The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
myorange is Cool - loads of Potential
Do you think it is unhygienic

Hi all, just to ask.

Usually when visit FL the towels, bedsheet, pillow case is used by other guys also. Is it very unhygienic?

The towels you observed not wash. After used just hang there dry, meaning a lot of people share one towel.

Bedsheet and pillowcase wise, probably cannot change after every use. But still feel a little bit unhygienic.

So the only way is book own room, pay more money?
Old 09-04-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Do you think it is unhygienic

BYO. So scared, don't cheong. Stay home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myorange View Post
Hi all, just to ask.

Usually when visit FL the towels, bedsheet, pillow case is used by other guys also. Is it very unhygienic?

The towels you observed not wash. After used just hang there dry, meaning a lot of people share one towel.

Bedsheet and pillowcase wise, probably cannot change after every use. But still feel a little bit unhygienic.

Old 09-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Most prc masseuse fuck care about our health and well-being. Before they service us will remember to tell us to bath but they themselves no need to bath. If want to zhut zhut them better be careful. Sometimes folded towel is wet or smelly, obviously is use and reuse. I insist not to bath.
Old 09-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

don't you hear the washing machine is always in operation?

at best the towel on the bed and the one u dried yourself were washed. afraid of bed then do it standing
Old 09-04-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Bring your own towel and bedsheets...
Old 09-04-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi all, just to ask.

yeah it is
so better not go ever again
Old 09-04-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

what i do normally when visitiing such FL, when finish up the deal, i will only washup my kkj area only n use the towel to dry it. then i will go home immediately to bath.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Can buy a small Dettol for cleaning after that.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shower before and after the deed bro. When you on mission mode thinking with the other head, no time to worry about all these trivial stuff.

If you abit OCD, then bring own towel.

If cannot then incall bro.
Old 10-04-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi all, just to ask.

If you think that everything inside the room is unhygienic then stay home pcc lor. You go hawker centre and eat, you think all the utensils are properly wash ah. The hawker go toilet got wash his/her hands clean before preparing the food?

Last edited by BedGuy; 10-04-2022 at 05:57 PM.
Old 10-04-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lunap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
BYO. So scared, don't cheong. Stay home.
Haha, concern of pillows, bedsheet is an extreme case liao, must as well stay home pcc.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
myorange is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all, thanks for your reply and sharing. Sorry if offended anyone. I understand, no choice, the pussy also used by a lot of others. No choice, no wife, need to share the pussy, don’t complain so much.

Anyway, thanks very much.
Old 12-04-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Hi all, just to ask.

Put your cock in their holes you not scared?
But worry about bed sheet and towel?
Hmm you got your priorities wrong, man
Old 12-04-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

I bring water bottle and towel just in case only

So far , all towels clean though so no need to use my own
Old 12-04-2022, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Put your cock in their holes you not scared?
But worry about bed sheet and towel?
Hmm you got your priorities wrong, man
Cock is protected by condom. It’s the unprotected areas we should worry about. Skin disease is troublesome and inconvenient. We can only be alert and look out for warning signs like skin disease on ml lips, smelly towels, no towel hang for drying etc. Sometimes it’s just a gut feel.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1