The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
PRC-born Teacher jailed only 21 months for sexual assault of 12 year old girl

PRC-born Teacher jailed only 21 months for sexual assault of 12 year old girl

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/02...year-old-girl/

https://www.facebook.com/STReview

Photo from Naval Base Pri Sch website

35-year-old China-born teacher, Du Tao, from Naval Base Primary School has been sentenced to a 21-month jail sentence today (Feb 15) for sexual assault of a 12-year-old girl. The new citizen Chinese teacher met the victim on a PRC mobile application, Mei Pai and they contacted via WeChat in 2014.

The impressionable young girl called the married man “daddy” while the pedophile called her “nu er (daughter)”, with aims to have sex with the 12-year-old through numerous sexually-provocative messages. On 8 Mar 2014, Du Tao went to the girl’s house and they engaged in sexual acts but were later interrupted by the police who knocked on the door. It is not reported how the police got hold of the first hand information.

District judge Eddie Tham claimed that Du Tao did not abuse his position as a teacher and hence did not aggravate his offences.

Du Tao pleaded for clemency saying that he has lost his job and his son has just been born. Du Tao is married to a Singaporean in 2005 and as a new citizen, he is excused National Service.

http://statestimesreview.com/2015/06...y-school-girl/

A 35 year old Ministry of Education Chinese Teacher, Du Tao, is facing four charges of sexual assault after using his fingers to penetrate a 12 year old girl at a flat in Punggol in March 2014. Du Tao also faces three charges of sexual exploitation for kissing, hugging, fondling and performing a sex act on the minor.

The Naval Base primary school teacher is born in China and it is believed he is a Singapore new citizen. Du Tao is currently out on a S$15,000 bail pending his next trial on July 13.
Old 20-02-2016, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AC_Milan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC-born Teacher jailed only 21 months for sexual assault of 12 year old girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
PRC-born Teacher jailed 21 months for sexual assault of 12 year old girl

A 35 year old Ministry of Education Chinese Teacher, Du Tao, is facing four charges of sexual assault after using his fingers to penetrate a 12 year old girl at a flat in Punggol in March 2014. Du Tao also faces three charges of sexual exploitation for kissing, hugging, fondling and performing a sex act on the minor.

Likewise i don't trust clone(S) like you, the fugitives, the no substance opposition parties, the disgruntled individual and the foreign media (good at stirring shit in order to boost readership at the expense of our country)

Pls stop destroying my country, stop making false accusation against our govt, stop spreading untrue rumours, stop tarnishing our govt's image to the outside world via Youtube, Facebooks, private shitty blogs, chatrooms etc........

pls stop lurking at all internet forums 24/7 365 days fabricating stories, destroying Singaporean values and cohesiveness, split our community and create hatred among Singaporean, brain washing Singaporean to vote against our govt and trying to destroy our country thus causing our currency to depreciate !!!

Fellow Singaporean pls B E W A R E !!!

Pls help to spread this P O W E R F U L message around !!!
Old 20-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC-born Teacher jailed only 21 months for sexual assault of 12 year old girl

TS seemed to be very interested in these underage gal story ! Are you seaj's buddy by the way? He is the master in this trade! so no more politics post and now you become a paedophile !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ZeDiktator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
TS seemed to be very interested in these underage gal story ! Are you seaj's buddy by the way? He is the master in this trade! so no more politics post and now you become a paedophile !
He is not my friend, but this story kinda remind me when I was young, difference is I has'nt been caught

LOL !

Joseph Tan (aka SEAJ) the underage girl pimp
Old 20-02-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiagong next time cannot post sexual assault thread also...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 20-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong next time cannot post sexual assault thread also...
Steady ler...you post here to challenge your zappers ah!
Old 21-02-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Steady ler...you post here to challenge your zappers ah!
Tiagong zap zone still open leh...
Mai say I never SIC...

Old 21-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong zap zone still open leh...
Mai say I never SIC...
Quote:
... 21-02-2016 09:21 AM testing zap
Thank you all for the zaps... I mean UPs...
21st feb.. 21 points...
HUAT ah!

Old 21-02-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 9
126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

Oh no,

yet, another teacher!

i may need to reveal what happened during sec.4.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeDiktator View Post
He is not my friend, but this story kinda remind me when I was young, difference is I has'nt been caught

LOL !

No wonder you can hook so many underage girl , u are so yandao!,

Hoot! Hoot!
Old 22-02-2016, 05:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ZeDiktator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
No wonder you can hook so many underage girl , u are so yandao!,

Hoot! Hoot!
Those girls always told me I look like their grand dad, so cute eh

LOL !

Good old time when I was spitting shit, when I haven't been exposed
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=537134

Jospeh Tan (aka SEAJ) the underage girl pimp
Old 22-02-2016, 05:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 126gal View Post
Oh no,

yet, another teacher!

what had happened to you my dear, care to share share

Stirring shit=Increase Readership=increase advertising Revenue=Media Co Laughing All the Way to the Bank !!!
Old 22-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL !

Long time no see joseph! You can run but you cant hide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 126gal View Post
Oh no,

yet, another teacher!

Simi teacher...Joseph is the underage gal 'professor'!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 22-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

LOL !

So that old fucktard hunted underage girls with that psychopath pic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1