The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife found out that that asshole has moved on to another lady Pokemon player. Another married lady with 3 kids. He seems to prey on married women.
I think he thinks I am a bit crazy after I talked to him. He told my wife so.

With my close monitoring of my wife, He is probably afraid that I could be pushed to the limits and act violently against him. That despite him boasting to my wife that he wants to slap me and kick me if I ever speak to him.
He is right. I can really act violently and he wouldn’t be my match. So I guessed he felt that it is not worth it to mess with a crazy man and has moved on.

Actually I found out that he is still harbouring designs on my wife as he is trying to continue to have contact with her hoping that I will miscue again. While he waits, he also started his nonsense with another woman.

I really pity that asshole’s wife. He probably has done this multiple times behind her back. What I hate is that he is getting away with it scit-free after causing me so much emotional pain and financial loss. I had to put asidey work to monitor my wife for two months!

I am thinking of a way to rid the community of this wolf in sheep’s clothing before he harms more families. Really an outright fucker!
Bro you need some tough love. And nobody is giving it to you. So here it is:

From my perspective, at least half the reason why your wife is canoodling with (of all people) a Pokémon Go-playing loser is because you are a beta cuck.

Have you ever thought why would your wife even get seduced by this guy in the first place? Would a happily married and satisfied wife go around "hugging" other men? If you are someone who can fulfill all her physical and intellectual needs, I can tell you with a 100% guarantee that she would rather chat with you and not him.

Even without the appearance of this guy, you are in deep trouble because your wife doesn't respect you the least. That's why she is ignoring your feelings. Thrashing or shaming the guy wouldn't help one bit because your marriage is still fucked.

So you can chase this particular fella away, but unless you step up, be a Man, and win your wife's affections back, I wouldn't be surprised if yet another wife-stealing asshole targets her soon. Your wife's brief flirtations are just symptoms of a bigger problem. Look at the root of the problem and solve it.

Just my 2cts. Hope you're not offended. Good luck with your marriage.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

That guy dam zi bai, he will be doomed! People wife still dun let go, what his intention? Sleep with her lick her pussy petting her? Look him down he is not worth your anger.
As your wife, i have no idea maybe u should shift her focus to do other things rather than that fker!!
Old 14-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MisterLa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Bro you need some tough love. And nobody is giving it to you. So here it is:

From my perspective, at least half the reason why your wife is canoodling with (of all people) a Pokémon Go-playing loser is because you are a beta cuck.

Have you ever thought why would your wife even get seduced by this guy in the first place? Would a happily married and satisfied wife go around "hugging" other men? If you are someone who can fulfill all her physical and intellectual needs, I can tell you with a 100% guarantee that she would rather chat with you and not him.

Even without the appearance of this guy, you are in deep trouble because your wife doesn't respect you the least. That's why she is ignoring your feelings. Thrashing or shaming the guy wouldn't help one bit because your marriage is still fucked.

So you can chase this particular fella away, but unless you step up, be a Man, and win your wife's affections back, I wouldn't be surprised if yet another wife-stealing asshole targets her soon. Your wife's brief flirtations are just symptoms of a bigger problem. Look at the root of the problem and solve it.

Just my 2cts. Hope you're not offended. Good luck with your marriage.
Hes a beta cuck indeed. His wife can do anything she wants, with a total lack of respect for her husband.

And trust me, whatever the outcome, the guy will always be blamed for the cause of anything no matter what.

This is what it is in today's world. No matter what happens, it's always the guy at fault. No matter what happens SJWs will always come in and said "oh the guy was not putting any effort into the relationship etc etc"

But when sometimes when we reflect on who he is as a person, where he is one of the nicest person you might meet, who fulfills his responsibility as a husband, we can realize that this is reality where your own feelings never matter and that sometimes, you have to apologize for being angry at the first place.

Goodluck ts. time to swallow the red pill.
Old 16-03-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
nawtythings80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I facing this problem also. Realised that my gf is always chatting on fb and smiling . But when I asked her, she said some colleague.

