The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2016, 04:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Talking about An An, saw her still working just 2 days ago. And just last month, I heard that one of An An's customer stormed out of the room after just a few minutes, and subsequently resulted in a noisy argument with her in 1654A's reception area, the customer claimed that she didn't even allow him to touch her boobs, ended up customer stormed off without paying.... hehe...
I don't blame her at all. It is her choice to have who as her customer, what services to be provided for which customer, how is her business etc...I only have issue when some promoter trying to ruin our hard earn money by giving fake info n FR for his own benefit.
Old 19-07-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
Talking about An An, saw her still working just 2 days ago. And just last month, I heard that one of An An's customer stormed out of the room after just a few minutes, and subsequently resulted in a noisy argument with her in 1654A's reception area, the customer claimed that she didn't even allow him to touch her boobs, ended up customer stormed off without paying.... hehe...

Wow lol.....so bad ...

At least the customer manage to save his money and time
Old 19-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Wow lol.....so bad ...

Just wonder how many will do tat. Storm out n refuse to pay
Old 19-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Just wonder how many will do tat. Storm out n refuse to pay
Very few i guess ..... too few.....dunno if i myself dare to do it anot or just suffer in silence
Old 19-07-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow lol.....so bad ...

good
teach those lousy girls a lesson
Old 19-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Very few i guess ..... too few.....dunno if i myself dare to do it anot or just suffer in silence
I would b the majority. Tough luck n get over it
Old 19-07-2016, 06:05 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

There is unspoken rule that as long as the wl taken off her clothes and u see her naked body, u gotta pay (not sure in full or partial, even u dont proceed further action). From the desciption, I guess an an was naked that y there was a fight when the customer was asking for a refund?
Old 19-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
good
teach those lousy girls a lesson
Yes agreed !

Quote:
I would b the majority. Tough luck n get over it
Yeah...thts why i have allowed bad frs back into the forum ... so tht we can avoid the lousy wls
Old 19-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ling Long still working there ? Anyone can confirm ?
Old 19-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 11
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gone since mid June bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Ling Long still working there ? Anyone can confirm ?
Old 19-07-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Don't dare to look for An An liao. Too cold for my like.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Saw ANAN today, after a session done with yoyo.
My first impression is that she is tremendously pretty in my eyes, with slim, leggy figure, dress in all red, tight skirt.
But her back view was beautiful when i viewed here after she signed at the reception.
But she has the icy , cold maiden look, which makes me wonder her service is good , if were to book her second round after bonking yoyo , but my instinct tells me maybe another day as she has a customer who went in with her.

Wonder if it is worthy to see her naked , if her service is not up to standard?

maybe oneday, will find the answer?
Old 20-07-2016, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
Saw ANAN today, after a session done with yoyo.
My first impression is that she is tremendously pretty in my eyes, with slim, leggy figure, dress in all red, tight skirt.
But her back view was beautiful when i viewed here after she signed at the reception.
But she has the icy , cold maiden look, which makes me wonder her service is good , if were to book her second round after bonking yoyo , but my instinct tells me maybe another day as she has a customer who went in with her.

Wonder if it is worthy to see her naked , if her service is not up to standard?

maybe oneday, will find the answer?
Agree she is chio by my standard as mine usually v high. But her attitude I v scared. I dun ask for much svc but at least frenly n can touch n kiss. I dun even nedd cat bath or AR
Old 20-07-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster (P)

Hmm....for cases like an an....there is some warning about her in the forum....so if u decide to take a gamble and try her, at least you know what to expect ! Anything better can be considered a bonus ??

Anyway everyone is free to post their experience about her, whether good or bad, if u had a different experience, no need to attack or flame others, just post your own experience and also take note of the author(s) of the inaccurate fr / comment, maybe he or they are too Different from you and next time u can be more cautious when reading his/their comments.

As usual in this forum, u have to take note of the authors and find those more suitable for you

Also the community rating thread is there to provide a history of all a wls frs / comments. If u have tried a wl pls post some info or pm me ur comments

I will repost the info under anonymous 1, anonymous 2, etc. So even while anonymous, everyone can still see if a particular anonymous author is accurate / suitable for u or not.

Last edited by comm; 23-07-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 21-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Agree she is chio by my standard as mine usually v high. But her attitude I v scared. I dun ask for much svc but at least frenly n can touch n kiss. I dun even nedd cat bath or AR
hm...seems like you paid just to get to see ANAN naked with a bit of pleasure only, if she dun do much work to stimulate your strong urge to bonk her, wonder if you enjoy throughout the whole session with her if she provide 30% service level only?

You paid as a consumer to enjoy her service and must be like by you, and not the other way round u are scare of her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1