The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

I was having drinks with some OKTs earlier while watching the BPL games and during the tcss this matter of WLs photos being put up was discussed..... every house has CCTVs installed and the footage is stored in case AV asks for it.
Needless to say every John who patronizes the WLs or walks into the houses will be on record and the OKTs believe they have the ability to match the nicks here with those faces in the records if they really want to do it.

Please do not go overboard in exposing the WLs or the OKTs will resort to exposing the poster and make sure his face is more famous than Andy Lau.
Old 07-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I was having drinks with some OKTs earlier while watching the BPL games and during the tcss this matter of WLs photos being put up was discussed..... every house has CCTVs installed and the footage is stored in case AV asks for it.
Needless to say every John who patronizes the WLs or walks into the houses will be on record and the OKTs believe they have the ability to match the nicks here with those faces in the records if they really want to do it.

Please do not go overboard in exposing the WLs or the OKTs will resort to exposing the poster and make sure his face is more famous than Andy Lau.
Bro, good one, please advised the OKT's to expose this trouble marker as a lesson for the rest without hesitation. We are shortage of playground & yet he come & destroy. 😄
Old 07-12-2014, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
winwin1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine18 View Post
Bro, good one, please advised the OKT's to expose this trouble marker as a lesson for the rest without hesitation. We are shortage of playground & yet he come & destroy. 😄
Bro, I do not think that is good to expose him BUT he has to learn the lesson to respect people. People do not set privacy to the photos do not mean that they want to expose the photos.... they sometimes overlook it and i confirmed that she really overlooked it. The initiator should not blur the whole issue with the legal terms of FB... just do things with consciences and common senses will do.

Bro Alpine and Ninja, i respect your good acts. Tq
Old 07-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Well written mine friend. Those who had miss princess Cookie pictures if there is another time. Fast hand faster legs download it like many of us. No matter I saw a common thing of Yang Ying and her. Both are fucked!

Both are FT subject to whacking if they are not careful in this good country. Because Cookie will not report to authority she does not want more trouble. Then local guys who feel bad walk into PP and launch in report. The IO will give a face of why KP it is not our issues. Return home in peace.
Old 07-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going there later at 4pm. Hope most of them working.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Going there later at 4pm. Hope most of them working.
Went down earlier. Quite a number of them busy. Cookie not back yet though so left an unhappy man
Old 09-12-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Went down earlier. Quite a number of them busy. Cookie not back yet though so left an unhappy man
Was passing by the area during my lunch break today. So decided to take a quick look but she still not back yet.
Old 10-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2Joe View Post
There is a Cat $30 also provide BBBJ. Her service is consider good for the price she charge. However I don't think people will consider her as a Princess of Petain. I believe most Cat $30 don't do BBBJ.

Hi bro, kindly let me know which wl and hse/rm no. pls. Thnx a lot.
Old 15-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyreza View Post
can any bro introduce petain big boobs wl? thanks in advance..
There is Ann H26? Cat 50... There is a list somewhere. cannot remember the details.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-12-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -925 / Power: 0
s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint s(Aint

Guys can advise on petain WL operating hrs? I wanna go try try but my OC give me curfew so probably might time buay sai
Old 16-12-2014, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremiumHouse View Post
Helen H12 and Mei Bo H24 or H20.. both CAT30 do BBBJ on me
h24 mona also doing BBBJ for $30
Old 17-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s(Aint View Post
Guys can advise on petain WL operating hrs? I wanna go try try but my OC give me curfew so probably might time buay sai
I think about 12 pm to about 6pm? Night they close

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 18-12-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
HonkyBonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
h24 mona also doing BBBJ for $30
Thanks for sharing this bro
Old 18-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
Eric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chris n Janet r my fav........
Old 21-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric 1234 View Post
Chris n Janet r my fav........
Janet is back in Singapore but not yet return to work in PT as still pending her approval from AV.

So she is spending this free time with her nephew for X'mas shopping...... and throwing a X'mas Eve party..... anyone of you attending it?

I got an invite from her but I will not be going as I have another function to attend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1