How to check and she been wearing v sexy recently. Pm me if u got a way

Thanks bro
Old 16-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawtythings80 View Post
I facing this problem also. Realised that my gf is always chatting on fb and smiling . But when I asked her, she said some colleague.

How to check and she been wearing v sexy recently. Pm me if u got a way

Thanks bro
That is the last thing i would ask her....like you said, galfren....both of you are not bound and both of you have no obligations towards one another, in another words both of you are still free to choose from the forest aplenty.

If i were you, I would dress more presentable, i would make more frens on social networks and smile more....its nothing wrong. And if she were to ask, i would still say frens, colleagues, relatives or whoever come first.

Galfrens are temporary gratifications, just leave it that way.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by magical View Post
That is the last thing i would ask her....like you said, galfren....both of you are not bound and both of you have no obligations towards one another, in another words both of you are still free to choose from the forest aplenty.

If i were you, I would dress more presentable, i would make more frens on social networks and smile more....its nothing wrong. And if she were to ask, i would still say frens, colleagues, relatives or whoever come first.

Galfrens are temporary gratifications, just leave it that way.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 17-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

i guess this says alot abt being a beta, i think i quite a beta guy myself probably y nv really got any luck wit ladies haha. hmm mayb something for me to really think abt too
Old 18-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
i guess this says alot abt being a beta, i think i quite a beta guy myself probably y nv really got any luck wit ladies haha. hmm mayb something for me to really think abt too
Bro you do not necessarily need to be an alpha to have a girlfriend. Human characteristics covers a wide spectrum of personalities. Just like how there are alpha/beta guys, there are girls who prefer alphas, and there are girls who prefer betas.

If you don't have any luck, perhaps you need to change something up. After all, insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. Examine why you failed. If you aimed too high and fell short, you have to either work on yourself to hit the target the next time, or choose to go for the low-hanging fruit instead. Without actual insight into the problems you are facing, I can't really give more objective advice.

Anyway, while it is ok to be beta, the important thing is not to be a beta cuck like TS. His wife is being seduced by a Pokemon Go fanatic, and he was not brave enough to tackle the problem head on together with his wife. After all, it is so much easier to blame a third party right?

Sometimes, the hardest thing to do is to admit that you screwed up, it was your fault and you had to change. TS failed in this. Don't be like TS.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
Emotional cheating is still cheating. Your wife is obviously naive plus lying to herself about how she feels about it. I doubt she really so oblivious to her own feelings, we all how old already. Don't be sad or heartbroken, be angry. Fight for her. In a relationship need to consider the other person's feelings also.

Put the other way, you talking to another woman every day texting smiling laughing, what husband can get away with this without the wife screaming. Don't know if making an ultimatum will help you? But telling her cut off Pokemon Go won't help also, this goes beyond that. Pokemon Go is just one medium, she can go to yoga class, go to some other hobby end up meet someone else still same thing.

Sorry to be tough, but be a man you can do this. Take back your wife, seduce her again. You got competition.
Marriage is already a commitment and a mutual bond. Competition? It's an all out infiltration LOL> use that man as a club and go" home- run smack " on his(infiltrators) wife at his house. If the TS doesnt lift or train, get a teras kelor ring on each of his five fingers ( both hands preferably or thai equivalent of a rahu or lersi tiger ring ) if the double smack on the cheeks brings a "makeover" to the infiltrator, the shop selling the rings become famous ( more business ) the man becomes a protector who will deter numerous infiltrators from thinking of such a stunt and the smacked down bugger will contribute to the aestheticicans salary and medical industries economy with an urgent recontructive procedure. The bad cyle breaks and a series of cash flow cycles take place by default of that retaliative action

Competition with a third party who comes in easy when TS put in all the hard work...LOL hilarious.... You dun try to convince the intruder out of your home, u take him out. period!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1