The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

phi pompom.. the some very lansi you refering me ah?
whos the wl that tells you i no like wash my angry bird de?
Old 29-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom has not ventured to those Indon ghettos, so Pom may not be able to comment on their conditions.

Pom can only comment on ACE.

1 - Pom first started to frequent ACE way back in the early 2000's. when ACE started to flourish due to the closure of the old Peng Hua food court situated somewhere beside the main Jalan Pasar.

2 - Almost all PRC's (there were no Vietcong competitors then) shifted their operations to ACE. The rooms and units upstairs quickly became "canon rooms" 打炮房. Initially there were still many units occupied by Chinese families, soon one by one the units were vacated to make way for canon rooms either by rental or outright being sold off to the "management".

3 - Early stages of ACE saw the running of ACE by a ragtag gang of Sap Bart Chai. Facilities in the rooms were of bare minimum. Mattresses and bed covers. pillow cases and towels were not changed often. The staircases, lifts were run-down, and the rooms were in deplorable conditions. That ACE building was actually designed as a hotel (briefly named Richmond Hotel) but failed to take off and was converted to an IT Mall (ground floor, 1st and 2nd floors) hence the name ACE Electronic Mall 电子城 still stands till today. Soon the IT and electronic components retail shops closed down.

4 - The "management" became more professional with improvements to its management styles, collection of levies, protection monies, room rentals, chicken and chicken worms traffic handling, "law and order" and even room facilities / amenities (new air con units, refurbishments, newer beds , etc). ACE since then had been run like a hotel. However the management made no attempt to keep the stairways and lifts clean, dunno why loh??

5 - All rooms that Pom had used to bonk chicks, were clean and acceptable as compared to those rooms during the early stages or formative years of ACE. The best room was Camel's room which has a new bed and furniture and a fridge, plus Hello Kitty mattress covers and pillows, attached bathroom, music to excite you

6 - The only bad thing that Pom could see is that the ACE building is a fire hazard. Pom does not wish to be upstairs bonking when a fire or a blaze occurs. You guys be wary of the locations of escape stairways, when bonking happily upstairs. Otherwise, the idiom holds truth: 为鸡死,为鸡亡, 为鸡焗死在闺房
Always can depend on khun pom to reminisce the past. It was good times when the Vietcongs came because there were only a very few options for me when it was purely PRC. Tired of all the tai kar che shit, shitty service and triple superbras from PRC ... geez.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But is this the same Camel we are talking about ? I was pretty sure her bedroom got no attached bathroom, but her room is in front of the bathroom. Linda I know have attached bathroom. Yea .. Camel's room is quite nice and usually the biggest room in the unit , same as Linda.
Old 29-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudurich View Post
Thank you boss and Pom. Really appreciate your reply. I am new to KL scene, so far only tried bangkok sukhumvit few times, so pls padan my noob question. What is popiah(in ACE term) ?

Thank you, looking forward !
We tend to have certain moniker for specific ethnic group of WL (they are already being adopted in SBL in general and not specifically part of ACE slang)

Here you are (the list not exhaustive, as we don't have Myanmarese and Papua New Gueineans yet)>
> Cah Kuei Tieu = Malaysian Chinese
> Nasi Lemak = Malaysian Malay
> Chapati = Malaysian Indian
> Bakso = Indon
> Pinoy = Filipina
> Popiah = Vietcong
> Tomyam = Thai
> Mei Mei = PRC

Now Pom hopes that you can decipher the codes better.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 29-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
phi pompom.. the some very lansi you refering me ah?
whos the wl that tells you i no like wash my angry bird de?
Don't so sensitive lah, phi phi Dyelook. You are not those who are lansi, but are now classified as MIA, never float head at ACE and SOS oledi
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
But is this the same Camel we are talking about ? I was pretty sure her bedroom got no attached bathroom, but her room is in front of the bathroom. Linda I know have attached bathroom. Yea .. Camel's room is quite nice and usually the biggest room in the unit , same as Linda.
There is only 1 Camel and 1 Linda (used to be the ang pai at ACE, now MIA liao). Camel told Pom that she was very particular and fussy about her room, and always would take an attached bath room unit.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 29-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sadyoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi cheongsters,

Just went to ACE and it was completely dead except for few tables of ah peks. Also noticed quite a few people standing outside that looks like potential MIB...

Big wind tonight?
Old 29-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Hello fellow cheongsters,

Just came back from ACE. It was completely dead except few tables of uncles when I visited @ 9:30 and again at 10.

