The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 19
sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold
Authentic lingam massage?

There was a thread recently requesting for it, i think it has been deleted?

If anyone has the ctc for such and is willing to share, appreciate it.

I dont have original ctcs so i will not bullshit and say "will trade ctcs" just a bro asking from other bros.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:28 AM
Samster

sengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to beholdsengdude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Authentic lingam massage?

Bumping up
Old 14-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

You meant juagen no? Depends how authentic you want. Authentic ones usually won't encourage release.
Old 14-08-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
eskimo350 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry newbie here, what exactly is Juagen? Many seem to offer but I never read of anyone getting it before.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
You meant juagen no? Depends how authentic you want. Authentic ones usually won't encourage release.
Not JG from what i understand. Basically its like a really sensual hj... Ok sorry i cant explain it well.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 12
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Authentic lingam massage?

N year ago, jade (prc)marriage to Malaysia come to singa Island to provide lingam massage. Really sensation but now she fly to Australia liao can't find her anymore.
Old 16-08-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Bumping in hopes of a ctc
Old 16-08-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute

Lingam is basically indian version of juagen.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely can't associate juagen and hand jobs to this thread. I have tried lingam before and there's different iterations to this.

Depending on your version... I can only nest describe the versions I've experienced through this link :
https://www.hegre.com/search?q=handjob

I was lucky to have had two experiences:
Sglonelyguy - I stumbled across an ML that gave just an hour of pure cock sensual cock massage. When you release.. It's explosive and I had to catch my breath to recover from it. She's local now and may have stopped providing this service. I don't have her contact anymore.
Geylang red-light : I met a WL there and for $80 40min session, she gave me the full works of a fully drenched in oil sensual cock massage. I showed her the link which I shared above so she could 'practice'.
She would finally release me with CIM. She has since returned back to Bangkok.

Personally I would want to find a WL in geylang who can do this again... At least I can still get a full fuck job if needed.
Old 21-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Probably now left only Chen Chen and Soda
Old 21-08-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

https://www.mtantricmassage.com/

You can try this, not sure if it is still available though.. tried many many years back. Quite pricy though
Old 22-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttenneb View Post
https://www.mtantricmassage.com/

You can try this, not sure if it is still available though.. tried many many years back. Quite pricy though
How's your review about it? Worth the damage?
Old 22-08-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 20
TonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud ofTonyMontana has much to be proud of

Looks really interesting and professional!
Old 23-08-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Probably now left only Chen Chen and Soda
Who are they sorrry? Chen chen and soda?
Old 23-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried Tracy sometime ago. Totally sensual and will help you to release if you need to

I can share more details but not on this platform. PM me

https://www.singaporetantric.com/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1