The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Herpes Transmission Rate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've improved my odds against Shingles with a Shingles vaccine. You do what you can and don't worry about what is beyond your control.

Life goes on.
Very well said, over worrying things beyond ones control can drive a person insane
Old 24-08-2015, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrTeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
The vaccine is indicated for patients above the age of 50.

However, most patients I see with Shingles are a lot younger than that.

To me, it makes sense to vaccinate younger than 50.
I think this vaccine will be good to get
Old 31-08-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Correct me if i am wrong but Herpes is something very common right? I remember reading about it somewhere before
Old 31-08-2015, 06:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiros View Post
Correct me if i am wrong but Herpes is something very common right? I remember reading about it somewhere before
More than three quarters of the population have Herpes. Most catch the virus while they are still kids.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...95&postcount=7
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Chiros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
More than three quarters of the population have Herpes. Most catch the virus while they are still kids.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...95&postcount=7
Thanks for sharing this boss, but how come kids have it? I thought like herpes is a STD, no?
Old 01-09-2015, 02:55 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

u do not engage in sexual activities to get the virus..
it is highly contagious, kids could get it from skin-to-skin contact or saliva, e.g kissing

Quote:
Thanks for sharing this boss, but how come kids have it? I thought like herpes is a STD, no?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-09-2015, 04:28 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why don't you read the article.....
Quote:

Children can get the virus simply by sharing cups, tumbling around during play or getting kissed by an affectionate, but infected, aunt. Once infected, the virus can lie latent in the nerve roots of the infected area and be re-activated to give rise to blisters periodically throughout a person’s life. Triggers include stress and a lowered immune system, said Dr Ng Chung Wai, a consultant family physician at Outram Polyclinic.
Herpes is transmitted via skin to skin contact. Sex is one sure way of transmitting the virus but any close physical contact will do the trick.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-01-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

I know this is a very old post. Hope guys here won't mind i clarify on one question.

If you had HSV Type 1. Will you still get HSV type 2?

I been reading some articles that even you already have hsv type 1, you still can get hsv type 2.

Whereas if you already have hsv type 2, you cannot get hsv type 1
Old 30-01-2018, 05:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
I know this is a very old post. Hope guys here won't mind i clarify on one question.

If you had HSV Type 1. Will you still get HSV type 2?

I been reading some articles that even you already have hsv type 1, you still can get hsv type 2.

Whereas if you already have hsv type 2, you cannot get hsv type 1
Please provide the url of the article.

Old 30-01-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Please provide the url of the article.
Anyone can confirm about this?

First article https://patient.info/forums/discuss/can-you-get-both-types-of-herpes--438404

Second article https://www.healthcentral.com/article/the-truth-about-hsv1-hsv2-and-oral-sex

Old 30-01-2018, 06:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Anyone can confirm about this?

First article https://patient.info/forums/discuss/...herpes--438404

The person who responded could be right but then again the info may be inaccurate.

Unless a large scale study is quoted there is no way of verifying the statements.

However at the end of the day it is all about probabilities and the statistics have shown that :

Around 80% of the population is infected with HSV1.

About 20% to 40% are infected with HSV2.

The majority of those infected have no symptoms so they don't know they're infected unless they get tested.

With these figures in mind it goes without saying that any sexually active person with multiple partners will end up having sex with someone who either has HSV1 or HSV2 or both.

The only way to avoid HSV, if you don't already have 1 or 2, is to remain celibate and avoid all human contact.

Old 30-01-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

The question i ask is can you get hsv2 if you already have hsv1?

Is does makes a difference when you explain to your future partners. People might accept your explanation on hsv1.

But hsv2 is always associated with STD and genital herpes.
Old 30-01-2018, 06:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

Is does makes a difference when you explain to your future partners. People might accept your explanation on hsv1.

Yes you most definitely can because I personally know someone who has tested positive for both.

However if you start digging into the details such as probability of transmission of various scenarios you're never going to get a definitive answer because there will always be papers published with conflicting results.

What is beyond doubt nowadays is that more and more genital herpes cases are found to be caused by HSV1 and this is because oral sex is so widespread in this day and age.

Also take a look here https://www.healthtap.com/user_quest...isters-to-show

Quote:
Question : Hsv-2 can cause sores in the mouth? How long it take the blisters to show?

Dr. Alan Patterson
Obstetrics & Gynecology

In brief: Yes HSV-2
Can give you mouth sores or lip sores just like hsv-1.

Old 30-01-2018, 08:06 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

1. the simple answer is yes.. you can get HSV2 even if you already have HSV 1

2 that will really depends on your partner(mostly people are ignorant of the difference)... but do note that although HSV1 is usually associate with cold sore ,it can also spread to the genital area.. Fact is more than 3 billion people in the world has HSV..just tell her that..

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
The problem with serologic tests is that they are extremely difficult to interpret. There is a lot of cross reaction. For example, most people carry HSV 1 and this may cause the HSV 2 results to become false positive. Even getting a chickenpox vaccine may cause the HSV serologic tests to become false positive.

The labs use a cut off index value of anywhere from 0.80 to 1.1 to say a test is "positive" for HSV infection. I call bullshit on this. From the studies I have read, it should be > 3.50. So if you HSV IgG index reads > 3.50 you can more or less (99%) say that you have been infected with HSV.

The problem is when your reading comes back as 2.0 or 2.5 or 1.8 and you do not have any symptoms. Are you infected or not? Nobody knows. You can re-test in a few months to look for a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE in titer but most of the time, this does not help either. SIGNIFICANT INCREASE means it must rise above 3.50. If you go from 2.0 to 2.8, you are still none the wiser.
If I have HSV-2 blood test > 3.5, how reliable is the test? I never have a ulcer or blister on dick. Can HSV-1 or chicken pox antibodies give rise to positive HSV-2 blood test? I recall do have bad sore throat with fever, everytime recover faster than the previous, symptons look more like HSV-1 according to what I read.

Does swab test more reliable than blood test? If so, why doctor encourage blood test for HSV despite no sympton.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1