The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 10
peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future
Ice Queen: Cold and Sporty

It's been a long time since I last posted in my last thread, "The girl next door," for (P) members who recall. Things didn't end well between us because she eventually decided that she wanted more emotionally, something I couldn't give. We had our fair share of fun, and I did feel guilty for rejecting the girl next door.

And so I stopped doing my thing for a while, until early this year, when I met Ms Cold. Her circle of friends call her the Ice Queen, maybe because of the nature of her work, or partly because of her character. To many, she has a heart of stone, materialistic, dresses up, and doesn't let anyone see her weakness. She's bossy and likes to tell people what to do, rather than letting people tell her what to do. Outside the workplace, she's very active in sport, and goes to the gym every now and then.

Somehow our paths crossed. We started off with very casual outings, she refused to call these "dates". After my bust-up with the girl next door, I was very careful with girls. Having fun is good, but hurting someone is not the best way to go. So I thought that with Ms Cold, we could be friends.

And then I got more and more interested in her. And also close to her. And I realize that behind her "Ice Queen" face, she can be warm, but also thoughtful. She's a career-minded woman, a highflyer and so she's more interested in "farming" but she slowly began to see the advantages of having a social life.

We went out for more than 6 months now, and in the first 6 months, it was just outings. She didn't want to trust anyone too much. But I was, and am still attracted to Ms Cold for many reasons. Besides her character, she is physically attractive.

She looks muscular, but this body is very fit. Strong arms, a few scars on the legs, but when she puts on a dress, the eyes turn to her. If you look at her from the back, you notice that her shoulders are very broad. She tells me that guys think they are a turn-off (see photos). She doesn't have big boobs, definitely smaller than the girl next door, her overall complexion is excellent.

After the first 6 months, we started to get closer, emotionally and physically. But she didn't want us to develop further emotionally, and I still am afraid of repeating the same episode as I had with the girl next door. But on the physical side of things, the temperature is rising fast. Her sporty side is proving to be very hot to handle behind closed doors...

For now, the photos are non-sexual, only for readers to get an idea of her physique. This thread/story will develop (sexually and sensually), more will come, comments are very welcome and ups of course are appreciated. To be continued...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dabhome.jpg (912.0 KB, 235 views)
File Type: jpg dabhome1.jpg (880.7 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg dabhome2.jpg (1,019.2 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg dabhome3.jpg (587.0 KB, 169 views)
File Type: jpg dabb.jpg (1.32 MB, 194 views)
Old 17-09-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ice Queen: Cold and Sporty

Ts,any pics of her neh neh & pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster (P)

peterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant futurepeterquil has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Ts,any pics of her neh neh & pussy
Both are usually difficult to capture because she dislikes having any photo taken. But there's always an "under-table" way; also sometimes insides too hot, and just want to enjoy the moment. But slowly...
Old 18-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster (P)

Slowly and surely she became more confident in private. We started taking showers together. She started walking around topless, sometimes naked in the room. Just watching her from the back is a turn-on. Can't help but have a hard-on.

But she always complains about having too broad shoulders, or too small cup size. As she gets more comfortable, then my hands start getting cheeky, sliding in and out of sensitive areas. Of course every girl has different reactions to the man's hands, but Ms Cold is very sensitive, and can get noisy even from touching.

She's not afraid to moan if she is experiencing pleasure. When I tell her to lower the volume because of the neighbours, she doesn't care, bo chap. She just says, "my place, I do what I like." And she's very right, but as our physical intimacy gets hotter, she gets very noisy. And with the furniture shaking so violently, sometimes it's hard to control myself even if I want to go all night long.

But Ms Cold, even if she complains, she knows she is attractive. Being sporty is not a bad thing. It's a good thing when you have the stamina. And she admits that, with me, she is experiencing many things that she never tried or enjoyed before.

A few more photos of her body for samsters to enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dabbtopless.jpg (601.1 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg dabbottom.jpg (1.06 MB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg dabbfull.jpg (1.89 MB, 189 views)
Old 18-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster (P)

For all her bossy character, when she gets attacked in her erotic zones, the Ice Queen cannot help but be defeated. Especially sucking on those dark nipples makes her go wild, wet, and whining.

No matter how many times she asked me to turn off the light, I left the light on with a sneaky little clip to record her moaning. Probably need to turn the volume up because the device was quite far away. Enjoy and look out for those feet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dabbnipple.jpg (1.63 MB, 163 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 dabboffthelight.mp4 (7.15 MB, 216 views)
Old 19-09-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterquil View Post
For all her bossy character, when she gets attacked in her erotic zones, the Ice Queen cannot help but be defeated. Especially sucking on those dark nipples makes her go wild, wet, and whining.

No matter how many times she asked me to turn off the light, I left the light on with a sneaky little clip to record her moaning. Probably need to turn the volume up because the device was quite far away. Enjoy and look out for those feet.
Bro, that's somewhere at the north yeah?
Old 19-09-2017, 01:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
Bro, that's somewhere at the north yeah?
Good guess, bro. How did you spot the clue?
Old 02-10-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster (P)

After keeping samsters in suspense for a while, but also noticing there's not much reaction, or maybe this thread is too boring?

The Ice Queen returns again, after her training session in the gym, and before she hits the shower I got her horns out by fine-tuning her nipples. Don't get me wrong, because of her sporty physique she doesn't have big boobs, but her nipples are her most sensitive area.

She took off her t-shirt and got into position. The moaning was loud and continuous. I had to ask to her keep the volume down, in case the people next door come knocking. Watch her mouth open in pleasure, made me feel like sticking my finger in for her to suck on it.

Enjoy my fave position, the doggy-style. Pics will start to get exciting and I hope to get more response...Enjoy your morning treat!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg undressdbb.jpg (81.1 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb.jpg (88.5 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb1.jpg (98.6 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbb2.jpg (97.2 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg dbbgivememore.jpg (65.8 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg doggydbbenjoy.jpg (30.3 KB, 150 views)

Last edited by peterquil; 02-10-2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-10-2017, 08:57 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I like her size
Thanks for sharing. Upz for you.
If her contact can be shared, please tell me

Quote:
After keeping samsters in suspense for a while, but also noticing there's not much reaction, or maybe this thread is too boring?

The Ice Queen returns again, after her training session in the gym, and before she hits the shower I got her horns out by fine-tuning her nipples. Don't get me wrong, because of her sporty physique she doesn't have big boobs, but her nipples are her most sensitive area.

She took off her t-shirt and got into position. The moaning was loud and continuous. I had to ask to her keep the volume down, in case the people next door come knocking. Watch her mouth open in pleasure, made her feel like sticking my finger in for her to suck on it.

Enjoy my fave position, the doggy-style. Pics will start to get exciting and I hope to get more response...Enjoy your morning treat!

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 02-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Nice contribution. Any close up of her pussy being stretch by ur dick? Lol

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 03-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,Her karchng very good

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-10-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilson12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice kacheng
Old 04-10-2017, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xxxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for sharing. Camping here for more updates.
Old 20-10-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster (P)

leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good guess, bro. How did you spot the clue?
used to stay at that residence, but it was long time ago. you still there?
Old 20-10-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (P)

support support! had my fair share around too, keep up the good work bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1