The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
shiningstars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
well we all learn along the way. so i reckon that you'll be booking jenny?
Haha! You guessed well. The last time I went down she didn't work so wana make sure now.
Old 25-06-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
Yiling BBBJ was very shiok even boobs not that big but her hand n bbbj was nice fj good yery playful n also kc me that now Gucci got sale on hi hi .
And also now Yiling speak french very well love the lips n saliva smell yummy yummy
Old 25-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
srixion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MIMI looks chio then ANGELA but both are smokers i cant stand the cigr smell .
Old 25-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars View Post
Haha! You guessed well. The last time I went down she didn't work so wana make sure now.
i think she is working today. cheers.
Old 25-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars View Post
Call n book is prefer play safe no disappointment bro .
Old 25-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by srixion View Post
MIMI looks chio then ANGELA but both are smokers i cant stand the cigr smell .
Ask them to rinse wit Listerine prior to frenching you.

You won't regret with Mimi. IMO I think she is the best in service after Jenny leaves for China.
Old 26-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Ask them to rinse wit Listerine prior to frenching you.

You won't regret with Mimi. IMO I think she is the best in service after Jenny leaves for China.
my first choice still Jenny when she ORD i will pick XIAO FENG . HI HI
Old 26-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srixion View Post
my first choice still Jenny when she ORD i will pick XIAO FENG . HI HI
Better rtf soon b4 she ORD late next month de!

Now the tall newbie Kimi is one of the hottest wl in 54A.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
And also now Yiling speak french very well love the lips n saliva smell yummy yummy
Wah bruddar, u switch from Jenny to YiLing now arh? U should try Yuan Yuan. She is slim, fair, average height and provide good gfe svc de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wah bruddar, u switch from Jenny to YiLing now arh? U should try Yuan Yuan. She is slim, fair, average height and provide good gfe svc de!
Thanks bro for tne recomment Yuan Yuan not that steam leh Yiling more slut leh . wow cant tahan liao bro
Old 26-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Better rtf soon b4 she ORD late next month de!

Now the tall newbie Kimi is one of the hottest wl in 54A.
Very hard for the q dam long wait xiao feng higher chance tks pro .
Old 26-06-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Revival of my intimacy with YoYo

Revival of my Intimacy with YoYo

WL Name - Yo Yo
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.64m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - She used to be a KTV Hostess ... It was a good 6 solid months since I last upped her.

Looks - 7.1/10

She is a chio kawaii lass with a tinge of cool demeanour if she keeps quiet. Beneath this icy cool image lies a vulnerable SYT waiting to be melted ... She has long straight tress that she preferred to tie it up. She has big double eyelid eyes with naturally long top and bottom eye-lashes. She does not use fake eyelashes anymore ... Her cheeks are slightly more buffy now ...

Bod - 7.6/10

I like her teenager like bod ... Almost zero fats and flat abs. Although not tall but her legs appear are long and shapely developed. She looks very appetizing with those short and body hugging mini dresses. Her butts seemed to have grown more curvy compare to 6 months ago.

Tits - 7.7/10

Wow! I was glad that her frontal assets have developed back to her original B plus size. I remember when I upped her about 6 months ago, her assets appeared to have shrunk to A cup. Bonus point for having attractive looking pink nipples and areolas. Her areolas are somewhat big for her tits (about a 50 cent coin).

Pre-shower routine - 8.0/10

She is a naturalist in this department if you are able to bring up the real her. This routine can get even hotter after subsequent RTF. She set on my laps and we frenched spontaneously and engagingly without me prompting at all! Our hands were all over each other. I licked her cleavage and neck subsequently. Surprisingly our sexual connection is still as good as it was 6 months ago.

Shower - 7.8/10

She gave me a sensuously body2body soapy rub from back to front. She would then french me (w/o me prompting) while she HJ me sensuously. I was in heaven in double quick time. She would lick and suck my nipples while HJ me non-stopped. She then BBBJ me and never failed to glance at me while doing it. She used her ass-crack to slide along my already hard-on dick with soap as it to mimic a standing thrust action. Shiokalicious!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

I have to say she has improved in this department significantly since 6 months ago. She gave me a very stimulating cat-bath from back to front. Her tongue action was as lethal as her hand action moving along my torso in-sync with her tongue gliding action. She would then HJ me while we frenched ... I did not request for french kiss but she frenched me by default. What an awesome lass! She seemed to understand my desire pretty well ...

AR - 8.0/10

Woohoo!! Again she has improved significantly compared to 6 months ago. Very lethal combination of tongue and hand actions! I was on my fours when she licked and sucked my arse-crack ... She agile fingers never failed to neglect my hard on heirloom at all ... I like the way she AR as she used tongue tip probing method. The feeling was so mesmerizing that no word can describe it. You have to try it yourself to understand where I was coming from ...

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Very passionate and engaging! She frenched me from the time the door closed behind us to the time we left the room. She did it without me prompting as if she has telepathic skill that I need to french ... Awesome lass!

BBBJ - 7.8/10

She gave me a stimulating BBBJ but not deep-throated fashion. Her tongue-hand action has almost reached the skill level of her legendary ex-colleagues like Coco, Xiao Man and Chu Chu. Her BBBJ is quite stylo with the way she twisted and turned her head while moving her mouth vertically up and down. In the last part, she would speed up her month-hand action ... This can be very very lethal as alot of inexperience customers misfired according to her. You are warned! She would incorporate tit f#*king with oil right after the BBBJ segment ... It was rather stimulating albeit she does not have a very huge boobs to perform this feat more effectively.

FJ - 7.6/10

We adopted several positions - Cowgal, dogging bonking, frontal bonk (I placed her on the edge of the bed) and I fired off my load in missionary. She was obviously tight and moist. I also gave her pretty looking cunt a good tongue lashing before I proceeded to bonk her so as naturally lube her cunt up further. I really enjoyed bonking this chio lass as we clicked very well ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

She has the attitude of an ang pai. I gathered that she is getting very hot nowadays ...

RTF - Definitely Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for spotting my typo ...

We all have to try to discourage samsters from TCSS in the main GL150 FR thread.

Yes, absolutely, Yoyo has been hot since the departure of the two more gorgeous lasses per what you said ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Yoyo has been hot since Miko and mh left our shores.... by the way your siggie got mis-spelt word "not" I gathered u want to type as note...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Maxpussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Revival of my intimacy with YoYo

Uhm ,I missed YoYo already. Must rtf soon.)
Old 28-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

just call 1654A to book Yiling okt say not working anymore what happen ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1