The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Papaya Farm

is there still got any papaya farm in j.b? long time never go
Old 27-05-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Papaya Farm

Care to explain what papaya farm is?

Thanks.
Old 27-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

like a ktv but inside no karaoke.juz the gals come inside the room let u raba raba
Old 27-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Care to explain what papaya farm is?

Thanks.
Papaya farm is a term used in the 80s and 90s to describe lupsup bars or music lounge with strip show in JB ah fook kai, taman sentosa and pelangi areas.

In those days, you will be usher to a small room where the mummy will bring in some local malaysian bar hostess (char keow teow or nasi lemak) to sit with you the whole night. you just need to tip them rm20 is enough leow.

Later, another group of girls will come to your room to do "show". They will strip half/full naked and allow you to fine tune her radio and roam her papaya but need to give rm10 to each girl you roam.

After that the naked girls will go to other rooms to do performance and will come back only one more time to let you have the second "touch"of her neh neh again.

And one night spend in these joints cost you at most is only rm150 inclusive of beers, food, tips and room.

Kindly note that those hostess that sit with you do not strip but you can have sex with her in the room or if you prefer can go nearby hotel to do short time with the hostess, remember during those days the damage is rm130 (sex) + rm15 (room) = rm145.

Those local malaysian chinese girls (CKT) are thousand times much better looking than the prc in JB now.

The CKT girls during those time were not only appealing & attractive, they also had a sense of humour, have charisma and style and so fun to be with.

We can have better chemistry with a local Chinese girl compare to prc because of the similarity in culture, habits, mentality, etc.

Now there are in fact very little local Chinese young girls willing to work in bar or night club unlike last time because the new generation girls nowadays are much more educated and knows how to cari wang sendiri. You can only dream and recall the memory of the good old days of the 80s/90s...

The following papaya farms were the more popular ones during those golden years

1) crystal palace 水晶宫 at taman sentosa
2) Le Yi Le 乐一乐 at taman sentosa
3) Sakura bar at taman sentosa
4) Love boat at jalan serampang
5) Apollo at bandaraya area
6) Golden million at taman sentosa

Unfortunately all these farms have been totally wipe out in the late 90s...
Old 27-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Papaya farm is a term used in the 80s and 90s to describe lupsup bars or music lounge with strip show in JB ah fook kai, taman sentosa and pelangi areas.

Appreciate the informative explanation!

Heard a lot from my seniors abt the golden age of JB ktvs and papaya farms.

Just curious - what was the cause behind their wipeout? Since they were so successful in the first place?
Old 28-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post

In those days, you will be usher to a small room where the mummy will bring in some local malaysian bar hostess (char keow teow or nasi lemak) to sit with you the whole night. you just need to tip them rm20 is enough leow.

Later, another group of girls will come to your room to do "show". They will strip half/full naked and allow you to fine tune her radio and roam her papaya but need to give rm10 to each girl you roam.

After that the naked girls will go to other rooms to do performance and will come back only one more time to let you have the second "touch"of her neh neh again.

And one night spend in these joints cost you at most is only rm150 inclusive of beers, food, tips and room.

Kindly note that those hostess that sit with you do not strip but you can have sex with her in the room or if you prefer can go nearby hotel to do short time with the hostess, remember during those days the damage is rm130 (sex) + rm15 (room) = rm145.

Those local malaysian chinese girls (CKT) are thousand times much better looking than the prc in JB now.

The CKT girls during those time were not only appealing & attractive, they also had a sense of humour, have charisma and style and so fun to be with.

We can have better chemistry with a local Chinese girl compare to prc because of the similarity in culture, habits, mentality, etc.

Now there are in fact very little local Chinese young girls willing to work in bar or night club unlike last time because the new generation girls nowadays are much more educated and knows how to cari wang sendiri. You can only dream and recall the memory of the good old days of the 80s/90s...

how about golden palace?
Old 28-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

can anyone advise here if there is no hiong hiong papaya to snatch , so what do we have in JB nowsaday? - how about LSB type like Singapore, maybe not complete naked raba but still some amount of playability...
Old 14-09-2015, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

still got any more papaya farms or something similar in JB now?
Old 27-07-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Bro, any idea where to find these underground hidden wild papaya ktv or club in jb now which you need to go in by back door or waiting for someone to open the door type? Once you go inside the hall or room then play games with the girls and touch their whole body. That's when the wild action begins.

I used to go those wild underground papaya ktv like golden 88 in tebrau, ali baba in taman sentosa and tokyo ktv near bluewave hotel. Now jb still got such wild undergound ktv or not? Very hard to find. Pls enlighten me.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Papaya farms are passe now.
The current fad are "durian" farms but need to travel further up Johor outside JB town .
Old 28-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
KopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKopiGer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Papaya farms are passe now.
The current fad are "durian" farms but need to travel further up Johor outside JB town .
Yeah durians now is very cheap. No need to go Johor. There are some hawkers giving away their durians free when they about to close shop for the day.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1