The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 06-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 22
ultra88man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Hmmmm ... Nigeria ... exotic ... have always wanted to F a black woman (not racist, just fetish)

and China world apts ... hmmm .... rich !!! and famous !!! ...

well brother, enjoy your stay in BJ, I had my most fun cheonging in BJ. I am now relocated to SH temporarily and will frequent BJ regularly, hope to meet up with you when i am there.

for the time being, read the posts here, it helps !!

take care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged121
Thanks for the advice. What are the alternatives ? Starts to get very costly oif I use hotels
Old 06-01-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ultra88man]Hmmmm ... Nigeria ... exotic ... have always wanted to F a black woman (not racist, just fetish)

and China world apts ... hmmm .... rich !!! and famous !!! ...

for the time being, read the posts here, it helps !!
QUOTE]

Dear Brother,

Nigeria is really exotic. I have never been there, but when I was a student in Europe, I had a go with one of the student attached to a different university where I was. She was staying in the same hostel, but of course, different room.

It all started when I was trying to show off my cooking skill, and she wanted to show me hers. One thing lead to the other, and.....

Honestly, other than the skin colour and a particular odour (which stays even after a shower), I felt nothing special. It was an interesting experience. She left after 4 months of attachment, and the relationship ended.

Regards from Europe

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Ged121

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Ultraman .. none of the limos waiting in the morning are for me .. those who are rich and famous and live here (China World) must be boring t****rs as I've not seen any skanks, concubines or other such lovelies hanging around.

Re: Black girls - granted some do smell a bit .. but not all of them and in Nigeria I cheonged some absolute darlings in anybody's book .. most regular one just sent me some (civilised) pics. .. very nice.

Most of the guys I work with are family types and the others .. dunno must be batty boys ... so tonight looks like a solo run to Maggie's Bar .. FR if anything to report.

I happened across what seems to be a good source of quality cheonging by hanging around Starbucks in China World after 9 when some of the shop girls check out. Some of them are obviously after a bit of additional income and so far one bite .. all a bit 2 hurried to report, nice enough and beats a w**k.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=PuTonRenIt all started when I was trying to show off my cooking skill, and she wanted to show me hers. One thing lead to the other, and.....
[/QUOTE]

Shortest way to a woman's hole is thru the stomach ???
Old 08-01-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged121

I happened across what seems to be a good source of quality cheonging by hanging around Starbucks in China World after 9 when some of the shop girls check out. Some of them are obviously after a bit of additional income and so far one bite .. all a bit 2 hurried to report, nice enough and beats a w**k.
Bro, awaiting for your FR on the Starbucks gal and Maggies ...

Also, make some friends at the SingCham gatherings, there should be someone there keen to show you the KTV scene of BJ. I have not been attending for some time, but for a newbie in BJ, it is recommended that you do some networking there first.

Also, Susie Wong and D-power, both at Chao Yang Park West gate, have some party-crazy sillyporeans that you might want to mix with. Even if you not interested to meet your countrymen, lotsa chio bu there too.

If you want, PM me your contact no., i will "date" you when i am in BJ.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Ged121

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man
Bro, awaiting for your FR on the Starbucks gal and Maggies ...

FR - Starbucks pick-up.

Initailly approached at 8 pm but as I fancied a few scoops and check out my options took a phone number and headed out. Checked out The Den - not a lot happening (maybe too early), couple of other places and then onto Maggies. Slightly disappointed in the quality of punna at Maggies .. pleasant enough, just very average looking. One thing for sure, Beijing wakes up a lot later in the night than Singapore .. maybe it is also a winter thing or I simply hit the town far too early.

Headed back to China World about midnight, and was amazed to find the same girl and several 'friends' hanging around outside. She is supposedly a data clerk of sorts who (like her colleagues) seeks to supplement her meagre income by cheonging. Other point of note/ once back in the room her previously shapely body went south once she had relieved herself of corset like bra and panties .. not unpleasant but enough to make me a bit more wary in future. In a nutshell she did the realistic gf thing, face - 6/10, body - 7/10 and then 4/10, massage - 5/10 (she just wanted boning), b/j - 6/10 (deep throated without prompting), f/j - 7/10 (like to be slammed, didn't know when to stop & wanted more). All in all RMB 600 well spent.

