The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2015, 07:37 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Sorry bro MP, I agree with what u mentioned above, but I have to add that she is reluctant to french.

At least she is reluctant to french many of my frens including myself.

If she french you, then you must be very special to her liao.

Sorry to say that this is my honest comments.

I will not RTF her until she is willing to french.
Agreed with bro joker88. Bonked an an once. lips kissing most of the time during the session & our tongue only contacted for few secs when her teeth suddenly opened up. Maybe she was tired clenching her teeth. Lackluster bonk due to the frenching part. Maybe I'm not her cai or I'm not handsome lor
Old 17-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
An An is a tough nut to crack.

To me, she possesses the best qualities in the house; Tall & pretty with a figure to die for (though the butt do with some squats to firm it up). But she can be cranky at times ....

But i'm smitten with AnAn, probably because there aint much head turners to choose from 1654A these days.
Bro, absolutely ... WL like An An who possesses natural big tits (looks like full blown B but wearing C cup brassiere) on a small waist, chio sharp facial features, slim, tally and leggy are hard to come by these days ... Most WLs of An An's qualities nowadays would stay put in China to work or travel to Taiwan for greener pastures ...

However, on the contrary, all my sessions with her to date were passionately awesome with lots of "deep sea" frenching ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Agreed with bro joker88. Bonked an an once. lips kissing most of the time during the session & our tongue only contacted for few secs when her teeth suddenly opened up. Maybe she was tired clenching her teeth. Lackluster bonk due to the frenching part. Maybe I'm not her cai or I'm not handsome lor
Commiseration for your lackluster bonk, bro ... Better luck next time and time for u to look elsewhere for greener pasture perhaps ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 18-10-2015 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 17-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, absolutely ... WL like An An who possesses natural big tits (looks like full blown B but wearing C cup brassiere) on a small waist, chio sharp facial features, slim, tally and leggy are hard to come by these days ... Most WLs of An An's qualities nowadays would stay put in China to work or travel to Taiwan for greener pastures ...

However, on the contrary, all my sessions with her to date were passionately awesome with lots of "deep sea" frenching ...

Commisuration for your lackluster bonk, bro ... Better luck next time and time for u to look elsewhere for greener pasture perhaps ...
Me only bonk an an once only but can get deep frenching from her leh. I m surprised most bro say did not get frenching. BTW i also not handsome mah. I did rtf her is due to no feel n chemistry between us. Not cos of her service
Old 18-10-2015, 04:02 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Commisuration for your lackluster bonk, bro ... Better luck next time and time for u to look elsewhere for greener pasture perhaps ...
Not a big issue for me. I had a fantabulous, shiokalious session with her house mate Ling Long to make up for it. Non-stop deep sea frenching, awesome service esp her deep throated BBBJ, and not forgetting her high GFE. Bonking her made me felt like I am bonking a school girl hehe.

To be fair to An an, she did accorded standard 1654A service (BBBJ, AR, FJ, cat bath) to me. And I like her icy cool SYT looks, tall height and model figure. Somehow she resembles retired Ai Mee (my fav) and they were good buddies.

Do u feel that an an's boobs are real or fake? At times felt so real while sometimes felt artificial..
Old 18-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonchs View Post
Me only bonk an an once only but can get deep frenching from her leh. I m surprised most bro say did not get frenching. BTW i also not handsome mah. I did rtf her is due to no feel n chemistry between us. Not cos of her service
Good for u ... She has her own following and fan club ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not a big issue for me. I had a fantabulous, shiokalious session with her house mate Ling Long to make up for it. Non-stop deep sea frenching, awesome service esp her deep throated BBBJ, and not forgetting her high GFE. Bonking her made me felt like I am bonking a school girl hehe.

To be fair to An an, she did accorded standard 1654A service (BBBJ, AR, FJ, cat bath) to me. And I like her icy cool SYT looks, tall height and model figure. Somehow she resembles retired Ai Mee (my fav) and they were good buddies.

Do u feel that an an's boobs are real or fake? At times felt so real while sometimes felt artificial..
Yes, Ling Long is a true blue commando ... If one is in need of a solid bonk and not so fussy on boobs and looks, she is the go to WL ... I have had her once but I don't quite like her looks ... Good enough for a solid bonk ... at least once ... No RTF for me.

An An's boobs feel and look real to me ... In PRC, one who has big tits on a slim bod is not uncommon ... Good examples are retired Zhen Mei @ WH06, retired Na Na @54A, retired 1G, 2G & 3G LuLu ... If her tits were really surgically augmented, they must be unbelievably well done ... Even better than Chu Chu's and An Qi Er's silicon implanted assets ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-10-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

resemble ai mee u meant looks? ai mee is big eyes syt looks, An An considered pretty type
Old 19-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

All the talk about An An is making my cock itchy for her again
Old 20-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
singmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for all the input! Decided to go...went... Was too late closed for the day!! Will keep Bros posted if I can make it in time today...
Old 20-10-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
nathaider is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well here are my exploits in the last few weeks -

I went to L28H31A at about 1 pm and asked for AnQiEr.OKT says she booked till 8 pm and asked to choose someone else so I had a look but didn't like anyone else (also Paris was on red code).So I said I will come back later and he got angry , told me to get lost and never come back .What a rude ass.

