The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Re: You know you are in a One Party State when even ZOUK becomes politicised by PM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
The title is quite misleading, made me think it was LHL's son pulling rank in a nightclub scandal until i read the inside d?
What kind of music can t albino play? White stripes? White zombie? A paler shade of white? White Christmas?
Old 09-03-2016, 04:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: You know you are in a One Party State when even ZOUK becomes politicised by PM's

https://www.facebook.com/wakeupSG/ph...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/wakeupSG

https://www.facebook.com/TREmeritus/

Wake Up, Singapore
Like This Page · March 6, 2015 ·

Low Thia Khiang raises an excellent question on the role of Singaporeans in leadership in local companies.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
What kind of music can t albino play? White stripes? White zombie? A paler shade of white? White Christmas?
I see.... Opposition supporters stand is even to anti all Singaporeans who r deemed abnormal compared to them... Really nazi ideology.....
Thank god that most Singaporeans r not like that... Wonder what happens when this jerk's relative is deemed abnormal when compared with him? Will sadfa kill him or her?
Old 10-03-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

'No misunderstanding'. Zouk Singapore stopped set for 'Malaysia PM son': DJ Fila

Yahoo Singapore

8 March 2016

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/no-misunde...050429414.html

https://www.facebook.com/alyandfila/...4377191499239/

Aly & Fila

The start of a great night that didn't end so well:

First of all Zouk Singapore has been one of my favorite clubs in the world, so sad that my last time playing there ended this way. Before you go through my statement plz remember that I can't blame Zouk in general as there are a lot of great people working there from audio engineer to VJs etc....

I will make it really easy and clear with a list of facts:
1-my contracted set time was 1:30 - 3:30
2-Zouk's new owner was hosting a "VIP" guest (the Malaysian PM son)
3-I arrived at Zouk at 1:00 am and had a quick interview.
4-Byden who works for Zouk and who takes care of the artists and the night in general told me I can play until the end. I can finish 4:15 and then play an extra 15 minutes more.
5-I went to the DJ booth they introduced me to the the "VIP Guest" and the new owner of Zouk.
6-started my set at 1:40
7-at 3:30 Byden came to me and asked me if I m willing to play back 2 back with that "VIP" guest and my answer was simple:"no way"
8-I continued playing then 15 mins after Byden came to me and he told me that I will have to stop as the new owner wants the "VIP guest" to play.

There was no misunderstanding!!! And instead of apologizing, Zouk keeps posting those lame statements and articles trying to get away with it.

My advice to Zouk:
1-never disrespect artists who helped you build your brand. I m not saying I built their brand, just talking in general. They need to respect their residents and local talents and their international guests.
2-try to fire your new owner smile emoticon
3-fire the PR team
4-admitting your mistake is Brave, but you aren't.

I did what I did to defend my right as a human being not as a famous DJ or whatever. I was insulted and I reacted. I didn't expect that it would go viral like that, but this is what I call Karma. I just wanted to let our fans who payed money to see me know the reason why I stopped my set and I didn't play the 3 hours like every time I have been there.

That's it!

Fadi Wassef aka Fila from Aly & Fila

Aly & Fila DJ Fadi Wassef has responded to Zouk Singapore’s statement that it did not ask him to cut short his set at the club on Saturday (5 March), accusing the club of posting “lame statements and articles” and “trying to get away with it”.

In a Facebook post on Tuesday (8 March), Fadi gave his version of events, adding that he did not blame Zouk in general as “there are a lot of great people working there”.

The Egyptian DJ said his contracted set time was from 1.30am to 3.30am, but he had been told by a member of Zouk’s staff named Byden that he could play until the end at 4.15am and an extra 15 minutes more.

Fadi said he was introduced to a “‘VIP’ guest (the Malaysian PM son)”, reportedly Norashman Najib, the son of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak, and the new owner of Zouk.

At 3.30am, Byden asked Fadi if he would be willing to play back to back with the VIP guest, but he answered, “No way”. Fadi said he continued to play for another 15 minutes before Byden told him he had to stop as the new owner wanted the “VIP guest” to play.

Fadi’s response was caught on video, where he said he was asked to stop because of someone who “is the son of a prime minister”. The video has since gone viral.

Yahoo Singapore understands that Norashman is a fan of trance music and has played at dance music events in Kuala Lumpur.

In response to Yahoo Singapore’s queries on Monday, Zouk’s head of marketing and events Sofie Chandra said “pertaining to Aly & Fila’s gig at Zouk on Saturday night, Zouk would like to clarify that DJ Fadi (Fila) was not at any point of time asked to end his set prematurely before the contracted set end time of 3.30am”.

Zouk Singapore’s statement on Facebook Monday said the same thing, adding, “Zouk has constantly held our invited artists in esteem and respect their works. We understand that this incident has resulted in some discontent and disappointment but would like to give the assurance that Zouk will continue to value the importance and presence of all artists and our customers, and their interests.”

An earlier Facebook post from the club said the incident was “all over a misunderstanding”.

“There was no misunderstanding!!!” Fadi posted in response. “And instead of apologising, Zouk keeps posting those lame statements and articles trying to get away with it.”

“I did what I did to defend my right as a human being not as a famous DJ or whatever. I was insulted and I reacted. I didn’t expect that it would go viral like that, but this is what I call Karma,” Fadi said.

“I just wanted to let our fans who payed [sic] money to see me know the reason why I stopped my set and I didn’t play the 3 hours like every time I have been there,“ he concluded.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of

the clones are here to discredit our govt, brainwash S'porean, make every issue a mountain out of a molehill so no point reasoning with them.

what we need to do is to create awareness and let S'porean know that their intention is to brainwash S'porean especially the young and illiterate by :

1) disseminate false information to the public via their own private blogs, social media, Facebooks, Twitters, Instagrams, Youtubes, Whatsapp, all types of Internet forums etc

2) continuously post negative news links about how bad and incapable our govt is,

3) making use of our young innocent teenager to mock our retired politician(s) with the intention to flame our govt and the judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards young juvenile if get punished in court,

4) sabotage Singapore and S'porean by participating in foreign forum(s) criticizing foreign politician(s) as corrupted and inciting their citizens to hate S'porean by claiming the criticism is made and written by Singaporean,

5) teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, endlessly create negative criticism via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue, including some hypocrite Social Activist on the PRETEXT of claiming doing something good for the country,

6) true blue S'porean who rebutted, opposed and exposed them, immediately they'll use all the clones to criticize and attacked you as if many genuine S'porean disagreed with your view

7) Is this how the foreign media, the Social Activist, the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and the no-substance no-solution bickering parties going to lead our country for the next 50 Years ???

8) continuously posting new messages and media links to overwrite our Awareness Campaign messages not to let people read our postings,

(in future those who are reading, pls scroll back a few pages to find our postings)

By stirring more shit, you will improve the readerships, a big thank you to those who works in the media industry !!!

Breaking News breaking news :http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html

Proud Member of the Anti (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club

Last edited by rocket_boy; 10-03-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1