Also, make some friends at the SingCham gatherings, there should be someone there keen to show you the KTV scene of BJ. I have not been attending for some time, but for a newbie in BJ, it is recommended that you do some networking there first.

Also, Susie Wong and D-power, both at Chao Yang Park West gate, have some party-crazy sillyporeans that you might want to mix with. Even if you not interested to meet your countrymen, lotsa chio bu there too.

Thanks for the advice. I have both places on my hit list. Thought I'd start at Durty Murphies tonight, see what sort of BJ chio bu's go for the drunken Irish bar deal, subject to picking up a model like cheong, I was goig to give D-Power a look.

PM on the way .. thanks.

For all the cheongsters reading this thread. I have lived in places where the girls by reputation (and in life) are beautiful and one can have a good time. I've only been here a week and not ventured far but even walking through the China World Mall you see some absolute f****n' stunners .. tall, slim Chinese girls in knee length boots and an attitude do it for me every time.

Cheon On !
Old 09-01-2005, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=ultra88man]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRenIt all started when I was trying to show off my cooking skill, and she wanted to show me hers. One thing lead to the other, and.....
[/QUOTE

Shortest way to a woman's hole is thru the stomach ???
Well said, Brother Ultra88man, about 4 to 5 inches away. But I did not actually got it through the food. The first time we made it was after a meal, and both of use were trying to play kind person to wash the dishes. In the process, a lot of body and hand contacts, and suddenly, we left the dishes and made it. Anyway, I washed the dishes after the sesson just to be nice so that I could have another go (I was young then).

Well, what about when the makan-partners are all men?? I need to be careful during our steam boat dinner in Shanghai then. Looking forward to see you in Shanghai.

With best regards.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 10-01-2005, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultra88man

Hi all BJ bros,

I will be making my maiden(virgin) trip to BJ this cumming WEd (12th Jan) to the end of the week. Would like to meet up with some fellow cheongsters for a fling or two (of course not with u la, but with the beaut BJ gals!). If anyone can grant me the honor of knowing and cheonging with you, pls PM me. I will be awaiting eagerly for any contacts till the last minute!

PS. if the weather turns icy in BJ, are there still people going out to cheong in the discos mentioned above?
Old 14-01-2005, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
BJFunSeeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beijing is freezing cold right now (minus 10 degrees). Brudders better be prepared for the weather. Just came to town for long term work this week. Seeking out good chiong buddies to go out and have fun. Just PM me anytime. Hope to learn from the old birds here.
Old 16-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tsrjs2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ji to all,

This has been an interesting and informative forum. Great to see all the reports by bros here.

I have always travel to China, Shanghai, BeiJing,Wuhan. However always alone , so not much action. Maybe some HC scene in Hotel which are always expensive.

I am into KTV in Singapore. So hoping to join any fellow bros for KTV action in BeiJing/Shanghai/others when I happen to be there. I would most likely to go BeiJing on 23/1/05, so if any bros are in BeiJing and grant me the honour to join in , do pm me.

Been to House KTV once with a local chinese, bad companion, so not much action. Lots of girls, pretty, but my girls do not do Da Bao. But as I am leaving the next day, do not have a chance to follow up!!
Old 17-01-2005, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJFunSeeker
Beijing is freezing cold right now (minus 10 degrees). Brudders better be prepared for the weather. Just came to town for long term work this week. Seeking out good chiong buddies to go out and have fun.
me also new bird here going to beijing this weekend. u r so lucky to land a job that sends u there huh?

seems like it's really a freezing weather there. gotta pack more warm clothings man!

