The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 08:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sam's Alfresco Coffee Shop

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Dr Koh had also mentioned in parliament that Australia imports petrol from Singapore, so my question to Dr Koh is why the hell is petrol price much lower in Australia than in Singapore??

Former "Son of Punggol" flees to AMK to enter parliament and ministar job through the backdoor, and he now gives this crap in parliament to Sinkie consumers. Song boh 69% dumbfucks, you voted for this PAP shit.

http://theindependent.sg/dr-koh-poh-...etrol-pricing/

Dr Koh Poh Koon: It’s not easy for most people to understand petrol pricing

By The Independent - March 9, 2016

Responding to Mr Low Thia Khiang’s question in Parliament if petrol companies were profiteering at the expense of consumers, Minister of State for Trade and Industry, Dr Koh Poh Koon, said he did not think the companies, though they make profits, were doing that.

Quote:
Channel NewsAsia Singapore
TV Network · 1,047,958 Likes · February 28 at 8:49pm ·

The Workers' Party's Low Thia Khiang asks Minister of State for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon: Are petrol companies profiteering at the expense of consumers? Dr Koh's response: http://$$$$$$$/24wgJMy

Reflecting further on his answer in his Facebook page Dr Koh said that, “it’s not easy for most people to understand petrol pricing.”

“Crude oil is unrefined. MOPS (Mean of Platts Singapore) price is the price of refined petroleum and is the internationally traded price for refined petroleum,” the MOS said.

“MOPS constitute less than 30% of the listed retail price of petrol. The other 70% comprises of costs of land tax, operating costs, petrol tax etc. So if MOPS price which mirrors Crude price drops by 50% but this only contributes to less than 30% of the final retail price, then the final retail price will only drop by (0.3 x 50%= 16%),” he explained why even though crude oils price drops by 50%, you see only 16% drop in pump price.

In trying to further simplify petrol pricing for Singaporeans, Dr Koh said that “it’s like saying yellow noodles is only one of the ingredients of fishball noodles so even if the price of the yellow noodles drop by 50%, you will not see the price of the entire bowl of noodles get sold for half its usual price!”

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 AM

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Dr Koh Poh Koon: It’s not easy for most people to understand petrol pricing

Dr Koh had also mentioned in parliament that Australia imports petrol from Singapore, so my question to Dr Koh is why the hell is petrol price much lower in Australia than in Singapore??

Former "Son of Punggol" flees to AMK to enter parliament and ministar job through the backdoor, and he now gives this crap in parliament to Sinkie consumers. Song boh 69% dumbfucks, you voted for this PAP shit.

Responding to Mr Low Thia Khiang’s question in Parliament if petrol companies were profiteering at the expense of consumers, Minister of State for Trade and Industry, Dr Koh Poh Koon, said he did not think the companies, though they make profits, were doing that.

Quote:

The Workers' Party's Low Thia Khiang asks Minister of State for Trade and Industry Koh Poh Koon: Are petrol companies profiteering at the expense of consumers? Dr Koh's response: http://$$$$$$$/24wgJMy

Reflecting further on his answer in his Facebook page Dr Koh said that, “it’s not easy for most people to understand petrol pricing.”

“Crude oil is unrefined. MOPS (Mean of Platts Singapore) price is the price of refined petroleum and is the internationally traded price for refined petroleum,” the MOS said.

“MOPS constitute less than 30% of the listed retail price of petrol. The other 70% comprises of costs of land tax, operating costs, petrol tax etc. So if MOPS price which mirrors Crude price drops by 50% but this only contributes to less than 30% of the final retail price, then the final retail price will only drop by (0.3 x 50%= 16%),” he explained why even though crude oils price drops by 50%, you see only 16% drop in pump price.

In trying to further simplify petrol pricing for Singaporeans, Dr Koh said that “it’s like saying yellow noodles is only one of the ingredients of fishball noodles so even if the price of the yellow noodles drop by 50%, you will not see the price of the entire bowl of noodles get sold for half its usual price!”

Old 10-03-2016, 09:00 AM

Thumbs up Dr Koh Poh Koon: It’s not easy for most people to understand petrol pricing

Quote:

Old 10-03-2016, 09:23 AM

Thumbs up A test post

A test post in here.

Old 10-03-2016, 09:50 AM

Thumbs up Home Hunting

Yesterday evening, after work, we went for a quick dinner bite at Ikea Alexandra, thereafter, met his property agent, proceeded to Tanglin Park for a home viewing.

