The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erectus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rude thai cat50 OKTs

Anyone have similar experiences? Most of them talk like you owe them money.....
Old 05-04-2024, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 1
Senorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSenorita9876 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rude thai cat50 OKTs

Quote:
Originally Posted by erectus View Post
Anyone have similar experiences? Most of them talk like you owe them money.....
It’s normal because their clientele is normally workers. Need to talk like this so they don’t just look and don’t bonk.
Old 05-04-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
Rock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRock999 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Put yourself in their shoe daily countless ppl come waste your time no buy, okt rude or not don't care lab you not bonk them wat. We go for the girls
Old 06-04-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gumshoeBAO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of them are ex gangster. They can't find proper job so work as pimp. Using whores to help them earn living.

I encountered pimp who pissed off when I go in and no choose. Every man have their own cup of tea. Don't force people. Got 1 Thai brothel at corner. Sawadee I think. OKT forever grumpy haha. I see it as entertainment.

"A penis has a sad life. His hair's a mess, parents are nuts, neighbors' an asshole, his best friends' a pussy, and his owner beats him."
Old 07-04-2024, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
masterphucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gumshoeBAO View Post
Most of them are ex gangster. They can't find proper job so work as pimp. Using whores to help them earn living.

I encountered pimp who pissed off when I go in and no choose. Every man have their own cup of tea. Don't force people. Got 1 Thai brothel at corner. Sawadee I think. OKT forever grumpy haha. I see it as entertainment.
Same house as you, went in only got 2 girls. Not even 6/10s. So I say nvm, next time. OKT became rude and tell me go lor 24 look for Indian ones. More suited for me.

Never stepping close to that house ever again.
Old 07-04-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!GeylangKia69 is one of the Best!
Quote:

That lanky old joker from L18H44B? Aiya that one forever grumpy. dogs eyes see people no up. Only bear with him because my ex regulars used to be from the house. Now that she left I don’t even bother to step into the house. But there is a younger chap with goatee with good attitude.

Next door 44A OKTs also quite nice and friendly. Actually 44B boss is quite friendly too. Sigh. Miss my 555 again. U all la… evoke my memories of her again on a lonely Sunday night. Hah hah hah
Old 10-04-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
erectus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Dont insults gangsters la these are more like spineless guniang cowards who live off from poor women and bite the hands that feed them aka customers
Old 11-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
kid6425 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangKia69 View Post
That lanky old joker from L18H44B? Aiya that one forever grumpy. dogs eyes see people no up. Only bear with him because my ex regulars used to be from the house. Now that she left I don’t even bother to step into the house. But there is a younger chap with goatee with good attitude.

Next door 44A OKTs also quite nice and friendly. Actually 44B boss is quite friendly too. Sigh. Miss my 555 again. U all la… evoke my memories of her again on a lonely Sunday night. Hah hah hah
The bui bui younger guy is it?

Always see him playing phone, quite bo chap. If u see see no pay he okay one won’t insult u back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1