The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Forum runner not working

Not able to load sammybiy forum in forum runner app in iOS here couple days back. Anyone experiencing the same issues?
Old 06-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
Capricor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Forum runner not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by bros View Post
Not able to load sammybiy forum in forum runner app in iOS here couple days back. Anyone experiencing the same issues?
Yes bro. Are you able to inform sammyboy for help? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Disabled. It's full of security issues and is no longer safe to run.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Disabled. It's full of security issues and is no longer safe to run.
Wish it would work again. Bought forum runner just for the sake of this forum. The "Subscribed" feature was a very useful live bookmark which informed you of any posting updates. Other than the subscribed, features like messages, blah blah blah etc. were quite handy too. Appealing for your consideration, please.

Last edited by Capricor; 07-08-2016 at 03:39 PM. Reason: repetitive word
Old 07-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricor View Post
Wish it would work again. Bought forum runner just for the sake of this forum. The "Subscribed" feature was a very useful live bookmark which informed you of any posting updates. Other than the subscribed, other features like messages, blah blah blah etc. were quite handy too. Appealing for your consideration, please.
I'll have to see whether there is a patch available. The forum was down last week for hours because of this issue and I can't afford to have it happen again.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-08-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Forum runner not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I'll have to see whether there is a patch available. The forum was down last week for hours because of this issue and I can't afford to have it happen again.
You are the best! Now we can use the application again. However, I will respect your decision if there is absolutely no more patch for the security issues in the future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1