The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skinnybudha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

I am in district 1 now for a few days, had massage at a place on bui vien street, negotiated the girl to do full strip so I could play a bit. Then daty and bbbj but not cim. Total damage 800k and lasted over an hour. Located right at the end of a narrow road next to number 84 (gammer beer house) its the last massage joint on the right hand side about 200 yards.I asked her how much for fs next time she said 1.2 million.
I will go back today and get her name and a pic if poss but unsure if I can post it.
P.s the massage was actually not bad
Old 22-03-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skinnybudha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am in district 1 now for a few days, had massage at a place on bui vien street, negotiated the girl to do full strip so I could play a bit. Then daty and bbbj but not cim. Total damage 800k and lasted over an hour. Located right at the end of a narrow road next to number 84 (gammer beer house) its the last massage joint on the right hand side about 200 yards.I asked her how much for fs next time she said 1.2 million.
I will go back today and get her name and a pic if poss but unsure if I can post it.
P.s the massage was actually not bad
Old 23-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Banzuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys. a noobie question. virgin trip to vietnam hcm soon. is there a package or sex tour that i can join?
Old 24-03-2018, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ndy_lai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Thanks for sharing. Even though D4 is an island adjacent to D1, it is connected to D1 through only 2 bridges which act like bottleneck during traffic. I still think its better to stay in D1, unless you just plan to stay in apartment mostly or find a really good apartment there.

As for the girl's ID check in high-end apartment, yes this is possible and i could not accept a place which only allow guest until 10pm. There are many mid-range and cheap but renovated private apartments, which do not have security desk, and don't bother with any ID check or guest visitor restriction. Always ask the host if having guests is possible or any rules/restrictions. I also suggest that you not bring too much cash (use ATM) or bring portable Lock-box (like below) to keep your cash when staying in an apartment for your safety.
Icon 56 is alright though, its located on BenVanDon street hardly any traffic and its just 5 mins to D1, actually u can walk to D1 as well from there around 15 min.
Old 24-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banzuke View Post
Sorry guys. a noobie question. virgin trip to vietnam hcm soon. is there a package or sex tour that i can join?
Yes, the package is USD 1000. U keen?
Old 25-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

Gentlemen, has anyone stayed in Acacia Saigon before?

Is the place girl friendly? I've sent them 3 emails in the last 2 weeks but they've not replied..

Thanks!
Old 26-03-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

That actually sounds reasonable if it's one week with Miss Vietnam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes, the package is USD 1000. U keen?
Old 26-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What does 1000 USD provide ?

I will be in Ho Chi Minh for 10 day's from Apr 5th to 15th if anyone is there and up for ktv/partying. Should be a good time.
Old 26-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
That actually sounds reasonable if it's one week with Miss Vietnam.
I will pay u USD 2000 instead.

Old 28-03-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be there from 4-9 april.. any heads up? not looking for anything too intense thou haha
Old 28-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

have been in Saigon past few days so probably due for some FR updates.

1. Café om @ Pham Thi Hien road.

Afternoon started by a grab moto ride to PTH to search for the ever elusive Café Oms. For those not in the know, these are coffee shops that have girls that will sit with you and let you roam and dry grind you, the "Om" in Café Om means to hug.

Finally found one in the tail end of the 600 block. Had like 10 or so scantily dressed girls and the girl that greeted me was quite the SYT with a nice rack. Do note these places are for locals, so they speak absolutely no English. So unless you can manage some rudimentary tieng viet, these sort of places wont work.

Anyway, the girl straight up asked me if I wanted a BJ and asked me to go wash up, which was not what I was expecting, as there were no rooms and in full view of the other 3 punters there. This caught me by surprise and made me think twice. It was a little too seedy for my taste so I politely told her I had decided to go elsewhere.

As i understand, the costs for girl tip and coffee is about 120k dong. Not expensive. No doubt the BJ will require additional tips. The rational of turning tail was I was planning to visit the Hoc Tocs later that day anyway so no point to waste a shot.

2. Cat Toc/Hoc Toc BJ salons @ Nguyen Phi Khanh (NPK) Road

Made my way to NPK to survey their infamous Cat Tocs (or Salons). Do note, Cat Toc/Hoc Toc simply means Hair Cut Salon, so do not to go into any hoc toc expecting a BJ...unless maybe the barber is gay.

There are some 8 shops on the same street (more like a 1 way lane) there with the same MO. Darken frosted glass storefronts made out to look like salons, with a male handler sitting outside that would usually motion you in. Pretty much unmistakable.

