should know what you are selling.. and not asking customer what customer wants and sell. ofcourse i know what you are selling then i come la, otherwise how will i come.. i told her if service is not good i wont come back. meaning if you go eat if eat not nice you wont eat the second time.. then she ya ya.. while she massage i was thinking should i leave? and pay her $50..

To be continue.
what kind of language is this.........
Old 12-03-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
This girl Yoyo from Sg Wolf I tried before last year when she was here and she only charge 110. Her service only below average. No frenching and she got saggy breast and she is the dark dark type. Not fair skin. Now she charge 170, avoid at all cost.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2743
Yoyo has changed drastically from her previous stint. She was an angpai at RJ spa (RJ777) in SZ after she RTC and was often fully booked so I dunno why she made this return trip to SGP.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellyeah View Post
what kind of language is this.........
Ok wat.... u not is comprehending the writer's Singlish?
Welcome to Singapore's ahbeng speak lingo
Old 12-03-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

To Hellyeah : sorry for the language. the purpose of this is to let all chiongster know about this,

To readers: Pls share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...350&highlight=

Elva ☎ 9132 9843

To Taogirlsnet: Ps I can't allow this to happen to another victim. so dont pm me anymore. I'm just helping all the choingster here. not to waste their hard earn money to this girl. Hope you can understand as you dont wanna be a victim one day too
Old 13-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://prcprincess.com/model/xiao-hong/

FR from yesterday :
Have decided that im staying away from fl 2 dome from now on... There used to be a time when u can actually get gd girls in fl2.. Guess I'm kum gong.....

I have no intention to “za her fan wan" but this is one of the worse WLs I have ever encountered.

Location: near pc - condo with security. Had to walk via the front entrance and the security ask me which unit no. When I told him he gave me the I know what you are here for look.

Gfe: nil - very poor attitude. In and out of the place in 20 mins . Wanted to reject after opening door but I was thinking. Might as well after walking all those steps.

Comments : showered together with no bbbj (stated in link)
Towel given was those Scotch bright kitchen towel and it was wet. Kept asking if I was cumming 5 mins into the session... After the session, the towel placed on the bed was readjusted and to be used for the next session!

Very disappointed.....
Old 13-03-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
hellyeah is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiiz22 View Post
To Hellyeah : sorry for the language. the purpose of this is to let all chiongster know about this,

To readers: Pls share.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...350&highlight=

Elva ☎ 9132 9843

To Taogirlsnet: Ps I can't allow this to happen to another victim. so dont pm me anymore. I'm just helping all the choingster here. not to waste their hard earn money to this girl. Hope you can understand as you dont wanna be a victim one day too
no need to apologize leh...

its like ur typing out as if ur talking to someone like that, tad hard to read with no spacing and paragraphing

im a grammar nazi sometimes
Old 13-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

There was a time I would only look for China girls in FL2..... now.... I do not even bother going through the threads... no FRs, fake photos, all shites.... wish I am rich, today I was sitting at Peace Centre foodcourt at dinner time, so many chio KTV girls.... I can have my pick...if only I am rich... no need to come take risk in FL2 and let them take us for granted.... now I at most look for FL1....
Old 14-03-2017, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who visit $200 and above fl2 china girls whether advertise in fl2 or elsewhere is doing all of us a disservice. Do not let the price increase further. Probably there might be some rich foreigners from china but this is our market let keep united to keep prices down. We can also send bad fls them back to where they belong.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 18-03-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sseexxdrive is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Anyone who visit $200 and above fl2 china girls whether advertise in fl2 or elsewhere is doing all of us a disservice. Do not let the price increase further. Probably there might be some rich foreigners from china but this is our market let keep united to keep prices down. We can also send bad fls them back to where they belong.
i don know how many time i must say this. all those loser that pay above $120 for a FL HERE , like fcuk $200 a shot you must be really fucking ugly smelly or complete idiot to pay such a high $$$$$. all FL here are rejected stock from like own country. do you know $100 can get you a real syt model body over there for real 2hour bonk. please don be idiot to jack up price here. while i was in PRC , while the model syt which i pay only like rmb $300 for real 2hr bonk ask me this, is it real that in spore i can charge $150 for like 45mins. she keep on asking me about this whether is it true while riding on me with love eyes. and also keep asking is it true that there are so many idiot willing to pay like $150 above for her syt. you guys please please wake up as you all not try the real syt with up side dwn hanging from ceiling spinning bbbj from the most skilled like rmb $400 only.

please remember all FL here are rejected from their country coz they not up to the competition, so come here to pull a fast one on you. please select carefully and please no more then $120. unless real syt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1