The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevinj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Today i try one babe same floor as Chika but i found ok bit babe, it's near to corner room

Name: Milla (25)
Place: Batam
Face: 7/10
Body : Petite
Boobs: 6/10
Butt: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10

I try only 3 position only : Front, Doggy and Blowjob but worthy for 40. Try her!!
Old 07-05-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
dvdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which building are the girls located? Went there yesterday and saw no girls?
Old 07-05-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kevinj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdguy View Post
Which building are the girls located? Went there yesterday and saw no girls?
I think first Lorong beside the urut kaki , go upstair around 7pm
Old 08-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

my small contribution. was there on Sat at 11am. quality mostly CMI. got one Chinese looking but she looked stoned..

went to look for Chika but could not find her in the open sign establishment.

some girls super aggressive, one ever hugged me so tight that her make up rubbed off on my shoulder (almost got me in trouble!)

found a decent looking batam girl in RS3? (where they make you walk around a wooden screen to exit) she had the corner room #3?

there was another good looking one but she was eating and I didn't want to interrupt her lunch.

BJ shallow (OK only la )
FJ pretty good. accommodating.
rtf: maybe..
Old 09-05-2015, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinj View Post
I think first Lorong beside the urut kaki , go upstair around 7pm
The first stairs beside urut kaki. Is that where Chika is?
Old 09-05-2015, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
my small contribution. was there on Sat at 11am. quality mostly CMI. got one Chinese looking but she looked stoned..

some girls super aggressive, one ever hugged me so tight that her make up rubbed off on my shoulder (almost got me in trouble!)

found a decent looking batam girl in RS3? (where they make you walk around a wooden screen to exit) she had the corner room #3?

there was another good looking one but she was eating and I didn't want to interrupt her lunch.

BJ shallow (OK only la )
FJ pretty good. accommodating.
rtf: maybe..

What does CMI stand for? And yeah some girls are really aggressive, its quite irritating. Sometimes I see them actually pulling their victims into the room and ask the OKT to come and collect money. And you have no choice but to pay 40 on a girl you never even wanted in the first place!
Old 10-05-2015, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4tortoise View Post
Looking in the wrong place bro :P Chika is on the opposite road, near the other end of the shop lots, 2nd shop from the bunch of people sitting on the lazy chairs outside.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

SYT ALERT!
SS4. The one with a cybercafe on the ground floor. Go up stairs turn right. On the right is Bilik 1 look for Liza. Two bakso SYTs there. The other girl boob a bit smaller like A so I choosed Liza which is B. Both are in lingerie and high heels with long slender legs - hot.

The OKT says 18 years old so charge RM50. Even if they are really not 18 I I think they are not more than 20 years old.

Tall, slender, B boobs and shapely. Nice long legs. When she undressed and I saw her nipps I know this is a SYT as the nipps are still a little like a small bud with a little dimple in the middle. Unlike many MILF nipps which are protruding raisins.

Here for another 2-3 weeks then she has to go back and stamp passport.

If you like this information, show your appreciation yar.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

By the way Chika on leave till further notice. Maybe all of you fucked her till she worn out... lol

Or someone tar-pau her to go holiday...
Old 16-05-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Are the girls mostly from Indonesia and Batam? Any locals or Thais/Viets/PRC?
Old 17-05-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
SYT ALERT!
SS4. The one with a cybercafe on the ground floor. Go up stairs turn right. On the right is Bilik 1 look for Liza. Two bakso SYTs there. The other girl boob a bit smaller like A so I choosed Liza which is B. Both are in lingerie and high heels with long slender legs - hot.

The OKT says 18 years old so charge RM50. Even if they are really not 18 I I think they are not more than 20 years old.

Tall, slender, B boobs and shapely. Nice long legs. When she undressed and I saw her nipps I know this is a SYT as the nipps are still a little like a small bud with a little dimple in the middle. Unlike many MILF nipps which are protruding raisins.

