The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
coolsuper has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Yes, you are right

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
if my wife is bad - yes

if my wife is good - no

life is abt mixing with the right ppl. if u r able to do so then every aspect of yr life will be positive. if nt then negative. simple as that. unless u r planning to be a loner and ONS and cheong for the rest of yr life.
Old 17-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bbmapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts, so u regret or not ?? Why yes, why no??
Old 18-07-2014, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

love become part of t responsibility .... care for each other but getting more n more lonely inside as time passes by .... well its a commitment tat last till t day I passed
Old 19-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

money is another very super important factor when live together

貧賤夫妻百事哀

Last edited by milfmilf; 19-07-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Do you feel that this govt has caused divorces that are unintended? I certainly feel so.[/QUOTE]

I certainly feel so too that you blame everyone for your unhappiness without taking ownership of your own situations.
Old 19-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

I have had 2 wives.
What do you think?
Old 19-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Means you grow up liao... Got more responsibilities to shoulder.

Means you haven't grow up... You are still someone's responsibility.
so you grow up liao hor? wifi must be very happy

Fc Walabis
Old 19-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I will never understand why guys even get married nowadays especially when woman charter is totally against them...every guys that I know once they reach mid to late 40s regret getting married...To them it is like a responsibility in the end......So much freedom if you are single...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jackson555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

takes no hands to clap. no point having a one-sided communication. think whether have you really tried retaining the relationship? don't let ego come in the way by asking yourself why must you always listen to the woman. once you start thinking that way then no hope liao,must see bigger picture. all the best!
Old 19-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I will never understand why guys even get married nowadays especially when woman charter is totally against them...every guys that I know once they reach mid to late 40s regret getting married...To them it is like a responsibility in the end......So much freedom if you are single...
there r always 2 sides of the same coin. most if not all women, after dating for sometime, will start pestering or pressuring their men to marry them. if the man shows no sign of marrying them, off they go. also parents and relatives will contribute more pressure as you aged. plus the need of yr own HDB flat. also seeing yr kakis having families and children and bochup u will make u feel lonelier.

so the best of both world is still having 1 wife and 1 mistress.
Old 19-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Not all women need marriage...But that is on the basis that you have to be financially extremely well off...If that is so, a lot of them out there actually don't mind being with you without marriage...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 19-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Having a wife is equivalent of owning a car, totally not advisable, the reasons are as follow;

1) Paying extremely high COE (during courtship, things that you have bought for her, expensive dinners that you spent on her etc. When you propose to her, you will have to bear the wedding expenses, and not forgetting the dam expensive stupid wedding rings, wedding album etc, worst still if she's from a traditional family, you still have to fork out tons of money just to buy her over from her parents.)

2) High maintenance (after buying her over, you will have to spend a big portion of your pay check taking care of her and your kids as well as tons of bills that makes you feel suffocated etc. After paying so much, sometimes she allows you to drive her and sometime not, depending on her mood. WTF?)

3) Depreciation (Value of your wife gone down the hill when she slowly transforms from a sexy young lady to a freaking nagging old hag year by year.)

4) Compulsory renewal of COE (at least for a car you can get back some scrap value by scraping it after 10 years and buy a new one but as for your wife you can't scrap her, you are forced to keep her as long as she's alive and carry on paying for the high maintenance fees. Suppose you insist of scraping her, the court will still demand you to pay for her monthly maintenance fees.)

Morale of the story, there are so many fancy cars for rental at a very affordable price in the market without having to worry about COE and maintenance, why must you make yourself suffer by buying a car which you are force to keep it even if it turns rusty and also having to shoulder on the financial commitment for your entire life?

So far I always rent a car if I feels like driving and I also get to drive different cars with different engine performance. No way will I ever buy one and stick to it for the rest of my life.
Old 20-07-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Metzloff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I read somewhere that " if it flies, floats or fucks - it's always cheaper to rent than to buy"
Old 20-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metzloff View Post
I read somewhere that " if it flies, floats or fucks - it's always cheaper to rent than to buy"
Very true!
Old 20-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
there r always 2 sides of the same coin. most if not all women, after dating for sometime, will start pestering or pressuring their men to marry them. if the man shows no sign of marrying them, off they go. also parents and relatives will contribute more pressure as you aged. plus the need of yr own HDB flat. also seeing yr kakis having families and children and bochup u will make u feel lonelier.

so the best of both world is still having 1 wife and 1 mistress.
got zapped by one balless creep for my comment here. aiyah zapper if u don't agree y don't u state your point of view openly so we know what u think? no balls to post reply?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1