One lady WeChat and told me she moved to hotel nearby this afternoon. Got big wind?
Old 29-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Just came back from ACE. It was completely dead except few tables of uncles when I visited @ 9:30 and again at 10.

One lady WeChat and told me she moved to hotel nearby this afternoon. Got big wind?
Old 30-06-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
I remembered the one time I tried Camel, her room did not have an attached bathroom. But then again, she could have switched rooms.

The only ACE girl with attached bathroom I has tried was Saigon Yen.

Girls that stay there typically keep Thier own rooms well kept. One of the better ones was MIMI, poms favourite as well.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
.... One of the better ones was MIMI, poms favourite as well.
Ya, Mimi had been Pom's favourite Vietcong trap really missed her liao.

She likes a pink setting in her room, with flowery fragrance permeating throughout her room ...nice!
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 30-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rates? Anywhere from free to 1000. Depending on the hour. Remember, popular girls can get 1000+ per night so be prepared to compensate her accordingly.

Market rate is typically about 300-500. But I'm not good at prices anyway since they usually just ask me to pay what I want. Had ACE girls overnight in ACE or outcall for free/extended weekend

PRC old timers are probably the worst to even try..first they are unlikely to go, the better ones will have ready clientele, and the ones that go with you are probably flippy. You might find better luck with the popiahs if overnight is your thing.[/QUOTE]

Allow me to contribute something. The answer also depends which hotel? Hotel far away or hotel nearby? Another factor is are you regular cusotmer of the WL?

Long time ago, I went to ACe, big wind, empty. I called my regular girl, she said cannot work. So I told her, let's do it in Golden Asean Hotel, next door. She agreed. Since I booked one night already, we passed the night there. A cheaper alternative is Singapore hotel a few doors away. I went up to bonk a WL once who was staying there but working at ACe. [Dont know why she didn't stay upstiars]. For Spore hotel, u can book by the hour.

Then once, a regular VC accompanied me to lunch down the road. I asked her whether she wanted to eat Vietnam food? She found it irresistible and we walked down the road [in the direction] of Orchid hotel. Nearby got a nice Vietnamese restaurant. It was like a date! Holding hands...

Try to stick to a regular girl and you will get perks and benefits!
Old 30-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadyoda View Post

Big wind? Shit! Tonight is Saturday Fever, and I'm going to ACE!
But first I'll stop at SOS for a look-see.
See the situation first then only I will decide whether to bonk at Ace or not.

I'll be wearing brown pants, earth-colour checked shirt.
Pom, u want to join me?
Old 01-07-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
I'll be wearing brown pants, earth-colour checked shirt.
Pom, u want to join me?
Sorry Anthonysoon, Pom is very occupied during almost all Saturdays and Sundays, thus many will not see Pom float head at ACE of SOS at any time on Saturdays and Sundays.

Furthermore, Pom is a bit agoraphobic and those crowded like shit places (especially ACE) is a no-no to Pom.

Kortot khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 02-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

Try to stick to a regular girl and you will get perks and benefits!
Ain't that the truth.

Too many new cheongsters think they can pay 100 and expect good gfe and/or convince the girl to go out on a date or overnight. The reality is, to get good gfe, you will need to spend a lot more, both in cash terms and time.

I've managed to date some ACE PRC girls and bring them out to dinner dates or overnight or weekend excursions (like genting). But generally, Popiahs are less aversive to go out with you.

80 or 100 might be the market price for 30mins at ACE, but once you invite a girl out, it's a whole different ball game. That said, if you treat them well, and they are comfortable with you, they are not too hard up on how much you need to pay them. Just as long as you don't come across as a total cheapskate. I've had Girls I brought out that refused payment because they said I already paid for dinner and the date or helped them with things (ie. Taking them on visa runs to Thailand). So there are reasonable ones. Those are the keepers.

Thailand visa runs are great way to get the FL girls (WL or bar girls) out. Especially if you know a border agent that can help. Visa runs are normally 2 or 3 days, and they don't expect you to pay them for the time since they know you are making the effort to drive them up. Just pay for meals and hotel....which is not much money in Thailand. The girls usually pay for the visa themselves. If you are ever so inclined, you can pay for them, which is less than an overnight rate...something that would earn you more brownie points but it sets a market spoiling precedent.

Now, if you can get 2 or more WL girls to go on a visa run, you get double the fun. I will say no more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1