The unit we saw was a 2 bedroom, slightly above a thousand sq feet. We were told that the last few transacted price was around $1900/sq feet and the owner was looking at an offer in the range of around $2m.

This condo apartment is situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The main entrance is way inside Ridley Park Road. Before reaching the condo's entrance, we passed a huge repugnant looking bungalow with a couple of high end cars. Well, suum cuique, that’s all I can say.

Cut the long story short, we are home hunting and doing some planning for our future. He said he will finance the new place without having me to worry. He added the $2m asking price is well within his budget, after selling his current place, even without taking any financing. I said I'll leave the calculations to him, given that he is financially savvier than me, with such dollar and cents issues.

After the viewing, we were chatting in his car on the way to my place. I asked why the need to move out of his current place and buy a new one. He said he was concerned about my constant "grumbling" and "dislike" about his current place and did not want his past relationships with his “ex-flames” to adversely "haunt" our relationship.

I insisted that I really didn't mind, and certainly not a 小气鬼. He reiterated that we should have a “fresh start”. Ok, I'll let him "win" (I thought at that spur of the moment), given that it's still a win-win scenario for me. At least, I can start throwing away those appalling gadgets, kitchen utensils, useless bright red lounge pillows, cheapo cutlery, uncomfortable furniture, etc etc that were bought by his “ex-flames”. I must say they really had dreadful Ah Lian's taste, especially those incandescent crass looking items that have been amassing at his current place.

Reached home, goodbye kiss to him, took a shower, and I was chatting with Sue on Whatsapp on my comfy bed. I told her the above and the question Sue instantaneously asked was: “Am I going to be a joint owner on the strata title deed?”

“Err… I really don't know. I had presumed so, that's why we are home hunting together as a couple, isn't it?” I replied Sue extemporaneously.

This question did bug me the whole of last night and even on the train this morning, and more than a few more questions kept appearing in my thought bubbles.

Well, I didn't recall him saying that the new place will be in our joint names, but his "conduct" did give the impression that it will be our joint matrimonial home. Why the heck he talked about me getting upset over those “ex-flames” horrendous junk in his place? Am I too presumptuous? Did I "jump the gun", agreeing to view an apartment with him too soon? Why the heck he asked me to view if he is going to buy in his sole name?!?

I am now caught in sort of a dilemma. If I ask him later about joint ownership, it does make me look like some covetous China woman after his assets and keeping close tab on him. If I don't, I would probably be flexed out, if things doesn't work out between us in future. What a bloody mess! It's affecting my mood a little and those period "pangs" in my tummy aren’t helping either. I guess I only have to wait and see what's next in this home hunting episode.

Men. Any idea what is cooking in his grey matter? I am hoping to tap into some of your clairvoyance to understand what this swine is up to. And, btw, is Tanglin Park a good place to stay? How is the area really like?

Thanks.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM

Thumbs up Home Hunting

Yesterday evening, after work, we went for a quick dinner bite at Ikea Alexandra, thereafter, met his property agent, proceeded to Tanglin Park for a home viewing.

The unit we saw was a 2 bedroom, slightly above a thousand sq feet. We were told that the last few transacted price was around $1900/sq feet and the owner was looking at an offer in the range of around $2m.

This condo apartment is situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The main entrance is way inside Ridley Park Road. Before reaching the condo's entrance, we passed a huge repugnant looking bungalow with a couple of high end cars. Well, suum cuique, that’s all I can say.

Cut the long story short, we are home hunting and doing some planning for our future. He said he will finance the new place without having me to worry. He added the $2m asking price is well within his budget, after selling his current place, even without taking any financing. I said I'll leave the calculations to him, given that he is financially savvier than me, with such dollar and cents issues.

After the viewing, we were chatting in his car on the way to my place. I asked why the need to move out of his current place and buy a new one. He said he was concerned about my constant "grumbling" and "dislike" about his current place and did not want his past relationships with his “ex-flames” to adversely "haunt" our relationship.

I insisted that I really didn't mind, and certainly not a 小气鬼. He reiterated that we should have a “fresh start”. Ok, I'll let him "win" (I thought at that spur of the moment), given that it's still a win-win scenario for me. At least, I can start throwing away those appalling gadgets, kitchen utensils, useless bright red lounge pillows, cheapo cutlery, uncomfortable furniture, etc etc that were bought by his “ex-flames”. I must say they really had dreadful Ah Lian's taste, especially those incandescent crass looking items that have been amassing at his current place.

