The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

This is what happens when guys get married.

The girl gets what she wants - Security. After she has that all her respect will you will gradually disappear. This will happen faster if you cant keep up with her expectations.

Its sad to see even my friends around me bowing down to their girlfriends due to "respect".
Old 21-02-2018, 10:18 PM
Arbitrator

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30257 / Power: 87
Aydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond reputeAydenchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife much prettier than his. If I fuck his I scared I will have emotional scar and need to see psychiatrist.

I do think I should tell his wife. I have taken pictures of their conversations as evidence. Should land him in hot soup.

For all the pain and suffering he put me through in the last 5 months, I think it is quite unfair for him to get away with it scot-free. He had his fun, he shoild pay a price for it.

Do you know he is so ridiculous that he threatens to beat me up and say I am crazy to believe the 10 commandments and take them seriously.

I may look like a nice guy so he thinks I am a pushover. What he doesn’t know is that I was the fittest and strongest during my NS days and that my friends wouldn’t dare to pick a fight with me because they know I can seriously hurt people when I am violent.
Honestly bro, A marriage can only be maintain if both side compromise with each other. If she were to disregard your feeling. Something must be done. Probably you can give her a last stern warning, If she still continues. Bring this issue up to social media to disgrace the guy. Don't give the guy chance already. Give more chance your wife tio potong jalan soon already.

Not interested in point exchanges. I would probably up you if you pm me nicely.
Old 22-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Fuck his Wife
Old 22-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

bro. if your wife feels that she can do it, ask her how she feels if you were doing it

end of the day, if she does not respect you, you need to take stock and do what it takes to survive to the next day.

Focusing on her makes you feel more pain, focus on yourself and how you can get out of this situation is more important.

1. Resolve it with her and tell her to stop.
2. If she agrees, problem solved
3. If she doesn't, you need to stop focusing on her and change your beliefs and work todays a future that might not include her. If she is so attached to this guy she's talking to, you cant play with a snake and not get bit.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-02-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Only when one parents refuses to face the fact that their partner no longer gives a shit about them. Get over it, break it to the kids without recrimination and the kids will arguably be happier more well adjusted individuals as adults.

Staying together for the kids is a fucking useless cliche used most often by people who are too afraid to accept the truth, or face what is out there outside of their hitherto comfortable existence.
Do you have kids? How many and how old?
Old 23-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What difference does it make? Kids aren't going to hold a marriage together if the relationship is on the rocks.

And if a married couple are in a dysfunctional relationship it's even worse for the kids. They'll grow up with a deep distrust of the institution of marriage which will make matters even worse.
Very NZ way of life. However, for us Asians, we do not part amicably. We men in Sg get limited access to our kids. That in itself reminds us not to fuck it up. No disrespect boss, its very hard to explain fatherhood to those who havent fathered a child.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Very NZ way of life. However, for us Asians, we do not part amicably. We men in Sg get limited access to our kids. That in itself reminds us not to fuck it up. No disrespect boss, its very hard to explain fatherhood to those who havent fathered a child.
'we do not part amicably' the use of generalizations such as these to support your argument invalidates it.

Yes, I am a father and you're full of shit. Are you this preachy in real life? Hopefully not to your kids
Old 23-02-2018, 11:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
'we do not part amicably' the use of generalizations such as these to support your argument invalidates it.

Yes, I am a father and you're full of shit. Are you this preachy in real life? Hopefully not to your kids
I've witnessed first hand the emotional scars that kids end up with when their parents stay together physically but are in a dysfunctional relationship.

Worst of all is when parents try to win the affection of the children by badmouthing the other party.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quote:

But the real question is why do you want to interject and interrupt when you find me preachy when none of my comments were directed to you?
Old 23-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I've witnessed first hand the emotional scars that kids end up with when their parents stay together physically but are in a dysfunctional relationship.

Worst of all is when parents try to win the affection of the children by badmouthing the other party.
True. And I have witnessed first hand the emotional scars kids have staying with either divorced parent. That is when the real badmouthing and mind games start.

Question. Why then is it not better for the couple to try work things out for the betterment of their children?
Old 23-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Question. Why then is it not better for the couple to try work things out for the betterment of their children?
In an ideal world that would be the perfect solution and everyone could then live happily ever after as they do in fairy tales.

Unfortunately human relationships are not that simple. Very often parting company is a far better long term solution for both parents and offspring.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
In an ideal world that would be the perfect solution and everyone could then live happily ever after as they do in fairy tales.

Unfortunately human relationships are not that simple. Very often parting company is a far better long term solution for both parents and offspring.
You do know that statistically there are more of us in the real world who live this fairy tale. People now and people before us who stuck to their marriage.

Very often, the complex human relationships you wrote of, is not that complex.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
You do know that statistically there are more of us in the real world who live this fairy tale. People now and people before us who stuck to their marriage.

Very often, the complex human relationships you wrote of, is not that complex.
If human relationships were not complex the world would be a much more orderly and pleasant place.

Sticking to a marriage that is on the rocks and leading a miserable existence just for the sake of the children is just plain dumb. Children are easy to produce but we only have one life to lead.

In many cases "sticking to a marriage" means avoiding official divorce while leading separate lives. What this entails is that husband and wife come and go as they please and the children are no better off because they are smart enough to know what is going on.

Old 23-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Shaming in my case definitely will make things worse since she wants face.
IMHO, bro, you will need shock therapy to bring your marriage back on track. Shame the bugger. Post his infidelities on his Facebook and also on his wife’s FB if you know. Fight back. Don’t settle for mediocrity. Don’t make it easy for them to carry on. If your wife thinks you are a wimp, she will even have less respect for you.

And since you have nothing to lose anyway, whack him hard.
Old 23-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
IMHO, bro, you will need shock therapy to bring your marriage back on track. Shame the bugger. Post his infidelities on his Facebook and also on his wife’s FB if you know. Fight back. Don’t settle for mediocrity. Don’t make it easy for them to carry on. If your wife thinks you are a wimp, she will even have less respect for you.

And since you have nothing to lose anyway, whack him hard.
There aren't any infidelities all they're doing is chatting. The thread title says so.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1