Anyway I went to L16H06 and tried Sasa the spectacular.She has big boobs and real commando GFE service and good looks.She was in throes of passion when our groins were locked together for 25 mins straight.Watching her facial expression while pistoning into her was a treat.I believe she truly enjoyed it and wanted more.The BBBJ was awesome too.

Next day I moved on to L16H54A but there is too much booking so I left.The OKTs didn't seem so friendly either.So I went to WH17 and tried Linda and she was great - she was initially very sulky and moody when she saw me but I think she changed her mind as soon as I invaded her cave with my huge sausage .. a tight petite body who after the session I had a good chat with looking at food pics on her phone lol.She is naughty and a bit of a nymphomaniac the way she wanted to me bonk her harder and harder

Next day I try DingDing of L08H19.She has the face of a royal princess I admit.You can't stop staring at her - easily the most beautiful face in GL.She was a good fuck but was a bit disappointed when she said goodbye while I was still showering .. hmmm maybe she didn't enjoy it as much as I did.

Finally I went back to L16H54A and got my hands on ChuChu and AnAn.ChuChu was much better in service with the frenching and playfulness but I don't think she quite enjoyed my giant organ.The OKT didn't seem to pleased the next day and gave me the cold shoulder.Maybe ChuChu told on me ?!!
AnAn was a good session too but I think she is a bit hyped on these forums.She was definitely GFE but wasn't very keen on frenching but then again I didn't push her for it either.I wanted her because she was tall but she had a small butt which was a bit of a turn off.I still liked her though - a lovely smile she has.

Anyway all these sessions were based on reading the FRs here and I hope to have more experiences.I am particularly looking for very tall girls.Any recommendations ??

Thanks.
Old 20-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 16
pica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpica_NA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to share my FR for 1654A.

Emily
Other than her pro-activeness, I like her BBBJ and AR. Anything else is normal. Will not RTF unless no other choice.

Xuan Xuan
Her looks really impress me. Anything else is normal. Will not RTF unless no other choice.

CoCo
I like her looks and BBBJ. FJ also not bad but still room for improvement. Anything else is normal. BTW, I have RTF so consider not bad.

Love = Ling Long (1654A)

Fav = Cindy (BHC), Vivian (BHC)

Old 21-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just came back from a session at H1654A.. wow first time trying this house, POWER LA!

Below is my little FR on this gem Yang Yang..

Looks - 9/10! Look like you SYT with a nice vampire teeth.. very cute!

boobs - 10/10 Cup C! Nice pink nipples and more than a handful! Very sensitive and likes to be played!

Figure - all the right mass at the right places, what else can you ask for!

BBBJ - nice and shiok~~

AR - Nv try.. see her face already bth.. become i service her instead of she service me!

FJ - wet and deep with nice surround sound system

last but not least, GFE MAXIMUM POINTS!! wah really cannot take it.. she really machiam my long lost gf! had lots of cheeky talk..

I seldom give FRs and I must say this girl is totally a gem! Please take good care of her brothers!
Old 21-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocknloaded View Post
just came back from a session at H1654A.. wow first time trying this house, POWER LA!

Below is my little FR on this gem Yang Yang..

Looks - 9/10! Look like you SYT with a nice vampire teeth.. very cute!

boobs - 10/10 Cup C! Nice pink nipples and more than a handful! Very sensitive and likes to be played!

Figure - all the right mass at the right places, what else can you ask for!

BBBJ - nice and shiok~~

AR - Nv try.. see her face already bth.. become i service her instead of she service me!

FJ - wet and deep with nice surround sound system

last but not least, GFE MAXIMUM POINTS!! wah really cannot take it.. she really machiam my long lost gf! had lots of cheeky talk..
I seldom give FRs and I must say this girl is totally a gem! Please take good care of her brothers!
This babe KC power very strong...dun think that only u get the max GFE hor? she never KC u to book her 2 slots meh?.....beware....
Old 21-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joe1105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all seniors..
im newbie here and also as a "virgin".
i would like to ask, when go to GL, do i need to prepare condom by myself?
second, if i unload all my bullet during shower by getting bj, is that end of the session? or i will continue serve by other service like painting, catbath and so on until the time session ended?
please help to answer my silly questions.. thanks
Old 21-10-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Ling Long is awesome...she face resembles Msian JC about 10 years ago

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1