Reached home, goodbye kiss to him, took a shower, and I was chatting with Sue on Whatsapp on my comfy bed. I told her the above and the question Sue instantaneously asked was: “Am I going to be a joint owner on the strata title deed?”

“Err… I really don't know. I had presumed so, that's why we are home hunting together as a couple, isn't it?” I replied Sue extemporaneously.

This question did bug me the whole of last night and even on the train this morning, and more than a few more questions kept appearing in my thought bubbles.

Well, I didn't recall him saying that the new place will be in our joint names, but his "conduct" did give the impression that it will be our joint matrimonial home. Why the heck he talked about me getting upset over those “ex-flames” horrendous junk in his place? Am I too presumptuous? Did I "jump the gun", agreeing to view an apartment with him too soon? Why the heck he asked me to view if he is going to buy in his sole name?!?

I am now caught in sort of a dilemma. If I ask him later about joint ownership, it does make me look like some covetous China woman after his assets and keeping close tab on him. If I don't, I would probably be flexed out, if things doesn't work out between us in future. What a bloody mess! It's affecting my mood a little and those period "pangs" in my tummy aren’t helping either. I guess I only have to wait and see what's next in this home hunting episode.

Men. Any idea what is cooking in his grey matter? I am hoping to tap into some of your clairvoyance to understand what this swine is up to. And, btw, is Tanglin Park a good place to stay? How is the area really like?

Thanks.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:10 AM

Thumbs up A test post

A test post in here.

Old 10-03-2016, 11:00 AM

Thumbs up Using sex appeal to sell a product

Old 10-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Old 10-03-2016, 12:00 PM

Thumbs up How Global Warming Saved The Planet

So many propaganda telling us that CO2 is a pollutant. That fact that CO2 together with H2O, is what life made of.

Watch the whole video below if you want to be much smarter than those phony propaganda shit.

Fifteen years after co-founding Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore left to establish a more sensible, science-based approach to environmentalism. Dr. Moore joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the impact of increased CO2 in the atmosphere, the myth of ocean acidification, manipulating earth temperature data sets, environmentalist anti-humanism, verbal abuse from the left, genetically modified organism (GMOs) and how "Global Warming" saved the planet!

Dr. Patrick Moore is one of the founding members of Greenpeace and the author of “Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist.” Get the book: http://www.fdrurl.com/patrick-moore

How Global Warming Saved The Planet | Patrick Moore and Stefan Molyneux

Old 10-03-2016, 12:20 PM

Thumbs up How Global Warming Saved The Planet

So many propaganda telling us that CO2 is a pollutant. That fact that CO2 together with H2O, is what life made of.

Watch the whole video below if you want to be much smarter than those phony propaganda shit.

Fifteen years after co-founding Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore left to establish a more sensible, science-based approach to environmentalism. Dr. Moore joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the impact of increased CO2 in the atmosphere, the myth of ocean acidification, manipulating earth temperature data sets, environmentalist anti-humanism, verbal abuse from the left, genetically modified organism (GMOs) and how "Global Warming" saved the planet!

Dr. Patrick Moore is one of the founding members of Greenpeace and the author of “Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist.” Get the book: http://www.fdrurl.com/patrick-moore

How Global Warming Saved The Planet | Patrick Moore and Stefan Molyneux

Thumbs up Home Hunting

Reached home, goodbye kiss to him, took a shower, and I was chatting with Sue on Whatsapp on my comfy bed. I told her the above and the question Sue instantaneously asked was: “Are you going to be a joint owner on the strata title deed?”

This question did bug me the whole of last night and even on the train this morning, and more than a few questions kept appearing in my thought bubbles.

Thanks.

Thumbs up A test post

A test post in here.

Old 10-03-2016, 12:40 PM

Thumbs up Lee Kuan Yew is dead why still attack him?

Article Source: https://g$$$$$l/1lUay5

UNGRATEFUL. Anti-PAP sites and people cannot move on in life. Mr Lee Kuan Yew has already passed on and yet they are still creating new images to attack him. Without late Mr Lee and his PAP teams, do they think that Singapore can progress so much in such a short time?

Furthermore. for eg, you mean Chee Soon Juan never act like a psychopath and heckled then PM Goh Chok Tong at a hawker centre?

Aiya, people dead liao pass on lah, why still keep attack dead people? Later 7th month he come find them lim kopi then they know

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1