The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Good friday all bros, just boycott all these 88 spas la, no even have to nego with them, they ate thieve!@
Old 26-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....
I add somemore to the list. Le Xuan Spa, Ru Xin Spa, Long Long Massage, Wen Xin Tang, Chill Spa, QS Spa.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Its getting harder to find nice spas with great service and massage at $50/hr without having to take up prostate massage. Even if dun take up prostate massage with the hope of just getting normal decent massage also becoming rare. When dont take prostate the MLs dun even seem to be interested in the massage. Haiz...just have to hope current regular MLs that i find can stay as long as possible in sg...lol
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 26-10-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Its getting harder to find nice spas with great service and massage at $50/hr without having to take up prostate massage. Even if dun take up prostate massage with the hope of just getting normal decent massage also becoming rare. When dont take prostate the MLs dun even seem to be interested in the massage. Haiz...just have to hope current regular MLs that i find can stay as long as possible in sg...lol
Yeah bro, am afraid that this is the current trend of the spa industries in SG.

Was wondering do the spa industries of other countries oso provide P massage, force customers to take p massage, otherwise no proper massage and all sorts?

If answer is negative then hv to say that spas in SG are indeed very unique, one of it's kind la ..
Old 26-10-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start to go for foot reflexology. If body ache just go those open concept shop. Very hard and good massage. If need release go free lance.
Let those stupid shop and their ml wait for business
Old 26-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah bro, am afraid that this is the current trend of the spa industries in SG.

Was wondering do the spa industries of other countries oso provide P massage, force customers to take p massage, otherwise no proper massage and all sorts?

If answer is negative then hv to say that spas in SG are indeed very unique, one of it's kind la ..
The current trend on these p massage is monkey see monkey do for spa owner.... chiongster should know these so call p massage is just teasing....but still got ppl go for it...haiz..... encounter few times ml ask me to top up $38... tell her I'll top up only if hj is included..if not can forget it.... can you imagine $88 + $50 total is $138.... I rather pay $150 at geylang for 1hr service...can chose the gal I like..... or go for clean massage $50 than go geylang for $80 full service for 30 mins...added up only $130.... more shiok and value for money....
Old 28-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I add somemore to the list. Le Xuan Spa, Ru Xin Spa, Long Long Massage, Wen Xin Tang, Chill Spa, QS Spa.
Thanks for update...this is like price fixing sia!
Old 30-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
JiLin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Rangoon Road, Lavender Street, Race Course Road, Jalan Besar, Foch Road, Horne Road, South Bridge Road, North Bridge Road, Jalan Sultan, Beach Road, Bali Lane, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar Road, Duxton Road, Balestier Road, Machperson Road.

These are the roads you need to avoid if the Spa you are intending to visit falls above. I have very unpleasant experiences at these Spas on these roads above. If the Spa you are intending to try doesn't fall under the roads above, you are good to try, but that dosent mean you do not kena lousy ML, bad attitude and chop carrot ML, it's definitely more safe than the Spas I have listed out above. Have fun exploring.
Old 30-10-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for massage and the ml massage my left leg and tell me to extend cause time up. Like wth
Old 30-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
Went for massage and the ml massage my left leg and tell me to extend cause time up. Like wth
Some MLs always slowly massage or delay the time. They can even tell me 1 hour not enough to Massage whole body suggest me to take 2 hours.
Old 30-10-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For real massage & avoid disappointment, I go for shop with:
https://www.casetrust.org.sg/accredi...tail.aspx?id=5

Was rewarded after a few visit but i believe it all depend on chemistry & trust not to let boss know, not syt though.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

FYI - if you go through this thread you'll see at least four accounts have been recently banned.

They are clone accounts for one troll who has been posting a lot of addresses and fake FRs in this Dome, so take what was written with a large pinch of salt.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pursoft View Post
Start to go for foot reflexology. If body ache just go those open concept shop. Very hard and good massage. If need release go free lance.
Let those stupid shop and their ml wait for business
yes decide what u need for that day and pay accordingly and not those $88 bullshit
Old 05-11-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Cos prostate massage not just shiok for you but shiok for the ML oso. Less changing weird positions here and there to apply pressure, no need to use strength, just literally caress you. Only downside is need to touch your dirty parts la. But for those who signed up for it, they probably dun mind it for the amt of money they earn. And from experience, most p massage offer hj also. Is cos ML know if u take p massage prob means u horny man low chance they get into trouble popping the gq.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
The current trend on these p massage is monkey see monkey do for spa owner.... chiongster should know these so call p massage is just teasing....but still got ppl go for it...haiz..... encounter few times ml ask me to top up $38... tell her I'll top up only if hj is included..if not can forget it.... can you imagine $88 + $50 total is $138.... I rather pay $150 at geylang for 1hr service...can chose the gal I like..... or go for clean massage $50 than go geylang for $80 full service for 30 mins...added up only $130.... more shiok and value for money....
Ya i like those pay $50 massage fee then ML ask if want p massage anot. Pro tip: learn from romidogdog bro and ask if p massage got include release. Most likely ML say got extra charge, then ask how much is the extra charge (usually 50 la. see if can bargain down). If can bargain down to 30 then just take the hj la. If cannot, then say ok i take p massage but dw release cos expensive or not enough money. ML will try to persuade you to rather just take hj cos the money go directly to them instead. Then try to compromise to free p massage + hj. Works for me so it's usually $100 for p-massage and release. Bad thing is dun have the excitement of gq popped
Old 05-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

yes decide what u need for that day and pay accordingly and not those $88 bullshit[/QUOTE]

Yes , PM is .real rubbish !
Ended up paying more !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread