The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
im curious when you say you help him out what does that mean ..give him a lift go somewhere?..means he never help you out such small things?...you treat him to meals?, mean he never treat you back?
Seems to me you make bad choice of friends or you have unreasonable expectations treat someone to 10 dollar meals expect loan 8k etc etc.
Why dont you pm me and if your business plan is feasible i will loan you 8k with only a demand of 50% profits rathr than 75%
Wao. I also need help but only in the form of how to build an empire. I want to be fucking rich.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post

Yes bro, however this is a long term operation in which I do not foresee any income coming in in the next few months.

Anyone has job for me? As long as it is possible to let me have the day's earning, I can do. Please kindly pm me.
I have the perfect lobang for you. No need any capital and you can keep all the takings.

Now that no. 79 Rowell is closed and no more LBs coming...... but there is still demand for LB service. They have open up at another location further down the road but since they have shortage of LBs..... you can always go sell your backside there.
Old 27-01-2018, 03:19 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

dun b CB to people.
Old 28-01-2018, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=luke1;16940699]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post

Yes bro, however this is a long term operation in which I do not foresee any income coming in in the next few months.

Anyone has job for me? As long as it is possible to let me have the day's earning, I can do. Please kindly pm me.
it will be tough, you can look around online for simple jobs in the meantime. as long as you are focused, you are fine
Old 03-02-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
luke1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried a house moving company but after they knew my history. I was stopped of my job the next day.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:26 PM
SamSter

sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Wow what offence you commited? Try 18chef?
Old 04-02-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Wow what offence you commited? Try 18chef?
Tried and emailed them. Been more than a month no reply.

My offence isn't fraud or theft. But web administrator with money lending and debt collection history. It is really hard now. There is a pimp who offered to give me some shares to take care of his girls but quite stupid since the offer is 25%, girls take 25% he take 50% and the worst is he wants me to take care of his INDONESIAN girls once they reach from batam to singapore, open hotel room for them in which I believe no need one month sure up lorry. I myself have links to girls and from my own experience I will never do low tier girls. 100% go back and see old friends.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if his crime is fraud or stealing quite hard to get a job pm samster Fireshark, that guy is a ex con but now claims he working MNC earning 10k monthly, ask him what his secret

I know it is common HR practice to seek SPF advice when they are employing ex-cons. So whether they employ you or not also depends on the police feedback. As far as I know those involved in ah long crimes with violence usually get a negative feedback to the employers.
Old 04-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
I know it is common HR practice to seek SPF advice when they are employing ex-cons. So whether they employ you or not also depends on the police feedback. As far as I know those involved in ah long crimes with violence usually get a negative feedback to the employers.
Hmm its the past bro. Very long not like that already. Even when I was in the trade, I am not violent. Mild in nature.
Old 04-02-2018, 12:36 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Tried and emailed them. Been more than a month no reply.

My offence isn't fraud or theft. But web administrator with money lending and debt collection history. It is really hard now. There is a pimp who offered to give me some shares to take care of his girls but quite stupid since the offer is 25%, girls take 25% he take 50% and the worst is he wants me to take care of his INDONESIAN girls once they reach from batam to singapore, open hotel room for them in which I believe no need one month sure up lorry. I myself have links to girls and from my own experience I will never do low tier girls. 100% go back and see old friends.
Call them or go in person rather than guessing
Old 05-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklaserscom View Post
Call them or go in person rather than guessing
18 chef I have already submitted after they did not reply my email. No reply
Old 01-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rexsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
18 chef I have already submitted after they did not reply my email. No reply
No worries bro, when 1 door shuts, another will open, PM me if interested, we might be able to work something out with yr previous experience, as in " web administrator with money lending and debt collection history"

Cheers in NEW 2018

Last edited by Rexsterz; 01-03-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 19-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
labbityeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enrol in the skillsfuture
Old 30-07-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexsterz View Post
No worries bro, when 1 door shuts, another will open, PM me if interested, we might be able to work something out with yr previous experience, as in " web administrator with money lending and debt collection history"

Cheers in NEW 2018
Yeah..... 1 door shut another will open.
One bro I met in AC recently had just came out from Changi last year. Yesterday I heard from his buddy that he will be going in again as he was caught inside online gambling centre during the WC. No money for bail or pay fine so prepared to sit inside again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1