The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
babamuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBaron View Post
I got HJ too.
They do outcall too.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Coffeshop

This one is dedicated to all the Chiang Mai Ah Peks!

Old 12-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coffeshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
This one is dedicated to all the Chiang Mai Ah Peks!

CM a bit boring already, maybe also due to my home ground so not able to cheong too much here. Yesterday when to Lampang for a friend wedding and stay overnight there, got local tour guide help for info but not hold hand service......got FL call to room at 1500 baht per pop and also at night go ModYim club for drink.

ModYim is like those club in Danok but less the aggressive waiter to drink your whisky or beer. We bring our own Kavalan bottle, and jus order mixer and ice, bill for mixer, ice and a 100 baht for bottle total only 450 baht. Lady drink 100 baht per shot and we just order 10-15 shot per girl, I know a bit of carrot head but so long not cheong knn few thousand baht is ok lah. Overall very cheap in Lampang although not much place to cheong but ModYim is so far the best club in Lampang according to the guide.......also heard the coyote girl can taobao if price is right, we never ask as we need to drive back to CM next morning and also already makan the FL once arrive Lampang.

During the time with 4 coyote girls, notice next table got 2 girls and 4 guys drinking sangsom, and the 2 girls keep looking at our table maybe due to kavalan and we big carrot head letting 3 big neh neh coyote keep drinking shot by shot 555.......was thinking want to sian that 2 girls, but think about the 4 fat men with her and also time quite late, plus even sian already also dun think will have time to go Lampang again.......so we go back slightly high and song YY but a bit regret not sianing that 2 SYT
Old 12-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
CM a bit boring already, maybe also due to my home ground so not able to cheong too much here. Yesterday when to Lampang for a friend wedding and stay overnight there, got local tour guide help for info but not hold hand service......got FL call to room at 1500 baht per pop and also at night go ModYim club for drink.

ModYim is like those club in Danok but less the aggressive waiter to drink your whisky or beer. We bring our own Kavalan bottle, and jus order mixer and ice, bill for mixer, ice and a 100 baht for bottle total only 450 baht. Lady drink 100 baht per shot and we just order 10-15 shot per girl, I know a bit of carrot head but so long not cheong knn few thousand baht is ok lah. Overall very cheap in Lampang although not much place to cheong but ModYim is so far the best club in Lampang according to the guide.......also heard the coyote girl can taobao if price is right, we never ask as we need to drive back to CM next morning and also already makan the FL once arrive Lampang.

During the time with 4 coyote girls, notice next table got 2 girls and 4 guys drinking sangsom, and the 2 girls keep looking at our table maybe due to kavalan and we big carrot head letting 3 big neh neh coyote keep drinking shot by shot 555.......was thinking want to sian that 2 girls, but think about the 4 fat men with her and also time quite late, plus even sian already also dun think will have time to go Lampang again.......so we go back slightly high and song YY but a bit regret not sianing that 2 SYT
555.no need think so much...
Wasted. If I there I sian for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-03-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
555.no need think so much...
Wasted. If I there I sian for you
555 kamsia, next time u come again we go sian together lah
Old 12-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Chiang Mai Pretty Girl Pub

Quote:
Your hold hand serwit guide buay pai leh.
Good lobang sial 555!

Nowadays I prefer Pretty Girl Pub.
Damage easier on the pocket.

Usually just need to buy 10 shots and the PG will sit with you whole night without butterflying.

Quote:
In the North no need to drink so atas alcohol.
This is why I like province F&B places as people there are more down to earth and less pretentious.
Northern people are very hospitable and fun to party with.

If there're cheap AirAsia air tickets on fire sale I don't mind go Chiang Mai jalan jalan again.

Kavalan is Taiwanese whisky and seems like gaining popularity in western countries.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 12-03-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai Pretty Girl Pub

Quote:

In the North no need to drink so atas alcohol.
This is why I like province F&B places as people there are more down to earth and less pretentious.
Northern people are very hospitable and fun to party with.

If there're cheap AirAsia air tickets on fire sale I don't mind go Chiang Mai jalan jalan again.

Bopian leh my taste a bit atas, getting old already so prefer a little more better quality things, seldom drink so once I drink usually either kavalan or Blue

Some also for puying, unlike last time pay min and screw max time, now sometime pay max like carrot head and yet not even screw

Cheap ticket to CM either from KL by Airasia or via BKK with Nokair, thai vet jet, lionair etc....last time i got 1500 baht return cnx/bkk/cnx but only hand carry 7kgs.
Old 12-03-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Chiang Mai

Quote:
Some also for puying, unlike last time pay min and screw max time, now sometime pay max like carrot head and yet not even screw
Walan eh you becoming like those uncles who go Batam book cewek to hug and sleep, no sex.

Jakarta scene how?
I 6 months no go liao ever since no more topless cewek dancing!
Old 12-03-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
Walan eh you becoming like those uncles who go Batam book cewek to hug and sleep, no sex.

Jakarta scene how?
I 6 months no go liao ever since no more topless cewek dancing!

No lah, never book and hug to sleep lah, if tapao back sure kena fuck wan

Jkt I still go ever 2-3 months, but a bit sian with the cheong scene now. Usually stay in Harris kelapa Gading...... King Cross, sumo and Delta etc so close to me but just boring to go alone and don't feel like asking my jkt kakis to go also......age catching up maybe. Last trip to King Cross was like a year ago, now I heard from my friend still open as normal but tone down a bit and sometime no strip dancer etc.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:20 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555 kamsia, next time u come again we go sian together lah
Hopefully soon, looking forward it.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 14-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopefully soon, looking forward it.
Must buy more Kavalan to keep stock, if not go karaoke sure need at least 2 or more bottles
Old 15-03-2018, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Must buy more Kavalan to keep stock, if not go karaoke sure need at least 2 or more bottles
No worry. I know your style. Kavalan style.

Old 18-03-2018, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
No worry. I know your style. Kavalan style.
Current stock level

Old 19-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Current stock level

555.. you really a fan of Kavalan

Old 25-03-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chiang Mai

Received a disappointing news from Dolphin today.... Heard from Ladyboss, Mimi that her friend, who help her tend the shop while she was away had received complain from customer about 1 of her girls. So sad because the girl tried to explain that the customer did not let her complete her SOP massage and hurried into happy ending.. but customer complain that the duration only lasted 40mins. ( Mimi checked cctv shows service lasted 52mins )

Don't know who right who wrong so Mimi say don't want to take risk of another complain and terminated her service, I sad because she is one of my favourite choice at the moment lo, then now need to find new favourite liao, Sianz.

I believe that if we show basic respect to the girls, we will be greeted with quality service. Got any fetish can communicate with the girl first if she is willing anot will be a good start. And let the girls do their SOP job lor, dun so hungrily see naked girl then buay tahan.

I already cheong low profile so long liao...

Sian Sian Sian.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1