As i already had a shop picked out, shop #84, I just made a beeline into it greeting the handler in tieng viet. He just ushered me in and a SYT greeted me inside. Greeted her in viet and she just asked me to go upstairs.

There were some 6 other girls sitting there. Thuy was a petite slim younger girl of maybe 22 to 25 with average looks and pretty airport, but was friendly. Went on yabbering before she realized I wasn't viet and didn't understand everything she said. She spoke basic English so communication was ok. Offered me a bottled water.

was asked to strip and lie down on the hair wash salon style bed, fully equipped with basin and hose for said purpose. She asked if I wanted a massage and i said no, so she proceeded to wipe me down with disinfectant soaked cloth and went to town, some rimming, licking balls, nipples etc. She stripped off her top and panties leaving her skirt. Allowed for plenty of roaming and fingering as she BBBJ you off. BBBJ was ok, with no rush and accompanied fake moaning as she lets you finger her. After about 15mins of playing around, i shot CIM and she continued to blow for a while longer before she cleaned me up.

She then lay on top and hugged me for a while and asked if I wanted a massage. I told her that i would like a goi dau (shampoo/hairwash) and she went out to get things. Came back and proceeded to do a proper salon wash, with 2x shampoo and 1 x conditioner complete with scalp massage and a facial wash. Gave a shoulder and backrub when drying my hair.

When done, went down to pay the mommy. I already know the standard prices were 400k for foreigners, so it was a surprise for the mommy to give me change back, pretty sure she had confused me with a local where they pay only 300k. Anyway, the girl saw that and I had to pay the "correct" price. Darn it. Not sure if the "correct" amount was for the extra goi dau or just tourist tax. She just said it was not "correct" to the mommy whatever she meant by it.

But no harm no foul. Service was good so there were no complaints, and this was known standard rates. Shop takes 200K regardless or local or foreigner so the girl pockets the balance.

Please if you mongers do go, please refrain from overpaying. Your tourist price already includes tips. Locals don't tip. Don't spoil the market. Do note due to foreigners being waterfish, the prices have been slowly creeping to 500k. insist on 400k and no more.

3. WeChat/Bee Talk contact

received some 30 odd plus contact requests by "girls" over the period of 2 days. Not tried any off them but they are a mixture of okt/agent girls and independent freelancers. Some no doubt works at any one of the girly bars at Bui Vien where I was drinking, as i saw some of the girls scrolling though contact/near by lists. As with any FLs, YMMV. Some are agent girls which would likely rush you so you may want to filter through the list carefully. There are ways of increasing the chances of getting a proper FL if you look carefully. Rates? anywhere from 1m to 1.5m for ST depending on girls.

Had one that wanted 120USD for 1 hour. I told her that was mad and she "corrected" herself to 100USD for LT, didn't take any girls anyway.

Do note to be careful of the Girly bars at Bui Vien. They have a history of being mercenary and a cheat, padding bills, especially if you go in a group where people loose track of the drinks being consumed. Insist to pay as the drinks come and check the bill.
Old 28-03-2018, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 17
MiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to beholdMiniHawk is a splendid one to behold

Will be going to Hcm,if bring more than sgd 30k,do we need to declare at airport custom? Will there be any tax charges ? Need advice. Thanks.

Thanks to bros who have upped my pts. Just have min 7pts,we can exchange pts.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
viper2008sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
Will be going to Hcm,if bring more than sgd 30k,do we need to declare at airport custom? Will there be any tax charges ? Need advice. Thanks.
Not advisable to bring so much money in to Vietnam, you will have problem bringing in and out, max is 5000 USD bring in and bring out.
If you bring more tan 5000 USD, go to the customs and declare the amount you bring in, if not you will have problem again bringing them out when you depart.

In Vietnam, there is no immigration form to fill up upon arrival, so you need to request for declaration form if you need to declare what you bring in to the customs.
Old 29-03-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniHawk View Post
Get a few to travel with u or do a bank TT to VN account.
Old 29-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
have been in Saigon past few days so probably due for some FR updates.

1. Café om @ Pham Thi Hien road.

{edited by mod - no reason to quote whole post}

Please if you mongers do go, please refrain from overpaying. Your tourist price already includes tips. Locals don't tip. Don't spoil the market. Do note due to foreigners being waterfish, the prices have been slowly creeping to 500k. insist on 400k and no more.

drinks come and check the bill.
Nice one, seem like a good share of place

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily

Last edited by Hurricane88; 30-03-2018 at 07:44 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1