Here for another 2-3 weeks then she has to go back and stamp passport.

If you like this information, show your appreciation yar.
I think u mean JoyInn Hotel. Went here last week but no syts. When did you go here?
Old 17-05-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
davidlion126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For brothers information I finally found quite a decent place in brickfields. It's located same row of hotel summer view(@ 2nd traffic light). My preference is the 3rd shop away from hotel. Okt very friendly and helpful. Lots of choices too. Rooms are clean.
Took one small size syt bakso(although not my type), recommended by okt.
Name:didn't ask
Place: Medan
Face: 6/10
Boobs:A
Butt:never given birth before
BBBJ:slow suction, no hurry
FJ:shaven and clean, tight
Gfe:8/10
Damage: 40
WIR:for other bakso definitely.
Old 18-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

I unfortunately despite staying in that area (as bro davidlion126 will know - check your inbox bro, I sent you a message last week) have had few opportunities to check out the stock available. Prefer to go during daytime to avoid queues of foreign workers. However, this is a big problem due to colleagues and friends staying/eating/buying groceries/walking past nearby.

Because of this, my only experience was on a day of monsoon rain almost 8 months ago. I'm trying to identify using bro Wot2Doo's nomenclature by comparing with Google Maps street view, but unable to do this accurately. At the moment, I can spot all 5 on RS as he mentioned, but only 6 out of 9 on SS.

My session started at the entrance to RS5, where with no experience of the place, I asked a white-haired granny standing there about the price, thinking she was the OKT. Was shocked to find out she was on offer too (30). The actual OKT (short, thin old man) then told me he had a mid-30s chinese-indon sitting in one of the gambling cyber cafes. Usual price was 50 but would take 40 given the bad weather (agreed on the price but didn't believe the statement).

I waited, he brought the girl out, we proceeded to our station. Didn't ask her name. She spoke okay BM. She told me (probably in an effort to get some duit kesian) she tried working at a hotel spa in Bukit Bintang but was thrown out after 2 weeks due to complaints. She had refused to give BJ to some guys who were very rough with deep throating her.

Session itself was standard. No rush due to lack of queue.
Face: 6/10 - would be much hotter if 5-10 years younger
Boobs: C
Oral: covered (I don't mind), BBBJ extra RM10
FJ: shaved, not too tight, good action (cowgirl 5 mins, doggy 5 mins, finished after missionary 5 mins)
Not allowed: fingering, nipple licking/sucking (can touch with hands)

I think room hygiene is hit or miss - I've certainly seen worse in some of the Ace apartments. Not sure about how regularly the bedsheets are changed though.

The biggest turn-offs for myself is the incense smell, and also the 'queue'. Being in my 20s I tend to go for the SYTs at Ace, taking bigger damage. My personal feel for GFE would be affected if I see my choice SYT having just finished with a shorty in his high-vis vest and hard hat.
Old 18-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot2Doo View Post
Starting under the Monorail, with the Monorail station in my back, I turned left (I could not find anything to the right.)
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlion126 View Post
For brothers information I finally found quite a decent place in brickfields. It's located same row of hotel summer view(@ 2nd traffic light). My preference is the 3rd shop away from hotel.
I see 5 entrances: UF, LF, LF, UF, UF (UF = upper floor, LF = lower floor). Not sure if the UF ones have any business. I've only checked this place out during the day when it's closed, only opens early evening, unlike the ones nearer the monorail station which start in the afternoon. I think bro davidlion126 is referring to the second LF entrance.
Old 19-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=chavo;13012643]What does CMI stand for? /QUOTE]

Cannot Make It

=)

anyone tapu whole day before? interested to know the rate so I don't get chopped carrot.

basic math suggests, if you pick up at 5pm, max she work till1am? that's 8hrs. at 2 customers per hour that's $40×2×8=$640

guessing a tapu therefore should be less than $400?

any brothers can find out? I would be very grateful, my next trip up is not for a few months.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1