The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife wants me to give her my income and collect daily allowance!

The money is inside YOUR pocket. You are the one yourself decide who to give to. But once u did dont regret!
Old 06-08-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Strike8Million deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you strike and win S$8million would you give her S$8million?
Old 11-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Women are getting more and more nonsensical. First they want equality, want to go to work, want to have career. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of their career, they feel bad neglecting their children, especially newborn babies after giving birth, want longer maternity. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of the long maternity, their career progression is hindered, want equal treatment. That is when I say wtf, how to judge performance when you're not at work? Maternity short complain short, maternity long complain hinder career OK then, we give paternity to men to share in looking after the kids. Then they say men not doing enough. OK then, some men who earn less than their wives even took career breaks to look after their kids. Then they compare these men with other men and complain their husbands useless, not bringing the bacon home, that women should be the ones being tais tais at home. Seriously WTF! You are the one who wanted to work in the first place! Then there are those women who open their legs to earn easy money, to get career advancement, to get all sorts of benefits. And then when they got their money, fame and fortune, they turn around and cry #MeToo because its fashionable to do so and will give them publicity. Wife don't want to cook still complain husband come home late. No dinner come home so early for fuck? Don't want to have sex still complain husband go find prostitute. You don't let me fuck, I go find women who will la! All these nonsense because there's so many useless and weak men out there. If you are a real man, not one of those useless weaklings who just follow "Their Rules" to be rewarded with a fuck when her mood is good, stand up and take charge of not just your own finances, but also your family, your career and your life!

I think men should start our own movement: #FuckYou!

If you respect me as a man, I'll respect you as a woman. If you want to boss me around and give me shit, I'll just have to drop my respect for your as well and look upon you as nothing more than a hole to be fucked.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 11-08-2018 at 03:39 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
blardy hellll ..... AGREED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Women are getting more and more nonsensical. First they want equality, want to go to work, want to have career. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of their career, they feel bad neglecting their children, especially newborn babies after giving birth, want longer maternity. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of the long maternity, their career progression is hindered, want equal treatment. That is when I say wtf, how to judge performance when you're not at work? Maternity short complain short, maternity long complain hinder career OK then, we give paternity to men to share in looking after the kids. Then they say men not doing enough. OK then, some men who earn less than their wives even took career breaks to look after their kids. Then they compare these men with other men and complain their husbands useless, not bringing the bacon home, that women should be the ones being tais tais at home. Seriously WTF! You are the one who wanted to work in the first place! Then there are those women who open their legs to earn easy money, to get career advancement, to get all sorts of benefits. And then when they got their money, fame and fortune, they turn around and cry #MeToo because its fashionable to do so and will give them publicity. Wife don't want to cook still complain husband come home late. No dinner come home so early for fuck? Don't want to have sex still complain husband go find prostitute. You don't let me fuck, I go find women who will la! All these nonsense because there's so many useless and weak men out there. If you are a real man, not one of those useless weaklings who just follow "Their Rules" to be rewarded with a fuck when her mood is good, stand up and take charge of not just your own finances, but also your family, your career and your life!

If you respect me as a man, I'll respect you as a woman. If you want to boss me around and give me shit, I'll just have to drop my respect for your as well and look upon you as nothing more than a hole to be fucked.
Old 26-08-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well said!
Old 26-08-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
holistics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well said

Quote:

Old 27-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Collect daily allowance? Sorry, but who the fuck she think she is? If you ask me, its a definite NO NO! Why not do the other way round? She hands you all her income and you give her allowance and she cant, da fuck she expect you to say yes.

Most of her friends husbands are useless wuss, thats why. Similarly, a good wife allows the husband to fuck around outside, most of your friends wife do that and see if she says ok.

Comparing husband this and husband that, you can compare also, other ppl wife this and that too. I hate it when it happens, cos i got a wuss friend who only have $20 in the pocket daily and have to even pinch cigs from us, even go for a beer also need to pay for him first, mind you his income is 4-5k a month.

Never agree to it under any shot circumstances, this is a no end road.
woman's charter bro.... its the most powerful thing in this world... She commands and conquer whereas the males LLST oblige and obey.
Old 27-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Tell her a good wife feeds her husband with sex 5 times a week too.
sound like a good deal

watch this video

Old 27-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:

bro chill .. if you start your own movement what is the difference , you just grow another cb ?
Old 03-09-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There already is a movement. Its call mgtow, they advocate freedom and strength from the emotional abused women do to men
Old 14-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PlayToto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bad wife will give her entire pocket money to Singapore Pools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livefree99 View Post
My wife says a good husband will give his entire income to the wife and collect daily allowance from the wife.
She says most of her friends’ husbands do so.
Is this true?

I refused to do so as I feel it is really an insult and it will make the man feel that there is no purpose at work.
This is leading to a divorce if not sorted out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1