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?
Old 18-01-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckerll
me also new bird here going to beijing this weekend. u r so lucky to land a job that sends u there huh?

seems like it's really a freezing weather there. gotta pack more warm clothings man!
Yup the weather is cold... but I loved it! I only wore 3 layers , gloves and a scarf.. and off i went! of course, nothing beats a warm female body hugging u when you are out and around, and when u are in bed lor! When and for how long will u be in BJ? I will be up there again in end feb'05.. hope to meet fellow bros there for some fun time when i am there... PLease PM me if you are interested. Thanks!
Old 22-01-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
HoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Brudders,

I will be at BJ coming week, not sure if there is any brudder out there that is stationed in BJ, and would like to cheong together at night after work?

- HoKar
Old 25-01-2005, 03:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
mmdqm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brothers,
i am currently staying in Beijing in China World Hotel. Wanna find some girl to take back to hotel for short-term or o/n. Any good contacts? Thanks a lot!
Old 28-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Samster

Dear Bros of BJ (beijing lah not bj, bj in BJ expensive !!),

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not replying some of the new bros PM, I am quite busy recently on my new appointment and relocation. I am now in SH, and will be part of the SH gang soon ...

I will do my last bit till the next time ...

I was in BJ last week on biz ... busy ! busy ! busy ! but managed to squeeze out some time to go to one KTV. A local fren brought me there, it was a crazy night of ups and downs so I do not recommend to the faint hearted...

I can't really remember the place, threw the mummy's card away liao, but it is somewhere in the south of 4 ring road (for the new bros in Guo Mao, that is rmb50+ taxi ride on a 1.60 taxi, how i know ? i went from jin hu restuarant ...). 2 sin frens on biz trip and i reached there first, at about 9pm, selection no good liao, all like zombies ... so i chin cai get one first, then mummmy bought in 2 gals, say put here standby first, just in case when my local frens (3) come, no gals available.

My gal prettiest of the lot of zombies, with C+ cuppa ... no brainers also will choose her. my frens did not choose any, so just tcss with the 2 standbyers.
one of the standbyers caught my eyes as sweet and spontaneous, she also "eye" me whenever our sight met, but had a gal liao, so didn't bother.

at about 10pm, my local frens came, one have a regular, the 2 needs to choose, so i offered them the 3 gals in the rooms + the zombies outside to choose, as i know one of them is nuts about knockers my gal have, but they decided on other gals, so i am stuck with mine, and the 2 standbyers by default goes to my Sin frens ... nabey, dunno what happened that day, all paiseh paiseh !!!

party time !! men vs women in dice game ... men lose, drink; women lose, strip one piece ... first, the standbyer who "eye" me, slowly she lost and stripped stack naked ... body quite good and a bit bah bah ... my favourite !! (it just makes me more want to be with her, moreover my by default Sin fren dun really fancy her ...) next ... standbyer no.2 ... 4 games and birthday suit she goes ... our local bro very good and still going strong with all the drinks he down .... next, my gal ... first, she say she dunno how to play dice (what a liar) then we suggested sissors-paper-stone, again, she say she dunno how to play (what a LIAR !) finally she admitted that she is not willing to strip becos she didn't know that she need to strip (WHAT A LIAR !!!). Immediately I sent her out of the room !!! She asked for tips, I told her to F-off, she said she have been in the room for more than 1 hr, but I told her we were waiting for my frens and until they come and start having fun, I didn't know she is not into stripping (stripping is a norm in that joint ! those standbyers verified it) she then said no matter what, she was in the room for more than 1 hr.

that was the last straw !! ... I bursted and shouted everyone in the room to keep quiet (i am normally not like that) and told her that if she believed we will all leave immediately without paying money... even if i paid, the money will be send right back to me the next day ... and told her to get out of my sight immediately and don't let me see her again.

everyone was shocked, people who dunno me (the gals) thought that I damn garang, people who knows me (my bros lah) thought "this guy is getting better in bull-shitting"... hahaha ...

from then on ... the gals guai guai .. ask them strip, they strip, ask them dance, they dance, ask them drink, they say "wo gan bei, nin sui yi" ... quite song !!! ... and ... guess who i ended up with ? the standbyer who "eye" me and said that i am very MAN and "you xing ge" ... hahaha ...

no address and phone nos. and not recommended, but if still got bros really die die want to try, PM me and see how it goes ...

one more FR on this trip ... will post if got time ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1