The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Ditto! Majority of the girls working at Thermae are either single parent, employed or student, therefore, they don't want to go longtime since they have other obligations in the morning! But, some are former gogo dancers, soapy workers and KTV retirees and they're willing to go longtime for a price! If you want to save money, select girls from the back or opposite side of the jukebox!
From back or opposite of jukebox. What sort of girls are they?

And if there is classification , where are the premium and the average ones?
Old 14-03-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
From back or opposite of jukebox. What sort of girls are they?

And if there is classification , where are the premium and the average ones?
The premium ones are standing on the jukebox side! They think they're prima donna so difficult to negotiate with them! Majority of the girls in the back and staircase are nonhardcore girls!

Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 14-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
The premium ones are standing on the jukebox side! They think they're prima donna so difficult to negotiate with them! Majority of the girls in the back and staircase are nonhardcore girls!

Good luck.
Ahhh! Okay . That’s a good information ! Up for you
Old 14-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackietravels11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

hoho its one of the best place around love it when i first found it. if always go bkk then over time you can get line from those who you have st before. then no need go but then i always like to go and drink a bit and eye candies
Old 14-03-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Good luck.
How are they different from the ones sitting in the centre tables? I've been to thermae twice and both of the ones i dabaoed are from the centre tables. It seems they more open to convo. What are your experiences w the puyings in the centre?
Old 15-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Why so much concern about where the girls sit? Does it mean the ones near the jukebox sure guarantee beautiful and hot in bed? The ones in the center are average looking and so-so in bed? The ones in the corner have shit-faces? Every night the girls will sit at the same spot? Come on!

Just go in, find someone that you find attractive, go up to her and talk. If the chemistry seems right, bring her out. If not just move on to your next target. So difficult meh? Why make life so complicated?
Old 15-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Why so much concern about where the girls sit? Does it mean the ones near the jukebox sure guarantee beautiful and hot in bed? The ones in the center are average looking and so-so in bed? The ones in the corner have shit-faces? Every night the girls will sit at the same spot? Come on!

Just go in, find someone that you find attractive, go up to her and talk. If the chemistry seems right, bring her out. If not just move on to your next target. So difficult meh? Why make life so complicated?
Many ladyboys are also standing by outside coffeshop to ambush unsuspecting drunk cheongsters!
Old 15-03-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
... ones near the jukebox sure guarantee beautiful and hot in bed? The ones in the center are average looking and so-so in bed? The ones in the corner have shit-faces? Every night the girls will sit at the same spot? Come on!
Just go in, find someone that you find attractive... If the chemistry seems right, bring her out. If not just move on to your next target. So difficult meh? Why make life so complicated?
Bang on. Someone's fix on labelling kiri/kanan/centre is misguided (and misleading). Whilst we are at it, might as well go up to toilet area on 1st flr and see the girls doing their makeup next to urinal
Old 16-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Been there before and the girls services quite sop and rush @@ seriously quite poor service.. the moan very fake I rather have a hj or bj or fj in massage shop at Bkk le.. not really worth the price

One of the girl I bring back from thermae
Old 16-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:

All kenna con by the fake news post out by the Korean Superstar..... who himself has run road from BKK after being exposed but still posting his fake news everywhere.
Old 16-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 18
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Been there before and the girls services quite sop and rush @@ seriously quite poor service.. the moan very fake I rather have a hj or bj or fj in massage shop at Bkk le.. not really worth the price

One of the girl I bring back from thermae
Lol Soda with braces but SYT
Old 16-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
All kenna con by the fake news post out by the Korean Superstar..... who himself has run road from BKK after being exposed but still posting his fake news everywhere.
Korean Superstar now run road to where now?
Old 18-03-2018, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
happyable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i can speak very basic thai. good enough to ask for their number, will it work?
can ask for Line ID and ask for more details.

schoolgirl like those are more interesting!
Old 18-03-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyable View Post

schoolgirl like those are more interesting!
Stand outside Chula, a lot of "interesting".
Old 18-03-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
If you able to speak thai, why use it on WL. Use it on girls at shopping mall/street/clubs. Non WL girls. Wouldn’t that be better.

Can share with us how to ask girl line ID pls.
Was at this pub at thonglor my last trip. There are 3 ladies, quite pretty, judging by the drinks they order (champagne that is more ex than my gold label) and food, I guess they are upper middle class. So a korean guy (curly hair) approaches them, and ask for their line. As with all thai girls, they will give their line 90% of the time. He texts them on their line and on the spot ask them to reply him. But all of them just give him a fake smile and expressed something like will reply him later which probably they wont. I gotta give it up to him though, approaching 3 pretty hi-so girls alone and chatting them up.

On a side note, JW is pushing Gold Label aggressively at many outlets, pubs and clubs at low prices. Very good deal!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1