The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle bra

SATELLITE ERP SYSTEM IS A SERIOUS BREACH OF OUR PRIVACY, JUST LIKE PRISONER ANKLE BRACELETS

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...y-5312490.html

Dear Editors,

This is regarding the launch of a "next-generation electronic road-pricing (ERP) system". Implementation of this system is touted by the government as a means to: Alert you of toll roads and charges before you reach them, provide real-time traffic information, coupon-less streetside parking, automatic payment for off-peak drivers, and it’ll be able to bill you for your distance travelled.

HOWEVER, it is clear that this is without a doubt a serious and blatant breach of privacy at worst and a shady means to passively tax vehicle owners at best.

1) They know all your whereabouts at a few clicks of a button. There is no clear explanation or documentation on how such private data will be used. With enough data points, anyone can be easily profiled by their routes and behavioral patterns (i.e. Where you go on weekends, what routes you take, where do you shop, where do you have your meals). What will they use such data for? Sell it to corporate organisations as "market research material"? One can only imagine.

2) Road tax is already paid for, for road users to legally use the road. This tax is meant to go towards maintaining the roads, which is fine. So with this "next gen system", surely that makes road taxes and the like untenable?

3) One must realise that this technology is akin to GPS tracking ankle braclets the police use on criminals on probation, and if this plan goes unopposed, it is fundamentally complicit agreement that they could roll out their future "GPS tracking bracelets for public transport payment in order to phase out the EZ link card technology". Already, our EZ link cards track our movement everytime we take the public transport. Do you want it to track when we go to the loo as well, or when we go to the shops?

4) What if the unthinkable happens and systems get hacked and hijacked by terror groups? Recent cases have shown that no technology is safe and it is only a matter of time and effort before someone gets access to the millions of data points generated by the tens of thousands of vehicle owners. Will anyone feel safe anymore?

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art....ETVJGIem.dpuf
Old 04-03-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

Wahlan middle of the night u non stop posting these things.
U can't wait to gt banned again? Or u going holiday? Haha
Old 04-03-2016, 04:09 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Satellite erp system is a serious breach of our privacy, just like prisoner ankle

Your wife will know where you are making out with your lover. Just download your car's location.

You are your own car's taxi driver. Drive one round the neighbourhood to buy food, will get charge by ERP. The moment you start engine, ERP starts clocking.

No more public make out in car. Police will check stationery car that had with engine on for too long. Just set stationery car alerts on satellite systems.

Build bridges with girls by fetching them home or around will hit the pockets because you drove longer distance.

Drivers will exhibit the 'The Amazing Race' Syndrome. One wrong turn on the road means paying more for the distance driven. Tempers will flare, relationships destroyed, fights on the road, chaos on the streets etc.

Please add the what you think will happen after satellite ERP starts.

Who says Government Policies do not increase Cost of Living and bring down Standard of Living?
Old 04-03-2016, 04:22 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Aiyoh. You're garbagements taxi driver n passenger. You make money for them la so simple
Old 04-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

They will definitely be able to increase their revenue collection.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidoBoy View Post
They will definitely be able to increase their revenue collection.
Obviously, the project involved millions of dollars. Sure to collect back.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99099 View Post
Obviously, the project involved millions of dollars. Sure to collect back.
Just imagine when vehicle leave the parking lot they start charging . Only hope that the new system will breakdown just like the MRT .
Old 04-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Don't you know that all our activities can be monitored, analyzed and tracked??? Have you ever wondered what is thing about Big Data, Data Analytics etc etc??
Old 04-03-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
JAssWhoJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidoBoy View Post
Just imagine when vehicle leave the parking lot they start charging . Only hope that the new system will breakdown just like the MRT .
Vehicle moving or not moving, both also must pay
Old 04-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
Please add the what you think will happen after satellite ERP starts
Well, one thing for sure, reduction in number of speeding offences. No need to depend on speed cameras anymore. Distance travelled n time taken will know it driver is speeding.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
Well, one thing for sure, reduction in number of speeding offences. No need to depend on speed cameras anymore. Distance travelled n time taken will know it driver is speeding.
You do have a point about the impact on speeding but I think it will be minimal.

The main concern is not speeding but privacy and increased costs in this satellite ERP case.

Speeding are caused mainly by asshole drivers and sports cars even with cameras or having satellite ERP.

More effective way to stop speedsters is to ban high performance cars and sport cars on the roads. Ban for life speedsters who got caught 3 times. Increase traffic police presence by many times. You will get your wish.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

you dont understand what makes the world go round..you get stress when you should appreciate life as it is.
Old 04-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
you dont understand what makes the world go round..you get stress when you should appreciate life as it is.
Singaporeans dont care how better or worse other countries are doing compare to Singapore. For what ?

Singaporeans only care about the problems in Singapore and how anybody be it Government, PAP, WP and citizens can solve them.

If other countries has more crap, so Singapore has excuse to be crap too? That is the consistent message New PAP seems to drumming out these years when there was declining economy, floods, public transport breakdowns, riots, corruption, unemployment, Government negligence, increased cost of living, lower standard of living etc
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

FBI is demanding apple install software in iPhone so they can bypass any password.

Apple say fcuk off. See you in court.
It'll likely cost Apple millions in legal fees bt they're willing to pay cos its the right thing to do.

In spore, all the opposition mps voted against garbagements scheme to make the public cb spies n snitches for nea bt not enough to stop them.

That's wad you get for voting for ppl who don't represent the people.

I bet some cb mp minister civil servant will say some shit like if you're honourable etc, you got nothing to hide or fear even if no privacy.

Ppl will kaopeh n khaw or the son will placate the ppl but still later use it to charge ppl $1 per metre travel n if you're the gerbagements declared enemy like tey tang Wp, they'll track them n dish out dirt like they go visit gl or mistress.

Repent for voting these shits
Old 04-03-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
FBI is demanding apple install software in iPhone so they can bypass any password.

Apple say fcuk off. See you in court.
It'll likely cost Apple millions in legal fees bt they're willing to pay cos its the right thing to do.

In spore, all the opposition mps voted against garbagements scheme to make the public cb spies n snitches for nea bt not enough to stop them.

That's wad you get for voting for ppl who don't represent the people.

I bet some cb mp minister civil servant will say some shit like if you're honourable etc, you got nothing to hide or fear even if no privacy.

Ppl will kaopeh n khaw or the son will placate the ppl but still later use it to charge ppl $1 per metre travel n if you're the gerbagements declared enemy like tey tang Wp, they'll track them n dish out dirt like they go visit gl or mistress.

Repent for voting these shits

Seriously, the FBI and Apple story is more than meet the eyes.
Have you consider that it might be a conspiracy? How about it might be Apple marketing strategy? Assume that this case go all the way to the highest Court of Appeal and the over arching principle is National security take precedence?

No government is the Best government. The only consideration is whether one benefits from it or not.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1