The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jbkid is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 木瓜园 where to find in jb

Bro can advice where is lsb and whats the rate
Old 25-04-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

I went to Tarman Sentosa and saw Tokyo at level 2, but din go in.. then saw some lights at level 4. so climb up the stairs and walk around and found a 'disco' and went in.. very loud music with dance floor but no one dancing. it was 1am.. then went straight in to all the private rooms and saw some actions.. since i went there alone, din really find a room to sit as it will be quite expensive i guess. went straight in and a board said new ktv. turn right and walk down the stairs, came into another stretch of vip rooms. just nice there are a group of ladies walking towards my direction as i guess the pimp ask them to go into one of the room for them to choose. looks like vietnamness and some speak chinese but dun sound like prc. a bit of malaysian accent. Not sure about the damage here.

Walked around taman sentosa building reminds me of the old sakura. a lot of empty spaces over there now.. the best was golden million near the main street which i went around 10 years ago.. was really fun then.. if anyone knows any good place to go can let us know...
Old 25-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
I went to Tarman Sentosa and saw Tokyo at level 2, but din go in.. then saw some lights at level 4. so climb up the stairs and walk around and found a 'disco' and went in.. very loud music with dance floor but no one dancing. it was 1am.. then went straight in to all the private rooms and saw some actions.. since i went there alone, din really find a room to sit as it will be quite expensive i guess. went straight in and a board said new ktv. turn right and walk down the stairs, came into another stretch of vip rooms. just nice there are a group of ladies walking towards my direction as i guess the pimp ask them to go into one of the room for them to choose. looks like vietnamness and some speak chinese but dun sound like prc. a bit of malaysian accent. Not sure about the damage here.

Walked around taman sentosa building reminds me of the old sakura. a lot of empty spaces over there now.. the best was golden million near the main street which i went around 10 years ago.. was really fun then.. if anyone knows any good place to go can let us know...
Bro next time can try ask the damage and let us know
Old 26-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post

Hahaha Bro... Don't forget alibaba....
Old 26-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Hahaha Bro... Don't forget alibaba....
Bro where is alibaba? Fun? Hows the damage?
Old 04-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Any bros out there remember Sakura? Is there any more place like Sakura out there in JB? Really miss those place! Dim light inside the stink room
Old 04-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TinToy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice LSB to go in the past. Dun really know about it now.
Old 21-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cheetahfelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zon duty free have family ktv got vietnam girl and PRC.
RM50 tips.all girls start from 4 to 8 only
Old 27-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Bro, any idea where to find these underground hidden wild papaya ktv or club in jb now which you need to go in by back door or waiting for someone to open the door type? Once you go inside the hall or room then play games with the girls and touch their whole body. That's when the wild action begins.

I used to go those wild underground papaya ktv like golden 88 in tebrau, ali baba in taman sentosa and tokyo ktv near bluewave hotel. Now jb still got such wild undergound ktv or not? Very hard to find. Pls enlighten me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1